Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #60 we’ll burn that bridge when we come to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has a terrible American accent in The Christmas Card.
Yes, even I know that and I'm not American.

Also IG didn't wasn't "doing away with his groupies at the request of AE" because he didn't have any. Can you imagine what AE would have done if he did? His nuts would be on a platter. He got rid of his website at the request of AE.

Reactions: 12
I cant see it fully but it does look like a Prius to me
No it's definitely a white Tesla. I have same model.
On the latest cameo with the red white stripy top
The rat must have completely eaten the Prius.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Hallmark quite known for reusing many of the same actors, if the Christmas Card is popular it makes me wonder why AE wasn’t really in any other Hallmark movies - is there a backstory to that?
somebody here said this once
Somewhere in the internet archives, there's celebrity gossip/ blind items about her on that Hallmark movie. AE used to troll the IMDB boards, not just her IGs, but others and obviously her own.

The Xmas card movie had stuff about how AE would show up unprepared, didn't know her lines, had conflict with crew members, thinking she was on a movie where there were endless takes... just what you would expect.

But what was suggested is that she just could not get on with Ed Asner. He's long known as a pro and workhorse actor and wasn't putting up with her nonsense. He (allegedly) didn't want to be around her or near him on the set unless she was directly in the scene with him and then in very limited amounts. There's a lot of weird editing in that movie.
well, god bless the rat?

• Haha
I'm guessing that's why she deliberately did a full turn, to get it on camera?

• Wow
  • Haha
Or maybe it is real estate agent? Appraiser? Or she went out with one big rush to spend IG cash before it went to a set amount !! Sheesh if so, a Tesla isn’t cutting corners!

Reactions: 14
Or maybe it is real estate agent? Appraiser? Or she went out with one big rush to spend IG cash before it went to a set amount !! Sheesh if so, a Tesla isn’t cutting corners!
I think the latter....maybe it's what prompted IG to stop paying for everything and give her a fixed amount. And Glo got the chop in the process.

Reactions: 17
Also find it funny that ol Tone is confused by what cell phone to buy and such but plays games on an Oculus Quest ? Just like one of the Es?
D4BA9FF8-3D4E-4058-9C76-EA0B5F0173E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BW just put up a new MS video on her IG (instagram, not Ioan Gruffudd :p). Information about her condition for people to understand it better.
Let's hope that "kind" Alice manages to resist making a cruel comment this time.

10 attacks to her brain and spine in one year sounds horrendous to me :(. I think anything above 1 attack per year is in the dangerous/progressing quickly category. I know the disease is bad regardless but some people are lucky enough to have a much milder form of it. The good thing is her treatment is working well for her and she has such a brilliant attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ah yeah, her Prius is black.

so yeah, either new car or she rented a new one while the old one gets fixed
Q5xxHs2.png

truly living in poverty our girl 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not gonna lie, I’d pay for a cameo from the rat in the Prius. They’re famous in these parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let's hope that "kind" Alice manages to resist making a cruel comment this time.

10 attacks to her brain and spine in one year sounds horrendous to me :(. I think anything above 1 attack per year is in the dangerous/progressing quickly category. I know the disease is bad regardless but some people are lucky enough to have a much milder form of it. The good thing is her treatment is working well for her and she has such a brilliant attitude.
Alice won’t say anything tonight. She will quietly stew for a few days and then have a drunken explosion next Monday.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I like this new promo video. Why?

Lighter makeup. Brows aren't as dark. Nice red lips. Bright red top. All things I've suggested as I'm sure others have as well. Dare I say she looks rather cute! And she's friendly and upbeat. And I actually like the black reading glasses. I own some, I cannot lie.😎

Look, I'm not going to hate on Alice for taking people's suggestions on board, adjusting, and trying again. I'd rather see her swim than sink. Everyone wins if she does. And I mean everyone. It's a start.

markup_8672.png

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Someone said on here that they didn't think she could be so "evergivetic" in the parking lot video if she really had fibro. I guess this was one of her "good" days. 🤦‍♀️

Actress Alice Evans Loses It on YouTuber After Parking Lot Fender Bender (tmz.com)

As AE says "I am Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and yes.. loving. THAT IS WHO I AM." Almost like she "forggot" she is supposed to suffer from a chronic illness?

Taking the piss more like. Fibro = hangover on Planet Alice. Another giveaway is the callous treatment of a woman with MS.
I think that was me, she was really animated and waving her arms around. Her gait and the way she carrys herself says she isn't struggling or in pain imo. I think she is probably dehydrated and deficient in vitamin and minerals and probably generally feels crap but that is down to her alcohol intake and poor diet again just my opinion.

I don’t get it 🙈
I think it's the spinal injury image, I guess that is the culprit that she damaged.

Lighter makeup. Brows aren't as dark. Nice red lips. Bright red top. All things I've suggested as I'm sure others have as well. Dare I say she looks rather cute! And she's friendly and upbeat. And I actually like the black reading glasses. I own some, I cannot lie.😎

Look, I'm not going to hate on Alice for taking people's suggestions on board, adjusting, and trying again. I'd rather see her swim than sink. Everyone wins if she does. And I mean everyone. It's a start.

View attachment 1021816
ITA. Though I still think that apart from all her abusive/ terrible behaviour, even when she’s acting more normal I still find her so odd and off-putting. I know that if I ever met her in real life alarm bells would be constantly going off for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1021816
Red really suits her she needs to ditch the black. You think wearing black it hides the general everyday stains and it really doesn't.

Reactions: 18
Laughing at us doing more for any of their careers than any of the fan club (singular!) and FM’s have done in the last few years 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
ITA. Though I still think that apart from all her abusive/ terrible behaviour, even when she’s acting more normal I still find her so odd and off-putting. I know that if I ever met her in real life alarm bells would be constantly going off for me.
Oh, I get it. I really do. This is just one video and it comes on the heels of spectacularly abhorrent behavior. I fully expect more meltdowns in the near future. I am taking the video for what it is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.