Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My husband and I just saw BW and IG in the park! Swear on my life. And they looked happy! We're still here. IG was throwing the ball to Bubba Bear. My husband liked Harrow so was chuffed to see IG. He said, and I quote:

"His skin looks good." 😂

From one middle aged man to another that's a serious bro compliment.

My heart is full. I will never say which park. I'm just happy to know they're out doing normal things, especially with all the chaos going on.

I support them. ♥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I like this new promo video. Why?

Lighter makeup. Brows aren't as dark. Nice red lips. Bright red top. All things I've suggested as I'm sure others have as well. Dare I say she looks rather cute! And she's friendly and upbeat. And I actually like the black reading glasses. I own some, I cannot lie.😎

Look, I'm not going to hate on Alice for taking people's suggestions on board, adjusting, and trying again. I'd rather see her swim than sink. Everyone wins if she does. And I mean everyone. It's a start.

markup_8672.png

• Heart
Reactions: 84

DeblnPA

The on this whole drama uncovered this, sure sounds like Alice’s situation but much more coherent

Edit: yeah, if you look through the users post history it is 100% her. Most recent comment is asking about teslas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Ok so I’m finally getting the hang of tattle life and this new thread thingy. I’m so happy I discovered this and I’m now in the company of other ‘Alice’s latest meltdown’ fans. I have lots of content to get through 😊
Say goodbye to your life now. A bit because this is a full time job and a bit because you're Ioan and/or Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice says she is writing a book. I think a good title suggestion is "Own Goals - or how to Fuck Up Your Own Life"
LOL. Tone could write the forward.

Hey Fuckos

Bristol Massive here. You may know me from Twitter (Joined to show support for my Sister Alice. Adore my wife Rachel (who I met at Alice's wedding). Love my dogs. Can't work ATM as waiting for a kidney transplant). Also, I used to sell used goods in a Cash Converter in Bristol. Big Al is the best Sis in the world ever. Read her book to find out how to achieve all your own goals in life and become Mum of the Year like her too. This book is best enjoyed when you are 3 sharp ones in.

Learn how Big Al triumphed over the rat in her Prius, the squirrel in her bin, her evil step-mother (who sat on daddy's knee!!), a Welsh drug lord love rat and worst of all, the She Devil I am calling Tianca. There is also the inspiring story of how she rescued a refugee from El Salvador from the slums of Elveta, who was great at the cleaning and cooking, but sadly had to be let go when the love rat wouldn't pay her anymore. She is also an entrepreneur and owner of Alice Evans Designs featuring amazing tat bags. If only we could have sold them at Cash Converters, I wouldn't have lost my business! She can now be found on Cameo under crazy people actors.

She is a FEMINIST and inspires and supports women all over the world, who agree with her, through her #TeamAlice and #IamAlice hashtags. She has battled serious hangovers fibromyalgia and still manages to do the school run (usually). Big Al will show you how all this is possible in this book.

Tony "Tone" Evans

• Haha
  • Heart
Those Reddit posts are so obviously her that I’m almost like embarrassed for her that we found out lmao. 😂 It’s like when you play hide-and-seek with a 5-year-old and they’re literally standing behind a curtain 2 feet away and you see them but you don’t wanna make them look dumb so you’re looking in other rooms like “o noooooo where’d u goooooo” 😩😩😩

• Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
Omg she must spend literally ALL HER TIME ON VARIOUS WEBSITES POSTING

This struck me

At one point I was sitting on the arm of my dad's favorite chair while he was sitting in it and showing me a photo or a website - I can't remember. It's a position I've taken up my entire life, in that exact chair, until my Mom died and he married the narc and I wasn't allowed back into my own home. All of a sudden, we realized the wife had stopped crying and was throwing him daggers from across the room. He jumped up in the air like a fire cracker had gone off, pushed me off and hurried out of the room saying he was going to put on some coffee.

She had just buried her only daughter. Literally hours previously. But it was more important at that particular moment to get me off the arm of my Dad's chair. I'll never forget it as long as I live.

seems a bit too close to the stepmom sitting on Dads knee story to me. Very suspicious. I think she changes stories depending on how the wind blows

what a find!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Wow
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
My thoughts on Alice this week.

it really shows that she is fundamentally an abuser. She walks, talks and acts like one and has done for some time. I’m not even that bothered understanding why anymore. And if she wasn‘t a woman she wouldn’t be given this level of understanding or kindness over her behaviour.

