Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Loopy needs a dictionary. Persay????
View attachment 978480

from his blog https://www.cassandracomplex.org.nz/
Per se lol

His writing is pretentious gibberish. He also defamed Andrea Deaton (who committed the crime of being an IG fan) and then had to put a disclaimer at the end when AE decided that Andrea was me. He is always trying to clean up AE's messes, eg, with the lawyer AE defamed too.

Invalidating Concern Troll Andrea Deaton is Targeting Alice Evans (cassandracomplex.org.nz)

Loopy: Note: There is some speculation that Andrea Deaton may be a person who calls themselves Bridge of Sighs. I have not seen any sufficient evidence to back up such a claim and for all intents and purposes Andrea Deaton is not Bridge of Sighs.

No shit Sherlock!!

Loopy: Alice Evans will have her day. That is a certainty. In the meantime trolls and Stans should consider whether they want to be on the radar WHEN the day comes that Ioan Gruffudd faces a reckoning, for that day is coming as sure as the sun rises in the east. My vow on it.

ooh I'm scared and still waiting for the reckoning. 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning! Just caught up and today's the day. I hope everyone is doing good!

I have finally got my proof that Alice or someone else is Tony (though I knew) . I can't remember who posted it but Tony was tweeting a list of jobs or some shit Mechanic etc and he used the phrase "rubbish collector". In the UK we say binmen even on websites advertising the job it says Binman/Binperson. I also learned from the latest posts and some googling that rather than a high profile prosecutor our Loopy is a "self employed aka no win no fee" ambulance chaser.

Glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The difference between the AE Twitter crew and here is that here, we understand we are outsiders, merely commenting on something playing out in public. And we‘re just expressing our opinions and educated guesses on public information and public figures. The AE online defense crew actually thinks that they are somehow parties to her legal case(s) now?? That’s… not how internet commentary works 👀
She has created so much toxic enmeshment with her fans. She tells them she loves them, drops breadcrumbs of sugary sweet nothings to them individually, and they in turn feel they are part of her inner orbit, privy to everything about her marriage and private life, because she has acknowledged their mere existence. She then begs for their help or has others do it for her, and they are then convinced they have a real say in how the Gruffudd/Evans divorce will play out because they are her true and dedicated friends and their voices must be heard in a court of law.

Fascinating stuff, isn't it?

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I'm going to change my avatar, just to throw Lupine off the scent!!

bianca-f8ac.jpg

(For non-UK Tattlers, this is a character called Bianca, who used to be in a dreadful, long-running British soap called "Eastenders". It's full of gobshites who just shout at each other, nothing much else happens from what I can make out. Now that I think about it, Alice would be perfect for it!)

Attachments

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I’ve been so far behind in the pages today! Only just joined page 1 of this thread finally… phew! 😅

I’d just like to put some thoughts out there…

My husband’s ex wife is considered batsh*t crazy by our family & friends, but I must admit she looks like a pussy cat compared to Alice’s batsh*tery!!!!! When I asked my hubby why he was attracted to her in the early days, he admitted that he was a young man with raging hormones & she was physically attractive. He wasn’t interested in a meeting of minds back then! He also said that she was relatively sane until she had children, after that her batsh*tery shot off the scales!

I’ve also had a bestie that I eventually decided was quite high on the narcissistic spectrum. She told me that she didn’t want children because she didn’t want to “lose” the relationship she currently had with her husband. The conclusion I came to was she didn’t want to be competing for her husband’s attention with another human being. She felt he worshipped the ground she walked on & she wasn’t giving that up for anyone.

One thought that keeps running through my head is that, although Alice was desperate to have children, & she was desperate to have put herself through that many cycles of IVF, once she had them the reality did not match the fantasy.

I don’t believe she has the abilitiy to “parent” appropriately, due to being stuck in an infantile mental state herself, & I also believe she became jealous of the attention Ioan gave his two daughters. She was no longer number one for him. He stopped idolising her & instead turned his attention to his two beautiful daughters.

My father was insanely jealous of his children because my mum made them her number one priority &, believe me, it did not bode well for his relationship wit( his eldest daughter!!

