Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
All this talk of Salad Cream Clive being obsessed with Sophia Myles has inspired me to watch "Moonlight" which is available on a free streaming service here in Aus. Sunday sorted. ☕⚰📺🌕
Ohh I haven't thought about Moonlight in years. Might have to dig out my DVD, vampire Alex O'Loughlin is just :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
The way she is using those children to make herself look the victim absolutely sickens me. An eight year old does not have the capacity to think in this way. An eight year old would say your look pretty. She really is a dreadful Mother all round. What a terrible role model for those girls!
Mind you at the time this was written Elsie was just turning seven, so I agree.

A real game-changer for Ioan career-wise would be to stay away from formulaic network TV series and start courting HBO, Showtime, and streaming platforms. He needs to show some versatility, and brush up on his American accent, a Marty Byrde, Ozark type character would do wonders for him
I have to say that Ozark is the best series out there. I would love to see Ioan do a role like that!

welp

VIP Member
I can’t see Alice getting a RO on him cos he hasn’t done anything and they all know it.
well, true, and she clearly WANTS contact with him.

but I could see a judge (not most, mind) believing her that some anonymous accounts (plus Tamika) are a campaign by Bianca (although I guess you could request the data from twitter but the connection to TD is there, even if usually Alice started it)

would need to be done over a Civil Harrasement Order though, not the ongoing case

• Haha

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Curious if anyone thinks Ioan actually doesn’t like pets in the house…? I hesitate to say “animals,” as I don’t think any of us truly think he just hates ALL animals (not to mention it’s pretty rare that you’d find someone who does). In an old interview, when he was like mid-twenties, he even said the ideal life for him was to live in Wales with a few chickens, so, def not turned off by animals in general. I’m referring to animals in the house, as pets. I know already that he’s allergic to cats. Did he grow up with pets?

He never struck me as being fond of Emma, but as was stated here earlier, he didn’t get a chance to bond with her, really. If he isn’t quite a fan of animals in the house then I’m curious how he might be feeling towards Bubba Bear. I mean Bear is adorable and bright but I wonder if there is still going to have to be an adjustment period for Ioan to bond with him.
His parents have a dog now so it's possible that they had indoor pets growing up too, but we can't know without Ioan saying something

missava

I can’t believe after all the ups and downs of this saga, all the threads I’ve been through, the insane fm’s, the coil-necked loons…. that the thing that’s made me the most angry is the fact that I lost The god damned Game.

I was on a decade long streak, you bastards

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I do wonder though, if Ioan extends the TRO could Alice file a counter RO and then gain (at least in public) an advantage by getting a court date first then? (if she wants to do that in the first place, mind)

Reactions: 2

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I wish I could agree with you. I think some people see that he's pulling his daughter from private school, which is true, and immediately think "what a douche". Whether they believe he's sinking his money instead into "his girlfriend's movie" is almost immaterial at that point, because the alternative - he can't afford it - is embarrassing.
What did the blind say? I missed that

SusanC

VIP Member
I can’t believe after all the ups and downs of this saga, all the threads I’ve been through, the insane fm’s, the coil-necked loons…. that the thing that’s made me the most angry is the fact that I lost The god damned Game.

I was on a decade long streak, you bastards
What Game?

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I reckon it was designed as a threat so that he picks up the phone. Ioan doesnt care if Alice comes around, he just wont open the door. Obviously he probably called the bluff with the police coz the reason was silly for them to come.
Do we have a context for this? Was it the time she was bugging him to return Elsie in 45 minutes?

SusanC

VIP Member
She’s an entitled nut. TD took a step back for mental health and space, not because she was told to do so. They can’t imagine someone making a decision without IG directing it, which tells you everything you need ti know about the directions between A and Lupine. They’re in an echo chamber where everything is twisted to show that Alice is great and Ioan is abusive, and that Alice is on top. None of that is real.

The reality is that Ioan sought to extend the TRO by 90 days (within his rights to do so) and continue the hearing at that time. CA law provides for him to do exactly that, which means he must have shown good cause. He may have chosen a continuance/extension of the TRO for several reasons, none of which include this narrative of him being afraid to go to court. I mean, I fully expect more crap from Alice and more lashing out.

Twitter is not the world. Lupine is taking routine things like extensions and spinning them out to be something sinister and/or good “developments” for A. If she was smart, she would pull herself together in the next 90 days and show up sober and ready to work with IG to do what’s best for the girls. The reality? She’s not capable and her self-destructive, Trump-like, tornado-like behavior will continue.
Hey? When did this happen? Its no on the March 11 now?

Reactions: 1