Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #69 Alice's eye: BLACKED IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow , t
Thank you so much
Is there anything that suggests AE was forced off Twitter?
I think this was answered earlier but nothing to say that it was anything to do with Ioan and it was surmised it could/was her own lawyer who made that happen.

Reactions: 8
I wish noses did grow when you lied because hers would be in Texas by now.

Reactions: 19
Thanks!

Okay, she is utterly fucked then, I was assuming the bits that were described rather than seperately quoted were just unbacked claims to support to the claims with proofs.

how the hell does Lupine expect this to go?
You have to wait. He is still compiling his word list from his Thesaurus

Reactions: 27
They were quite fortunate in managing to post that tweet/Instagram on 27th October before Alice posted something

Reactions: 11
Radar Online have published a story about it and obtained court papers. I'm sure UK tabloids will soon too.

Reactions: 14
If they've got her wrong, what else have they got wrong through lack of any type of investigation into the matter at hand

Reactions: 17
The FM’s thinking we’re faking these court documents to make Alice appear unhinged. NO FUCKOS. You’ve been had.

Reactions: 49
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “internal organ bribery.” I never thought I’d ever read that ever but then…..Alice

Reactions: 22
That house is going to need to be Saged by a whole coven of white witches before It loses all its bad memories

Reactions: 26
If they've got her wrong, what else have they got wrong through lack of any type of investigation into the matter at hand
This exactly. I haven't watched for a long time due to thinking this long before the whole Alice interview. How negligent they were with that just boggles my mind.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.