Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’m not making apologies for Alice,
I was smart, looked reasonably attractive had a very successful career. I was a pretty terrible housekeeper but paid someone to do all that.
Roll on - late forties, at home due to my kids diagnosis - I’ve realised I have ADHD and perhaps ASD (at least characteristics). Due to lockdown and peri menopause I’ve put on weight and I’m losing some hair. I’m no longer a prize, it’s okay to speak up when you’re reasonably attractive but you need to tone it down when you’re looking rather awful, it’s the aging game.

But it’s no-ones fault, most definitely not my husbands, my kids, random peoples, I’ve just got to suck it up and find a way through and be kind to myself, while focusing on the kids and the supports they need so they’ve not sitting feeling like this in 30+ years.

I love my kids, so I protect them, they’re not mentioned on SM, they’re my life. She is lashing out and hurting her kids, that I can’t forgive. She is so angry, but does she care what she’s doing to them. She just wants to hurt IG and anyone else is just collateral damage,

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
@Mad Betty Thank you too ♥ I feel the same about being more cautious while the Lupine lunacy unfolds. I am sure they are DM'ing each other on Twitter and there is a plan to doxx Tattlers
Good luck if they plan to doxx me. I don't give a fuck as I don't put identifying stuff online. Doxxing is also illegal and even Queen Alice didn't have much luck when she tried to doxx certain people, me included for $500 lol. That was when there was a lots less users on these threads so realistically I'm not worried.

Also on Twitter you can block the FMs and still view their tweets if you press view. They're running scared, AE included.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lillymyheart

Chatty Member
I can't keep up with the threads so I apologise if this has already been said but omg Alice needs to seriously put a stop to this Lupine madness. For him to think that Ioan is feeding Tattle stuff is absolutely off the charts insane. She has left Twitter and now has an insane person running a crazy plan. How can she not see how unstable this person is? 😳😬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Citney

VIP Member
I’ve finally gotten round to googling what an Oedipus Complex is 😳… Alice Evans has a very disturbed mind!!!!
After Alice showed the IG video of Ioan hugging his youngest child and Alice asking “do you two want to get a room”, I definitely think she has an extremely disturbed mind!!!

• Sick
  • Wow

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
There are lots of circumstances that keep people in marriages that are far from happy.
I know we are all here gossiping about them, but really, it's nobody's business why he stayed, why he didn't leave earlier, or even how he left. It angers me the way the FM's keep running with this ridiculous narrative that he shouldn't have left the way they think he did and that he needs to "man up" (I hate that freaking phrase!) and talk with AE. He tried to do it calmly and respectfully. She's the one who's turned it into a one sided war. It makes me even angrier that they want IG to talk with AE alone and face to face. Obviously her FM's don't believe she abused him, but God it makes me angry. Her FM's want to deny him any rights, including parental and even human rights, as much as AE does.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Right? 100%. Everything is wrong and he makes these threats! He's scary. Not many are liking his tweets so I hope he is creeping out even her fans. Everything said here is either public record or from Alice herself. My Lord.
I've actually wanted to respond and like tweets all this time but my Twitter is my real name and picture and he is so damn creepy I've actually refrained. I will fight politics sooner than draw this creeps (hi Loopy!) attention. Something is seriously wrong with him.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The court filings from friday have been picked up by the press

From the Radar article:

"Ioan's attorney handed over a copy of the documents to Alice's new lawyer. The move means the actor is ready to wrap this case up and will do anything in his power despite Alice dragging her feet."

😂

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Based on court activity it's not him dragging it out, "Tone" (also what a horrible thing to say of that previous poster that victims should met with their abuser)
Screenshot_20220110-071605_Twitter.jpg

so he actually sued her?
Screenshot_20220110-072023_Twitter.jpg

also these people think adultery matters in a no default state. lol

• Wow
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
if you cant let go of alcohol despite waiting for a transplant it does say a lot about you, whether in the present or past addiction. Even if it's allowed. Then the endless nights on twitter. The focus in the Evans family really shouldnt be on Alice if that's the real Tone

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Lupine: We have people gathering the required information and the application of that information will be varied and provide supporters with a range of options to respond with if they feel so inclined. We can hope that reason prevails. Time will tell.

Loopy doesn't sound so confident anymore. What happened to IG's Day of Reckoning and his vow on it?? I guess the demented ramblings of Pfizer and Co aren't quite the legal dynamite he was hoping for.

Lupine: All we want is reasonable treatment for Alice and the girls (and dog). Nothing more. Hopefully common sense will prevail but if it doesn't? There is only one response available to us.

What's that Loopy? It sounds vaguely threatening but the response will probably be a strongly worded tweet or blog post that means sweet FA.

• Haha
  • Wow

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Tattlers, remember now Katie Hopkins lost her home and took voluntary insolvency over two tweets that were defamatory TWO TWEETS!! You heard it right, so listen up..

She could have apologised and paid a small compensation. In the end over £300k went on lawyers, her lawyer and the one representing Monroe. Just £25k was compensation, strange isn’t it but it’s not unusual. The lawyer that won is well known for reputation management.

Given her sudden and unexplained Twitter retreat if I was an FM I would be deleting my accounts really fast and not putting myself in the firing line, that’s all. It’s all fun and games until the victim teams up with a lawyer and shoots back. If that’s what’s happening and she hasn’t told them that’s lower still because she encouraged them the whole way.

Even more reason to keep it off Twitter, as if we needed any.

• Heart
  • Wow

Iamaturd

Hello folk 🙋‍♀️ I have been a lurker for months and have finally finished reading all the alice threads and the got around to joining 😂 you lot have given me the biggest belly laughs I have had in ages 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

DeblnPA

I can't keep up with the threads so I apologise if this has already been said but omg Alice needs to seriously put a stop to this Lupine madness. For him to think that Ioan is feeding Tattle stuff is absolutely off the charts insane. She has left Twitter and now has an insane person running a crazy plan. How can she not see how unstable this person is? 😳😬
Gotta admire his ability to sound like such a douchebag while not getting a single thing factually correct. Also in what world is Alice high profile

• Haha

raiseseyebrow

What exactly are they hoping to prove anyway? If they find our IP addresses and realize we are people from all over the world, what will they say? We’re all Bianca? Friends of Bianca? People she met while on holiday?
They’ll say that Bianca figured out how to use a VPN, and that as well as being a bogan Instagram acrobat she’s also some form of international spy/hit woman/cybercriminal 🙄.

• Haha

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
And was it @PinkyWinky who yesterday wrote:

pineapple and cheese on cocktail sticks?

That one shocked me to my core.

I’ve only ever known cheese and pineapple on sticks.

It felt like some had said:

Would you like a tonic and gin

or chips and fish

or

Dec and Ant

That really stayed with me and I’m struggling to let it go.

• Haha