Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one to gossip obviously, but I heard their wild nights of unbridled passion are the talk of the village. The old Gruffudd house is shaking from dusk until dawn. They’re have to replaster the whole building at this rate.
It's scared off the wild life. Mr and Mrs G calmly put on their noise blocking headphones because they are just so happy it's not Alice.

Reactions: 31
Who normally " put her to bed"? What did she go without - her bath, warm milk and a bedtime story?
Alice herself said Elsie gets her shower, gets dressed, and puts herself to bed all by nine without prompting.
She says Ella is a raging insomniac”her words” and is awake till 3:00 am.

Reactions: 25
I desire not to alarm but we may have been infiltrated by people wishing to defile our persons.

I suggest we all take our positions and be prepared to stand our ground on this, the very cusp of total war. I am Seargent major pinky winky from the Walter Mitter brigade of Twitter war heroes. You will be able to read more about me in my deluded blog article, that I will make up entirely a little later.

Be alert and follow me for further instructions.

Reactions: 60
I’m not one to gossip obviously, but I heard their wild nights of unbridled passion are the talk of the village. The old Gruffudd house is shaking from dusk until dawn. They’ll have to replaster the whole building at this rate.
Haha. I’m betting Yo has none of the problems Old Soak mentioned in the court documents.

Reactions: 24
Hey not the receipt you're after but

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I have a tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Ok Lupaper has finally convinced me he is right. I therefore want to lead a campaign to drop him into the Ukrainian battlefield to personally lead the anti tank division. Clearly he will be safe as houses because tanks are for pussies.

Reactions: 38
I was rewatching an old episode of Adam Hills' music quiz show 'Spicks and Specks' the other night and they had a guest who always reminds me of Ioan, he's a singer called Patrizio Buanne

Reactions: 12
Alright, who has hacked Dombey's account? Fess up

I'm still not sure what's going on here. The only excuse is that she was taking Emma to the vet and the poor pup couldn't walk and it was an emergency. Any other explanation isn't sufficient.
I reckon the pup made a desperate dash to escape and AE had no choice but to run after her.

Still in her pjs. Hair a mess. Dog blanket thrown over the upper body to hide being braless and gunt. Slippers on. Hence no lead or poop bags. And the agitated look on poor Emma’s face. Slung under one arm, no gentle cradle for her. I bet you she’s squeezing that dog HARD.

Reminds me of how my mum used to dig her nails into our hands when we were little and playing up in public. The smile never left her face, but WE knew.

Reactions: 26
Everybody man your stations and put your drama shield up. This is not a test. We repeat this is not a test.

Reactions: 32
damn homie if i ever share something like this i hope people know i either got hacked or i’m bein painfully sarcastic.

Reactions: 37
I mean it's a cry for help if ever I read one. Tap once for yes and twice for no

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.