Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My big problem is numbers. I visualise them as colours but they also have genders and personalities. Doing a things like 6-5 + 7 sends my brain into a tizz. Don’t you know that 5 is 6’s little brother? And 7 bullies him? You can’t just shove them into a sum together!

Reactions: 14
Hahaha I can relate! I’m glad I’m not alone

Reactions: 7
Booked by Lin & Deb, d'ya think?...
Oh god I opened the link and she's there with her bloody gob wide open . She actually looks really tired and like she should go have a good sleep and lay off the vino, that video doesn't do her any favours at all.

Reactions: 10
Yes this paying friends to let IG into his own home is weird isn’t it. I thought about that but we really haven’t discussed it.

Reactions: 11
I decided to look it up, apparently it’s mostly used in Australian English! I think I would probably use challenging too.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You have insurance as a part of your superannuation. When my sister was diagnosed with MND she got a $200K payout as she was terminal and disabled. Not sure if MS would qualify you for that though.

Reactions: 7
A thousand times this!!! It’s exactly what I’ve always said to my own children too

Reactions: 5
I love that you do this and I’m so thankful you shared it because it’s exactly how I visualize numbers in order to understand them—I didn’t think anyone else does it so I was like really self-conscious lol.

Reactions: 9
I hesitate to name what community that would be. Prison? A MH facility?

Camp Alice though could be a thing. A yearly event where AE and her FMs meet up for a love in (she could meet her besties for the first time!) Alice could bring her merch (bags, baby doll head key rings etc) and could sell videos without having to pay Cameo 25%!

You're welcome Alice

Reactions: 15
The FM’s really have no self-awareness. All the chat about us seeking IG’s affection or approval couldn’t be more wrong and yet, here she is not communicating with her so-called friends unless they pay for it.
And they still come out to bat for her.
She’s not hand clapping them or liking their posts now, have to step back and question yourself why.

Reactions: 12
I love that you do this and I’m so thankful you shared it because it’s exactly how I visualize numbers in order to understand them—I didn’t think anyone else does it so I was like really self-conscious lol.
I grew up thinking everyone did it because my sister has it too! I think a light bulb went on when I asked someone once what colour their Thursday was, and they were like "what" (I mean come on guys, Thursday is purple.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Not gong to lie , everytime I have glanced at the title of this thread my brain has read it as "don't be bitter be beef"

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.