Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont even know how to express my feelings on this now.
I hope all the FMs feel ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 51
What a night to have insomnia! I took a sleeping pill about 30 minutes ago and now praying it doesn't kick in.

Honestly not surprised at any of this, her public rants are bad enough so always thought her private ones would be worse.

I think she has cooked her goose and has now given him a huge advantage in any child custody proceedings.

What an absolute idiot, she actually does not deserve those girls.

Reactions: 44
The way she has included her kids in her abuse - holy fuck. I mean, I knew she was doing it but to actually read what she did - I bet that’s nothing compared to what she did when Ioan’s not around to see it.
I think her lawyer just let her write whatever in response and is tired of her bullshit too. There is no real defence. And she obviously wrote it fast in a complete strop too.Maybe she got Lupine to help

Reactions: 31
Even though we suspected what she was like in private it really is despicable what she has put everyone through, I feel sorry for laughing at her at times, this isn’t funny. Those poor kids, imagine the rants she must have been on. I feel like everything has moved to another level.

Reactions: 37
Agree wholeheartedly. How anyone can support the mad bint I’ll never know.
Actively harassing strangers on her behalf. Monsters!

Reactions: 28
they wont be. they all think it's fine for sure. or that he is lying.

Wonder what she will do to distract from this. The press will probably be all over this in 1-2 days.

Wonder how Lorraine will feel

Reactions: 47
I’ll save you the suspense. They think this behaviour is cool, cool. Ioan deserves it all and so does his mother, and especially BW. Alice isn’t harming the girls, she’s just speaking her truth. Ioan is the one who harmed them by leaving.

Reactions: 41
She says she cannot afford to live in LA from the prenup, he has wasted so much money on the lawyers and she will either have to move back to England or out of state to start again . She mentions moving back to England twice !! Please no

Reactions: 41
Does the rat in the Prius get an honourable mention? Sorry

I wonder how much Tattle has helped him with evidence. Some of the detective work you all do is incredible while I do Mimsy jokes. Thank you!
Your Mimsy jokes keep us all sane!

Reactions: 18
they wont be. they all think it's fine for sure. or that he is lying.

Wonder what she will do to distract from this. The press will probably be all over this in 1-2 days.

Wonder how Lorraine will feel
Lorraine needs a kick up the arse on this too. At the very least she should be apologizing to Ioan for giving Big Al a platform.

Reactions: 56
LMAO court of public opinion. The fecking dopes. Let’s see how she makes out in actual court. Wonder if her whipping up the FMs to harass him gets a mention in his filing.
Do we think her 2 sidgers loopenis and toneyTone will fly to her aid? Let's see them actually put their money where their mouth is!

Reactions: 18
By her veneer teeth !! Omg
That's so odd, because she has a beautiful smile. It is very much l

Reactions: 9
We knew the black eye being revealed so long after the actual event meant something was brewing. I’m disgusted and shocked that it was this level of harassment being made public. She knew. She knew this was coming and she tried to pre-empt it by revealing she had a black eye. I’m sick to my stomach with her manipulation and behaviour.
Imagine what all of those people are living through at her hands!
Those poor girls.

Reactions: 50
She's done. Stick a fork in her.

Reactions: 35
The timing of new account posting the screenshot of the chicken's Instagram saying they had hacked Ioan's account with Ella seems even more off. The screenshot was posted 28 minutes after chicken made the comment, it is almost like Alice wanted to get it out there that she wasn't involved because she had to write a response. I think she knew what Ella was going to do and gave her the green light to do it

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.