Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[In Red] This seemed like a pretty bleeping stupid thing to do? Youā€™re trying to ā€œsave faceā€ with the public, so youā€¦re-post the screenshot and then express your supposed lack of knowledge in a tiny little comment underneath that few followers would see? If she had actually been trying to save face and not, you know, maybe further circulate the harmful post, she would have posted some sort of message firmly stating that she (allegedly) didnā€™t know that Ella had hacked her fatherā€™s account, or that Ioanā€™s account had been hacked at allā€”thatā€™s the proper way to have gone about doing that. She would have treated it with the seriousness it deserved. But of course I know she acted with zero good intentions, so. LORDY, this witch is dim.

[In Blue] Did he actually do this? If so, I totally missed it.

21E2AF79-2169-4189-B8AF-1DBB31B60AE0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't blame a foolish man for wanting to help a woman he sees as a damsel in distress. I do blame a foolish man for refusing to accept that he might be on the wrong side of this and he got weaponized by a covert narc.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Guys...I went to Twitter to look at the wolfy and the only thing I could think to search was "Lupenis". šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Which one of you is responsible for this??? My Twitter suggestions are now a hot mess. šŸ˜‚
I think it was @ReturningthePearls or @Penguin86
Heā€™s written a tweet with 280 characters and written the word empath( y) no less than five times in one paragraph. He has word of the day loo roll doesnā€™t he?
Lupenis, Ioan gives zero fucks who you are. He knows more about my mimsy than your tit for blogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
[In Red] This seemed like a pretty bleeping stupid thing to do? Youā€™re trying to ā€œsave faceā€ with the public, so youā€¦re-post the screenshot and then express your supposed lack of knowledge in a tiny little comment underneath that few followers would see? If she actually tried to save face and not, you know, maybe further circulate the harmful post, she would have posted some sort of message firmly stating that she (allegedly) didnā€™t know that Ella had hacked her fatherā€™s account, or that Ioanā€™s account had been hacked at allā€”thatā€™s the proper way to have gone about doing that. She would have treated it with the seriousness it deserved. Like LORDY, this witch is dim.

View attachment 1065820
He did not. She's lying. The kids did it or she did it herself.

Reactions: 31
[In Red] This seemed like a pretty bleeping stupid thing to do? Youā€™re trying to ā€œsave faceā€ with the public, so youā€¦re-post the screenshot and then express your supposed lack of knowledge in a tiny little comment underneath that few followers would see? If she actually tried to save face and not, you know, maybe further circulate the harmful post, she would have posted some sort of message firmly stating that she (allegedly) didnā€™t know that Ella had hacked her fatherā€™s account, or that Ioanā€™s account had been hacked at allā€”thatā€™s the proper way to have gone about doing that. She would have treated it with the seriousness it deserved. Like LORDY, this witch is dim.

View attachment 1065820
That was part of the hack. She's a witch and knows that.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Guys...I went to Twitter to look at the wolfy and the only thing I could think to search was "Lupenis". šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Which one of you is responsible for this??? My Twitter suggestions are now a hot mess. šŸ˜‚
I did, lmao.ā¤ PS, I hope itā€™s warm where you are! Just had a cig outside and the olā€™ fingers went numb. šŸ„²šŸ’”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I did, lmao.ā¤ PS, I hope itā€™s warm where you are! Just had a cig outside and the olā€™ fingers went numb. šŸ„²šŸ’”
Ugh. Same. About 0 farenheit but supposed to be 49 tomorrow. With flooding. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Now I want another one! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜˜

Please don't tell me she's written that it was IG who wrote the 'great father' bit in a document she's filed in a REAL court case.
Oh yes. Yes she did. I found that to catch up quick check "favorite posts" on this thread. For everyone. The court filings are our favorites. šŸ˜© I keep rereading them because they are so unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Please don't tell me she's written that it was IG who wrote the 'great father' bit in a document she's filed in a REAL court case.
the funny thing is for this to be true he also needed to write "please watch my little pony season 9 on my youtube" directly under it

god the judge will laugh so hard about all of this

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Donā€™t apologise, this thread has moved so fast and everyoneā€™s minds are blown.
mom still catching up and itā€™s just getting worse.
It certainly is! I finally got to the last page......and 2 more pages appeared! o_O

I got up at 3.30am today. Couldn't sleep. I have drunk about 8 cups of tea while trying to catch up.

Now I am eyeing up profiteroles for breakfast!!

;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
[In Red] This seemed like a pretty bleeping stupid thing to do? Youā€™re trying to ā€œsave faceā€ with the public, so youā€¦re-post the screenshot and then express your supposed lack of knowledge in a tiny little comment underneath that few followers would see? If she had actually been trying to save face and not, you know, maybe further circulate the harmful post, she would have posted some sort of message firmly stating that she (allegedly) didnā€™t know that Ella had hacked her fatherā€™s account, or that Ioanā€™s account had been hacked at allā€”thatā€™s the proper way to have gone about doing that. She would have treated it with the seriousness it deserved. Like LORDY, this witch is dim.

View attachment 1065820
ā€™Save faceā€™? Yeeshā€¦ Wasnā€™t aware she had any left to saveā€¦ being so deep in her self dug hole and all. She really has screwed herself over, and still canā€™t see it now that sheā€™s about to get well and truly witch slapped with all the strength of karma

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, Iā€™ve had zero work done this morning!

Canā€™t believe what Iā€™ve woken up to.

Those poor girls, I canā€™t believe what they are living with. I knew it was bad, but actually reading it is on another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay what the heck happened overnight guys? I'm only on page 32.
Plus news for my tattle family.... I have just found out I am pregnant šŸ¤°. So you guys are keeping me from throwing up by keeping me busy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I love you all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
It certainly is! I finally got to the last page......and 2 more pages appeared! o_O

I got up at 3.30am today. Couldn't sleep. I have drunk about 8 cups of tea while trying to catch up.

Now I am eyeing up profiteroles for breakfast!!

;)
I just had a kit kat for mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope you guys are all happy with me. Seems that when I have a decent night's sleep tit happens.
Unsure what tit that is at this moment as I have a lotttt to catch up on, but from the other thread I'd just like to address @TipsyLaLa! and say my comment on Tamika was in response to someone's post about the perez article where they stayed that Tamika was telling him about Ella's friends and their admission of doing it. As I don't read there I didn't see it first hand but like I said, my comment was in response to someone else's who'd seen the article. Not that the article or anything was in response to Tamika giving or saying anything to the cretin King himself. Thank you @Bridgeofsighs for replying and saying she was tweeting the receipt šŸ’Œ

Now. What the duck have I missed. See you in a few hours!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.