Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice wanted Ioan to move back and into the garage while she kept the house. The entitlement is unfuckingbelievable. She is an abusive bloated drunk who is furious that he left her and is hell-bent on destroying him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
also telling Elsie BW is pregnant without knowing if she is. Totally no PA here at all, nope.

In a way I'm glad all this happened. I couldnt believe how many of his fans were buying Alice's crap despite her history, antics and contradictions. He deserves so much better fans than this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Summary of Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Part 2:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

Excerpts from texts:

June 20, 2021: "These texts will just continue until you agree to talk to me. You can complain to all the lawyers you like. I am perfectly happy to have these texts printed in every newspaper in the world."
Be careful what you wish for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No lawyer would allow her to incriminate herself with the messages on OFW alone. They’re utterly disgusting. Who has control over her? No one. And that’s the lesson with a Narc.
Don't forget she actually said that she was the smartest person in the room.

The level of narcissism and delusion is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm still in shock about unstable she is. I knew she was nutty but I didn't think she was that bad to be hounding them all constantly with messages. I thought she just posted everything online , when this comes out any public support she has will fade away. I have no idea how she thinks she is going to keep custody , if I was a judge I would demand a drug/alcohol test.

Her rebuttal was utter shite and just her sounding unstable again with no proof.

Reactions: 35
LMAO a MARRIED woman, dating online while still MARRIED!
Alice, I can guarantee one thing with my toe that has been dipped in entertainment law - NO ONE FROM DISNEY WILL TOUCH YOU. EVER. EVER. FOR ANY REASON. AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED IN ONE OF THEIR MOVIES, EVEN AS A DAY PLAYER. GFY. You’re the outcast, the psycho, the enemy now. Good luck working ever again.

Don't forget she actually said that she was the smartest person in the room.

The level of narcissism and delusion is astounding.
I commented on that. I’m just shocked. And really pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She was sending all this tit to him and still saying stuff like “I think he wants me back” on Twitter. I just…can’t. The woman is actually certifiably bonkers. Knowing that your kids are with her must be soul destroying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Wow. I’m speechless after reading that. I take back anything negative I’ve ever said about Ioan or Bianca, or their timing. This is all just completely insane.

Good for Ioan for doing this. He is fighting for his girls too. He might get full custody due to this.

Alice, your race is run. You absolute gowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
also telling Elsie BW is pregnant without knowing if she is. Totally no PA here at all, nope.

In a way I'm glad all this happened. I couldnt believe how many of his fans were buying Alice's crap despite her history, antics and contradictions. He deserves so much better fans than this.
It sounded like she was interrogating Elsie, to find out if Bianca was pregnant. Elsie is the only one who has communication with Ioan 'I can't get anything out of her, she is just lying here whimpering', yes you bleeping raddled cow, it is because you had traumatized her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Alice wanted Ioan to move back and into the garage while she kept the house. The entitlement is unfuckingbelievable. She is an abusive bloated drunk who is furious that he left her and is hell-bent on destroying him
I laughed my arse off when I read this on the messages. What planet does she live on??? That she can just demand he come home convert the garage and live there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Summary of Alice's response to Ioan's request for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order:
(disclaimer: I am only summarizing what this document states, and I have no knowledge as to its veracity.)

There is a lot more in Ioan's declaration but I'm taking a break to summarize Alice's response since I know people are waiting to hear about it.

Alice claims she has not received a copy of Ioan's request. So she selects "I do not agree" to all of the 27 questions even though Ioan only checked 3 of them on his request.

Alice states in her declaration that she has not received a copy of Ioan's declaration and she has no idea what Ioan will accuse her of.

She denies attacking, threatening, harassing, or making libelous or slanderous statements regarding Ioan or Bianca.

She denise making disparaging statements about Ioan to, or in the presence of, Ella and Elsie.

Alice states that the last time she physically saw Ioan was January 2021 and the last time she spoke to Ioan on the phone was October 27, 2021, when she found out that Ioan was in a relationship with Bianca Wallace. She states that Ioan hung up after she asked "who is Bianca Wallace?" She states that since then, all communication with Ioan has been through Our Family Wizard.

Alice states that she does not know for certain where Ioan resides or what car he drives.

Alice states that she has never met, seen, or spoken to Bianca Wallace and would not recognize her "in a line-up, or if [she] walked past her on the street."

Alice states that she has never impersonated anyone on social media. She states that she has "only one social media account, Instagram, which I have enough technical difficulties with as it is. In fact, I often must ask our daughter, Ella, to teach me how to use it or correct any goofs I have made."

