Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AD2018

Chatty Member
Bianca survived 29 years without Ioan so far, with a seemingly nice life in Oz, how is he her mealticket?
It’s a lazy insult. A woman with dreams MUST want a meal ticket. It can’t be that they are genuinely a nice fit together at this stage in their respective lives, she has ambition therefore she must have an ulterior motive

Give me strength, so glad I don’t have any of these regressive people fighting my corner

• Heart
Reactions: 37

clarkees

Chatty Member
After watching the other YT video (sorry not sure who posted it) this one came up next -

AE says about the Queen ‘I hope you make 90’ WTF and Tone even gets a mention!
Her face at the end when he says “Roger Moore will always be my James Bond” 😬

2BC139A7-298E-4492-9C72-97692CE8E17E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Hi @welp is this the tweet you are referring to? I screenshotted before the big purge. (Apologies if this has been posted in the meantime, i am on p1 of the thread)
View attachment 979767
"I literally have no idea."

I do, Alice. He went to bed, and you continue on drinking more. And for some reason, you were really mad at him. You probably had a fight with him and that's why he went to bed. So after a few more drinks, you decided: I'll show him. I'm going to go out. You put on a dress and makeup. You are hoping to wake him up with all of your flouncing and banging around getting ready, so you can force a reaction. He doesn't. He pretends to be asleep. So you give up, and after another drink pass out. There we go. filled in the blanks between him going to bed and you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Madge Harvey

I don’t know if it’s of any interest but I’ve being thinking this a long time but I had nothing to back it up. That DM post just backs up my theory.
You only have to look at the two videos of them on YouTube together, Ioan being interviewed and her jumping over the top of him to know he mentally checked out of that marriage years and years ago.

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
I wouldn't stress too much about FMs trawling for info. They can barely tell their arses from their elbows at the best of times.

• Haha
But on a more serious note, it fascinates me how Alice claimed that Ioan no longer loving her was a “shock.”

Surely, we can deduce that she’s lying to an extent to victimize herself, but I do believe there was a lot of staggering unawareness going on on her part, and I fail to understand why.

If this is your “twin soul,” your “best friend,” someone you’re welcoming into your coochie every night (to broadly paraphrase her comment on IoanOnline all those years ago)…how was it so mindblowingly difficult to realize that he was drawing away? If not by his choosing the spare room at night, then at least the alterations in his demeanor…? Idk how did she not note that something was changing, if she professed to know him so very well?

Granted, I have never been in a relationship of that lifespan—perhaps others here with longer-lasting intimacies that fell apart can correct me on my remarks if they’re problematic, as I don’t mean to offend, friends. It just sort of fascinates me that she carried on while all of these changes began blooming into perception and yet she swept them aside.

I’m also holding space for the possibility that if the changes in his behavior happened rather slowly, then the time in between could have made them hard to compile into one conclusion that he wasn’t in love with her anymore.

Idk, homies, thanks for letting me blather all the time.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Ioan's father backs that up. Ioan had clearly been taking to him about the breakdown of the marriage and ongoing issues long before he left.

View attachment 978112

Alice herself told us that the marriage was very unhappy, although she thought she was making IG look bad. She said at some point he called his parents crying. That shows desperation, a man who was trying to make things work but who was miserable and for a long time not just a couple of months.

• Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Nah RD’s husband has just left her and she’s letting rip at BW because she doesn’t have the gall to do it to her estranged husband.
See I can make shit up too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think they have another round of evaluations and they are part of the reason she has jumped off Twitter. She said at the beginning of December that 'Hub and B' wanted them evaluated.

View attachment 980034
She's such a vindictive lying hag, Bianca can make no such demands and in fact would not be given any input whatsoever.
As for being traumatised by Ioan "departure" the court will know this is BS given they'd be used to his absences. There is only one person causing these girls trauma and that's the person whose supposed to protect them, nurture them and above all never cause them any pain, their own Mother. Shame on you Alice for putting your own selfish need for revenge above the welfare of your children.

• Angry
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Alice is just jealous because her meal ticket has gone. She doesn't seem to think women can be independent as much as she is a FeMiNiSt

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jemadah

VIP Member
That gathering info “threat”, I suppose we had better be mindful for a while of any newbies who might try and solicit any personal info from regular posters. I was new myself once and welcome all the varying views, but their cunning plan might include befriending people on here. They have nothing else. I am probably being over cautious and a suspicious twat, but perhaps be careful about divulging personal identifying info.
Funny you should say that, as my suspicions were raised several times by one account earlier today...

• Heart
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
My theory ....he has given her extensions of time previously to complete and exchange financial disclosure.

And she has failed to meet the revised deadlines each time. He's now not giving any further extensions of time.

I always thought she was lying about spilling the keyboard cleaning fluid over her laptop. I think this was her laying a trail of what she considers to be evidence (if she says it on twitter it becomes fact). This was her excuse for not completing FDD on time last time (like the dog ate my homework)

All part of the delaying tactics. But eventually there is an absolute deadline and she's missed it.

• Heart