Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #7 Socks at dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there's a legal thing happening AT LAST? Maybe the shite has hit the fan big time. Maybe she has been sectioned?
I really really hope someone has finally taken some action that halts this madness.
Those poor children :(

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I doubt it. She hasnt sleep at all last night, so probably catching up on that lol

Reactions: 4
The issue is that it is probably mainly Alice’s monkeys doing it that do not have real names. Although Alice encourages it with her hatred towards BW.

Reactions: 2
So I’ve narrowed down what pisses me off the most.... “I think i was owed more than an Instagram after 20 years and 2 kids”
Sweet baby Jesus IG was also owed after 20 years for you not to tweet!!! He begged you not to post and you can’t help yourself. You got what was owed Alice. Jesus that lady.
I find that quite ironic. She destroyed their marriage by posting intimate details of their life together on SM. He then tells her he has moved on with his life via SM.

He just basically used her preferred platform to communicate with her and she’s now whinging about his decision to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Were they sharing their messages/screenshots on SM? Surely the police can become involved with this harassment?
I got a spy in, they have now removed everyone who wasnt participating though, but here are those until then. reported them all
Screenshot-20211112-112550-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-112626-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-112651-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-112715-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-112744-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-112808-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-112832-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211112-112932-Chrome.jpg
PS: Should Alice or one of her supporters see this. Dont even bother trying to find my identity over this. You wont.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Are you a real life spy Welp? How you get that 🤣
We need to rename you 007

I doubt it. She hasnt sleep at all last night, so probably catching up on that lol
I’m worried we know Alice’s sleep patterns 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The issue is that it is probably mainly Alice’s monkeys doing it that do not have real names. Although Alice encourages it with her hatred towards BW.
Doesn’t really matter if they have real names or not - still means their accounts will be suspended if they’ve breached the TOS for the site. And will have to start from scratch all over again.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t really matter if they have real names or not - still means their accounts will be suspended if they’ve breached the TOS for the site. And will have to start from scratch all over again.
They are probably just using accounts they just set up. So they won’t care

Reactions: 4
Perhaps he suspects she would break the restraining order and end up in a lot of trouble which would directly impact the daughters… just a thought. Maybe that’s why he hasn’t done it.
Maybe maybe I in the end had no choice as he just wouldn't leave me alone at all and maybe he thinks this is the mother of my child I wouldn't want to do that I'm guessing he's being dignafied because 'he knows the truth' and to keep that up I'll give him credit for that can't comment whether as bout the children I don't have any but I'd think it'll be kept separate as a custody orders and he'd speak via his lawye for pick up/drop offs he's got tons of evidence to go down this route what she's doing is Defamation slander and he can get her done for libel damage too I just hope this all comes back to bite her on the ass

Reactions: 5
I got a spy in, they have now removed everyone who wasnt participating though, but here are those until then. reported them all
PS: Should Alice or one of her supporters see this. Dont even bother trying to find my identity over this. You wont.
WOW. Hats (or socks) off to you.

Reactions: 13
OMG
This is actually certifiable behaviour.
wow . Just wow.
Adults???
Amazing work Welp.

Reactions: 19
Hello, my loves. I am new here and have been reading these threads for the past few days while sipping Café Latté and eating muffins because I have nothing better to do with my life and let me tell you one thing - I really felt sorry for Ms. Evans (or whatever she prefers to call herself these days) at first but this behavior is dangerous, vulgar and harmful to her children. Ioan was probably a victim of domestic violence, Alice seems like an abusive alcoholic and a toxic person. Imagine having sex with her!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.