Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im new to this thread but have followed the story for a while, but wow the latest development is shocking, could someone kindly fill me in on what wizard means and who are the FMS and lupenis?! thanks

Reactions: 3
I'd say Johnny Depp and Ioan should do a movie together

Reactions: 39
This is before the Bianca reveal but she tells him she's not losing the house shes not moving into a small flat quietly he needs to give up his apartment and the lawyers. He can convert the garage at the house and he can move back in . She's fucking crackers lol

Reactions: 67
I know people hate the DM but its about time she faced the consequences. I will tip them off if needs be.
‘They probably already know and are writing articles and articles as we speak. They probably religiously follow Tattle.

Reactions: 14
If there is any kind of SM attachments, it would be the actual post with a time and date stamp. The wiki is someone’s interpretation of events, so not admissible to prove that fact.
Seems like it’s mostly the private stuff anyway, which makes sense.

Reactions: 9
She was going to fake the diary of an abused woman? No, put her in the fucking bin!

Reactions: 64
Nah, they will probably stick to their guns for they are as deranged as she is.
I agree they will still defend her, there is no defence non at all. She is disgusting! Saying all that to IG is bad enough but to do it with her daughters present is unforgivable, those girls are scared for life, she has set them up for a lifetime of emotional baggage.

Reactions: 29
This is what I was trying to get across too.

She was going to fake the diary of an abused woman? No, put her in the fucking bin!
I forgot to post that bit but yes she apparently said this so she can be the next amber Heard/ Johnny Depp she's unhinged.

Reactions: 19
who are the FMs and what is the wizard if you dont mind me asking,?
Flying monkeys - a bunch of idiots who defend AE’s every move on social media and harass other people including Ioan on her behalf.
wizard is a communication tool for divorced parents. Supposed to help them to communicate better in contentious situations. Alice used it to further harass Ioan.

Thank you for doing this. How do you find this information?

Reactions: 10
OH MY GOD, she really is Betty B, minus the final chapter. And she has turned Ella into a mini Betty B! Jesus take the Wheel, I won't be sleeping tonight.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.