Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #61 I reddit on the grapevine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I really don’t understand is why the FMs are giving either IG or BW any oxygen at all. I know it gives them an opportunity to bow before the queen, but telling her about/showing her these posts, WHY? It’s just hurtful. You can’t move forward if you keep looking back (which may be one reason she has so many fender benders, but I digress)… so maybe they should be encouraging her to focus on her future and not what the two of them are doing or not doing?

I keep picturing someone who is so enraged that no matter what you put in front of them, all they do is scream, “But I’m ANGRY!” And that anger then becomes the most important thing, fueling it and keeping it going.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oops, dropped the phone 😆
(parents?) were/are controlling? They may well be that breed of 'Chapel' who care only about how they appear and of how they are perceived, without doing anything that is actually Christian or altruistic in nature (my family is full of these people 🤮). No wonder he fell for Alice, this behaviour is normalised for him? Obviously just conjecture, but it is interesting. I've always been here for the Alice show. As a display of unleashed, uncontrolled narcissism, it is fascinating. A SM driven freak show for the 21st century. I'm not proud of myself sometimes, when witnessing it.
Great description of the breed of Chapel goers - true every word!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What I really don’t understand is why the FMs are giving either IG or BW any oxygen at all. I know it gives them an opportunity to bow before the queen, but telling her about/showing her these posts, WHY? It’s just hurtful. You can’t move forward if you keep looking back (which may be one reason she has so many fender benders, but I digress)… so maybe they should be encouraging her to focus on her future and not what the two of them are doing or not doing?

I keep picturing someone who is so enraged that no matter what you put in front of them, all they do is scream, “But I’m ANGRY!” And that anger then becomes the most important thing, fueling it and keeping it going.
It boggles my mind actually.
They're either so thick they think they're being nice by telling her that Bianca has posted something and not to look
Or they're malicious and want to upset her for their own entertainment.

Reactions: 17
They're either so thick they think they're being nice by telling her that Bianca has posted something and not to look
Yes. I am starting to suspect the latter. It’s funny - we see these posts and most people here have said, “Gee, I hope AE doesn’t see that!” because we know it will set her off. And her supposed fans can’t wait to bring this stuff to her. If it was me, it’s the last thing I’d want my friends to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I vote malicious. How can they be entertained for the day if she doesn’t completely lose it? So many of those people aren’t supporters; they’re watching a slow moving car accident with popcorn in front of their screen. To point her to a nothing post is mean.

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile behind the scenes..

AE: Tell him to duck off with his NDA

Loopy: on it .... I am dutifully bound to state forthwith that Ioan’s attempts at huggermuggery shall bear no fruit and …

AE: WTF’s wrong with you? Just tell him to duck off.

Loopy: ok I’ve got this .. I shall not mince my words and indeed I make no apologies for being so forthcoming in my pertinent and requisite..

AE; Are you bleeping kidding me? duck it, I’m manifesting on Tones Twitter at 9:00pm, watch my back..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.