Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
I’m not fangirling Bianca I’m just pointing out how gorgeous she is, especially compared to Alice and what a wonderful addiction addition she’ll be to the Gruffudd/Griffiths family when they do marry, in a lovely chapel on a Welsh hillside surrounded by flowers in bloom and all their loved ones who can’t stand AE. And how amazing it will be for the girls to have such an incredible female role-model in their lives. 😁😁❤ Just stating the obvious really. 😉😆🌺🌺🌺🌺
Addiction. Addition. One or 'tother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Ok, I missed this, what did Alice say? I know who Victoria is, I just don't know what Alice published about her?
@SweetandSour explained it here

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I did think the black eye was genuine, but not anymore , unless it happened weeks before she said it did 🤔

NarcRage

VIP Member
Maybe she's taking out/threatening via her lawyer a restraining order against TD?

Just a thought....

It would explain the smugness

LucySmith

VIP Member
that's her response for the ex-parte hearing I think (which is funny given that she pretends that the TRO wasnt checked by a judge before granted lol) - she most likely gets another shot for the actual hearing, just like he has the right to bring more evidence

One problem though with this point is that this case is about HER abuse (if she wants to argue about his abuse she can file). She is the one who has to explain why the RO is not necessary. Saying he abused me and thus I can abuse him in text messages that are clearly done (from what we have seen at least) in a civil manner by him just will never wash, as attacking people that have nothing to do with it.

Restraining Order Hearings are usually he said/she said cases and the judge has then to decide who he rather believes, this is why you have generally a right to defend yourself. To claim that the abuse described (often without definite proof) didnt actually occured. But this case has 99 % of all claims proven, she absolutely cant deny those. So it's entirely pointless imo.

Alice's reponse - if she is smart - has to be all about how she regrets her actions. How she was angry, but now with distance she can see that it was not right. She could even point out that Ioan could have done (and thus can in the future) this and that differently in order to ensure more peaceful talks. It should be all about how she is willing to co-parent with him without threatening shit now and even if it's not under her conditions. Besides words the best way to convince the judge would have been to not reply to anything that relates to this, not have Crazy Loopy fire defaming articles, but she missed this chance already.
I’m 80% sure that was her chance to respond with what she is bringing to the table. She has to stick with that now. She doesn’t get to add to it. Lawyers can correct me but I’ve looked into it and that’s what I’ve found.
Edit.. if she wants to bring allegations she’s can do her own RO which she wouldn’t dare

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Yes and vanilla sky is an important movie to me...that song appears in the movie when things, um, change (trying to avoid spoilers)

🎶🎶 It's these little things, they can pull you under
Live your life filled with joy and wonder 💙💙
Oh well I've been meaning to watch Vanilla Sky, so I'll have to keep an eye/ear out! Thanks for avoiding spoilers for it. You have good taste :)

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Having read Leon's response, I am not sure the TRO will be become permanent and that a court will be able to prevent Alice using SM to bash Ioan going forward. The first Amendment right to free speech and the fact he, Alice and Bianca are public figures (therefore the bar for defamation is much higher than an ordinary person) are really weighty, key points. What jumped out at me is Leon's assertion that Ioan has not clearly proved DV - he has not stated he is in fear for his person for either him or Bianca. The email and calls etc are unhinged and are clearly harassing, but apart from the potential 'false' claims can't be seen as threatening to the person. I have a really horrible feeling that the TO will not be made permanent and will only have been a temporary shot across Alice's bows. I think Ioan had to go forward with the TRO given how she was involved in the hacking and also to head off any future stuff Alice may do (diaries etc). It would be interesting for @Hiraeth and the other alligators to chime in if I have misinterpreted, but that could be the reason our Malice has been so chipper recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

brie l

VIP Member
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
An interesting POV right up to the pregnant part and then I've got to admit you sort of lost me.

SusanC

VIP Member
Even if AE was abusive to OP I can't see OP wanting to get involved in this shit show. AE is not his problem. The HW story is obvious bollocks but IG played along with it so I don't think he will go there.

As for AE cheating, even if IG has proof of this will he want to bring it up in No Fault divorce CA? It won't help him and she is still the mother of his kids so he won't go there either.

I can see him providing enough evidence to make sure he gets a long RO but he may hold back some stuff because of the kids.
No but if they had a humdinger toe to toe argument about it, she could trot that out to say he abused her and he could defend his actions re emotional distress.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I understand, but again, we all have different opinions, speculations, etc. on here. My personal run-ins with Alice inform my thinking too. @Hiraeth will have a more concrete answer when any documents are filed officially this week.

Why would we jump into relitigating TD again? We had a pretty extensive discussion a few nights ago. I commented on her because there is speculation on here and I have zero problem taking her at her word. You and I differ on our opinions re TD, but we know that and I don’t find it useful for us to go over the same material.
I am ok with opinions and speculation but not with people being adamant about things they can’t possibly know without being told by the protagonists. Which is what you were and that’s not on me.

• Heart

Fed Up

Is there any news on a change to the court calendar, re: gruff v. Evans gruff and March 11?