Her attacks on Ioan and Bianca on Monday were abusive, intended to threaten, harass and bully using the excuse that Gloria was let go. An inevitability she was obviously aware of and should be able to deal with. But it was just an excuse for her to behave the way she did, which was abuse.

When she re-emerged it was to peddle the classic abuser lines. Acknowledge but minimise the bad behaviour and abuse, then blame it on the victim. All the while turning on charm and writing off regular behaviour as an aberration.

She trumped up the excuse to have a go, had a go and is now all smiles and charm. The attention is on her and her magnificence(sic). That’s an abuser and not one who will change. She got her fix and she loves herself for it. There is no shame or regret.

Anyone who thinks she got upset over bad news and acted out is sadly wrong. She used the pretext of bad news she made up to do what she wanted to do. That was to harm and hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I bet there was a big party in the Griffith household when he filed for divorce
View attachment 1024047
All of her talk about how they were such a happy little family right until Bianca came along and broke them up is 💯 bullshit. They were miserable! He was trying to claw his way out of that marriage for years. This is the truth of what was really happening. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think the sad death of her stepsister was well after the wedding. She speaks about being 7 months pregnant going to the funeral she wasn’t supposed to go to.
Definitely went to rub salt in the wounds of her stepmother on what was probably the second worst day of the poor woman's life. Absolutely disgusting.
If you are told by a teenage suicide victims mother that you are not welcome at the funeral you don't go. No ifs or buts.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
On a positive note, since I’ve been reading about Alice I’ve given up sleeping pills and am sleeping way better, have given up alcohol, lost ten pounds, bought a treadmill and have been working with a trainer for strength. I stopped eating junk food and have a hair mask in at least once a week. I’ve been a present and caring mother and wife. So Alice, you have actually been very inspiring and done a lot of good in my world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I am getting mightily pissed off with how she claims the trauma of her stepsisters death as her own. She can't stop bringing it up, like it's a huge part of her life, and that she lost someone close to her. Which we all know is rubbish, she admitted as much in one of her SM posts.

We lost a close family friend to suicide, and not one of us talks about it to anyone outside of our circle, we don't use it as a stick to beat others with, we definitely don't speak about it on social media, and we have never, ever blamed any of their family members or friends, directly or indirectly, for their loss.

If I didn't know anything else about Alice, I would hate her for this alone. She's a nasty, attention-seeking bitch, and her ex is well rid, as are her family.

• Heart

AD2018

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she had the nerve to write that post about her stepsister

I genuinely now believe the stepmother sitting on her dads knee thing never happened but her stepmother side eyed her practically sitting on her own dads knee and to Alice this is the worst thing ever and she’ll never forget it as long as she lives

but the worst thing about that whole scenario is the stepmother probably gave her an unfriendly look because YOU LITERALLY GATECRASHED HER DAUGHTERS FUNERAL ALICE and from the sound of it made it all about you

she’s the fucking worst

• Angry
  • Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
JC Betty ask for a selfie!!
I took a photo but don't think I should post it. I wanted to hug them given all the shit they've faced recently. She was wearing her camel colored long coat and had her hair in a ponytail. He had on a baseball cap. They were on a blanket with Bear running around. I recognized her straight away. They looked normal and relaxed. Good on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I don't judge anyone for seeking out help to process painful life situations on internet forums. I don't fault anyone for seeking help anonymously from strangers. Life can be really tough at times and strangers can be really lovely and kind. Look at how we support one another here when someone shares something personal and perhaps painful or difficult? Communities are created in many ways.

I do however take very serious issue with someone spinning a false narrative about their divorce and soon to be ex-husband and partner to elicit sympathy and incite hate and aggression towards them. That's unacceptable behavior. And it seems to me based on these newly found forum posts, coupled with old SM posts, that there is now plenty of documented evidence to show that this is exactly what AE has been doing. And it's not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
I must confess I've searched for ages after a "my husband left me - HELP" post that fits to her in order to find her account. What a gold mine you find there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49