Thank you for taking time to read my ramblings 🥰

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
everyone is shaking
View attachment 980205

She looked amazing as a character, but the acting...ugh

yeah that was my thought too
This is why I never troll on Twitter. This is why I have never once had contact with any of the players in this case. You just don't do it. There are often ramifications. This is also why Tattle is where I landed after hearing about all of this. I only post here. I like my SM drama free.

The new TOS for Twitter are stricter than ever. That Michelle person (Alice filleted her as does the Tony account) who keeps posting photos of Bianca with hateful, abusive comments? I reported every single one of them as well as the hateful hashtags. In the end, all of those inciting others to target Bianca who were historically blessed by Alice to do so? Buckle up.
That gathering info “threat”, I suppose we had better be mindful for a while of any newbies who might try and solicit any personal info from regular posters. I was new myself once and welcome all the varying views, but their cunning plan might include befriending people on here. They have nothing else. I am probably being over cautious and a suspicious twat, but perhaps be careful about divulging personal identifying info.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
The court filings from friday have been picked up by the press

According to court documents obtained by Radar, the 48-year-old actor has informed the court he has handed over his financial documents to his ex.

The filing notes he has handed over a list of his average income and expenses along with a preliminary list of his assets. The information is to be used to help parties negotiate a settlement in their divorce to avoid a costly trial.

Ioan's attorney handed over a copy of the documents to Alice's new lawyer. The move means the actor is ready to wrap this case up and will do anything in his power despite Alice dragging her feet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I'm just about to have a supervision for the essay I submitted last week - keep me in your thoughts, everyone; I'm frantically anxious... 😟

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion by @Caitlyn130 (trimmed for length)

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all. Please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop upsetting or potentially triggering subjects behind a spoiler.

The pink button is a wiki full of info about this subject.

Alice is still MIA, her minions now want to sent letters to the court in order to take down tattle (lol) and ensure her "survival", meanwhile Ioan has moved in court on their divorce case for the first time since april.

• Heart
  • Haha

Junebug895

Chatty Member
I think sleeping in separate rooms sometimes just works out better for some people. The ManCompanion used to work nights, so we started sleeping in separate rooms so I didn't wake him up with the hairdryer in the morning. Now he's just gotten addicted to YouTube though and can't go to bed without a glowing screen in the room. Which just doesn't work for me, so he can have his own room! I don't mind at all, it's great being able to starfish!

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Imagine Ioan going out for a coffee with Alice to talk about kids and divorce at this point. Do people really think that’s what most people getting divorced do? Let’s grab a costa and a flapjack and sort out all our finances 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
That gathering info “threat”, I suppose we had better be mindful for a while of any newbies who might try and solicit any personal info from regular posters. I was new myself once and welcome all the varying views, but their cunning plan might include befriending people on here. They have nothing else. I am probably being over cautious and a suspicious twat, but perhaps be careful about divulging personal identifying info.
I feel this is a very good idea. When Alice first found out about Tattlelife, she put a price on my head along with Welp, Bridge of Sighs, Happy Camper, and Returning the Pearls. She wanted us doxxed and it made me very uncomfortable until I found out from Tattlelife how hard it would be. Still, it is crucial to keep personal info to yourself.
When anyone new shows up and behaves “oddly” or aggressively my hackles go right up. Others may have found me to be rude when I’m honestly not, just wary.
If newbies are respectful and kind they will be welcome with open arms even if of a differing opinion. But honestly sometimes it’s easy to tell when a newbie is “off.” Some have gotten upset with this group’s attitudes towards newcomers. If you think about it though when you are new at a job you get put on probation. So mentally I may do that from time to time. Anyway I don’t think you’re being a twat at all!

• Heart

DeblnPA

I’m laughing imagining Alice standing in front of a judge...”but your honor, the Twitter terms of service...”

in my experience judges don’t really care about hurt feelings, they care if you’ve broken a law. So, for example if you’re using Twitter sock puppets to evade the terms of a restraining order. Or if there’s proof of encouraging the harassment like...say offering money to people to expose the identities of commenters. Alice can believe and yell all she wants about Ioan or Bianca being behind all this but 1) they’re not and 2) there’s no proof. There IS ample proof that she’s behind/encouraged harassment of Bianca though

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Loupin is a word we say here in Scotland…

Loupin’

Meaning: Throbbing, painful, empasis on the severity of what’s going on. For example, ma heed’s loupin’!

He is most definitely a throbber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37