Alice states that Ioan's delcaration is "clearly a ploy by [Ioan] to obtain an unfair advantage during our dissolution proceedings."

Alice states that on February 3, 2022, Ioan informed her that he would no longer pay for Ella's school tuition and demanded that she would have to pay for it if she wanted Ella to stay at the school. She then states that on February 9, Ella logged into Ioan's instagram account to change the "caption to state something like, 'I just removed my child from her school because I need the money for my movie with Bianca.'"

Alice states that she had no knowledge that Ella had done this, and "only found out after the fact (approximately 1 hour later) when [Ella] had admitted to me what she had done. When she told me, I immediately took remedial action, which at the time, I thought was the best course of action. I reprimanded Ella for doing what she did, and in an effort to "save face" with the public (as we are both public figures), I took a screen shot of the caption and posted it on my own account, stating underneath the image, "What is this? Ioan? ELLLLLAAAA!!!" clearly inferring that [Ella] had made the change. I also saw that [Ioan] himself tried to make light of the situation to the public eye, as he also posted the same picture with the caption, "I'm a great father (*happy face and thumbs up emoji*). Thus, [Ioan] clearly knew it was [Ella] who made the change. Within the hour however, the posts were removed, and [Ioan's] caption was reverted to his previous original status."

Alice denies that she has made libelous or slanderous statments about Ioan and Bianca. "I have only stated my opinion and fact. I have not made any statements I know to be false or with reckless disregard for their truth. I have not made any defamatory statements about [Ioan] and/or Bianca Wallace. Nor have I threatened, harassed, or intimidated either of them."

Alice believes that Ioan will claim that she impersonated others on social media and left comments on either his or Bianca's social media accounts. She claims she does not "even have the wherewithal on how to even do this."

Alice states, "I do not imagine that [Ioan] has attached any documents evidencing any libelous or slanderous comments I have made, as none exist."

Alice then claims that Bianca and/or Ioan are using pseudonyms and third parties to "make up lies about [Alice] to the media and reveal private information to the public as a form of harassment. I have requested on multiple occasions through OFW for [Ioan] to ask Bianca Wallace to stop making such lies about me, however, I rarely get a response. The most I can do, and have done, is uploaded a screen shot of whatever article is making up lies about me to my Instagram, addressing the writer of the article, asking where they get their source from and debunking their lies."

Alice states that she believes that Ioan and/or Bianca are leaking private information about her, "because certain information which only [Ioan] would know, have recently been leaked to the media (inlcuding the aliases I have used for the last 20 years without any issue before, on eBay and Amazon).

Alice states that Ioan is filing the request as a ploy to gain an advantage during the divorce proceedings and that as Ioan has not seen the children in 8 months, she believes he is trying to "set some sort of record that I am a horrible mother."

Alice asks the Court to deny Ioan's request, since ever since she received notice of the petition for a restraining order, "I have been beside myself terrified that he will stop at nothing to hurt me emotionally and financially, and more alarming, try to take our children away from me. I have cried on and off all day terrified over what his lies have done to our family, and what they continue to do. I suspect that [Ioan] will not be truthful in his declaration and make things up to make me sound like an abuser, as this appears to be his strategy from day one."

Alice signs the declaration under penalty of perjury.

Alice's lawyer attaches a memo stating that there is no evidence of immediate danger or harm, so there is no need for an ex parte hearing. He also states that Alice's first amendment rights protect her from a defamation claim.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
She says she cannot afford to live in LA from the prenup, he has wasted so much money on the lawyers and she will either have to move back to England or out of state to start again . She mentions moving back to England twice !! Please no 😩😩😩
As long as she doesn't move to Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It sounded like she was interrogating Elsie, to find out if Bianca was pregnant. Elsie is the only one who has communication with Ioan 'I can't get anything out of her, she is just lying here whimpering', yes you bleeping raddled cow, it is because you had traumatized her
I thought this, an 8 year old would have no idea if BW was pregnant it's not like they would have told her so early!!! It's just evil Alice trying to alienate. 😩

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She was sending all this tit to him and still saying stuff like “I think he wants me back” on Twitter. I just…can’t. The woman is actually certifiably bonkers. Knowing that your kids are with her must be soul destroying.
He must feel actually physically sick looking at a picture of her AND every time his phone message or email alert pings

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And he did have the girls overnight, from the sound of it. Though she criticized everything he did. The drinking water in the apartment. And claimed Ella’s hair was like straw after showering there and he couldn’t send her back “like that.”
Where was Bianca?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.