Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #53 Don't be bitter, be Bee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @geebees

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Bianca posted a very emotional video about her MS disease that was met with largely good reviews, meanwhile Alice still waits for her first on cameo!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just want to thank everyone in these threads for some of the biggest laughs I've had in days!

I found out yesterday that my landlord is selling my home out from under me, and have spent the last 24 hours either crying, eating ice cream or researching how to contact the black market to sell and organ so I can afford a deposit on a new place.

You guys have really kept my spirits up, thank you!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Leading on from Ioan’s career talk from the last thread (even though he’s done pretty well for himself).
I think that the worst career move Ioan made was move to Hollywood. He doesn’t seem to have worked there since he moved. I think he could easily have taken over from Hugh Grant and Colin Firth if he’d stayed in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Leading on from Ioan’s career talk from the last thread (even though he’s done pretty well for himself).
I think that the worst career move Ioan made was move to Hollywood. He doesn’t seem to have worked there since he moved. I think he could easily have taken over from Hugh Grant and Colin Firth if he’d stayed in the UK.
I absolutely love Hugh Grant’s current career

Reactions: 29
Bianca's video had 24k views in 19 hours. ❤ 🐝

ETA reposted it to Selma Blair

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just want to thank everyone in these threads for some of the biggest laughs I've had in days!

I found out yesterday that my landlord is selling my home out from under me, and have spent the last 24 hours either crying, eating ice cream or researching how to contact the black market to sell and organ so I can afford a deposit on a new place.

Have you looked whether the council or a charity lends deposits? I did this years ago, I borrowed it and gave it back when I moved out

Reactions: 19

Oh no! Is your deposit in escrow? Is there anyone you can stay with in an interim while you get it back?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh no hugh grant
He is so strange 🤣
I couldn’t watch him in that Guy Richie film, it was bloody dreadful. I don’t understand how he got so many women pregnant at the same time or why Liz H still wants to be mates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no hugh grant
He is so strange 🤣
I couldn’t watch him in that Guy Richie film, it was bloody dreadful. I don’t understand how he got so many women pregnant at the same time or why Liz H still wants to be mates
He endeared himself to me for life when he tweeted about bleeping Paddington 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly don't judge IG for not doing stage or for wanting lucrative roles. It is a brutal game and easier for people who have a cushioned background to make some choices 'for art', or perhaps he really just doesn't enjoy it. I'm thinking more of things that might do his career good now (I do not need your totally unqualified help, says IG, *correctly) and if he was up for it, some well judged stage in something a bit unexpected, perhaps musical, might be a positive. I really do rate him as an actor and want him to succeed, whatever he does.

* I am Florenz Ziegfeld compared to Deb and Lin, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
have some fluff (this is the first time she addresses him directly, right?)
Screenshot_20220116-001129_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I have no idea what’s going on with my algorithm but I’m being given ads for where to shop for my loved ones in Fiji this Christmas.

Anyway, I’d love to hear everyone’s dream casting of any of the main players in this drama! IG as Macbeth? Alice as Miss Havisham?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Congratulations @geebees your title made it through! 💙 love it 🐝 and thanks @welp for the new thread. Can't wait to see what comes next!

@Caitlyn130 you are so valued and appreciated here. Your voice is always heard and I adore the way you speak your mind 😊 Please understand that when people have a differing opinion it's never personal 💜 (unless it's one of those wee smelly monkeys).

I'm watching Still Game and Jack and Victor are watching wildlife. As I typed that last sentence they just said 'oh duck Monkeys, we hate Monkeys' 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.