Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt her attorneys are going to just throw stuff at the court that they know are inadmissible. Alice is just one client but they have to practice before that court in other cases.
Why would they want to suddenly do all these things that she is implying is going to happen. I can't see an attorney who has been practising for 30 years, suddenly going bat shit crazy and doing the crap she is implying unless the attorney had a brain injury or has sudden onset psychosis because that what it would take to do the bat shit she wants.

Reactions: 16
Fair point. Thanks to all! Once I’m home from my walk I’m going to settle down with ep2 of Hornblower
Enjoy! Last night I binge watched the last 5 episodes of Harrow! Harrow Liar Castle still to watch Forever & King Arthur!
But for mAlice I wouldn't have discovered him as an actor! It was only later I realised I had seen him in Castle & his cameo in Horrible Bosses!

Reactions: 18
We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE I ACCEPT THE RESTRAINING ORDER!”

Reactions: 40
Except Ioan gets dragged back to the family home where he can live in the garage forever with a GPS collar on him and the bogan ho is deported to Australia for the crime of adultery and having horse teeth.

Reactions: 34
The Alice army (I hate to use a war analogy but Lupenis started it) consists of a couple of oddball psycho Grannies who loved IG up till recently, a couple of weird knight whites and Marcia.
Ioan is not worried.
He’s at his childhood home with his new love reconnecting with his parents. I’ll bet B is picking up some Welsh and loving every second of it.
Fuck Alice and her goon squad into the fucking sea. The bin is full of wine bottles.

Reactions: 39
Her tactics infuriate me, but turning it around I guess the more she fucks up the better it will hopefully be for Yo, give her enough rope & all that!

Reactions: 19
Her tactics infuriate me, but turning it around I guess the more she fucks up the better it will hopefully be for Yo, give her enough rope & all that!
I understand your frustrations. We will be here for the comeuppance, no doubts

Reactions: 13
B has a couple of new stories. A bit of Ukraine and some nice Welsh hills.

And Alice is proving with her half answers that as soon as the TRO is lifted, she's gonna go full in with the assault.

Reactions: 22
Goon squad.. perfect !

Reactions: 12
Have you seen Amazing Grace (there's a baby-faced Benedict Cumberbatch in it too haha)? YoYo plays William Wilberforce. Very good film.

Reactions: 17
Looks like she has already deleted this one... So law is theatre?? I expect the acting performance of her life. It will be Lorraine Part 2, fake crying and all.

Reactions: 14
The comment about the RO is still there, Deb has liked it

I genuinely believe it will be that IG and BW have been coordinating attacks on her via sock accounts and that’a where her confidence is coming from. She’s got nothing.

Reactions: 12
her saying court and law are a theatre is interesting. It really gives a good insight into her victim mentality and how she views everything. Her accusing everyone of always acting, and she’s the only real and honest person is her god complex talking, and major protection, as she’s always very much spinning plates of how she is perceived by others, then either gaslighting or backtracking or just doubling down on it to drive people away. I don’t think she knows how to be at all honest with herself about anything. She believes she’s a fighter and needs to fight for everything what is most tragic about the entire narrative of this is that it is always her fighting for literally no valid reason that drives people away or against her. She has everything the wrong way round thinking she must come out fighting FIRST *just in case* then she ends up trapped in having to continue to fight - the battle she bloody started in the first place . No wonder she is tired all the time

I worked with someone like AE and I had to fire them. It was superbly horrible and also interesting watching this person set fire to their entire job and colleague relationships the way they did. They were constantly fighting everything just so everyone knew they would fight
As an aside the person I fired then did something awful to the person who was the catalyst for the firing and got arrested. I hope they get into much legal bother now!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.