Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #37 "Poor me... another sharp one!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @geebees title was inspired by @Ally Pally

Previous thread

Screenshot_20211225-060053_Chrome.jpg

Sure. You're winning at making yourself look like a selfish bleep.
Screenshot_20211225-061448_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
correction: the kids are suffering because you have decided they are not allowed to have a relationship with their father.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Too late for a thread title suggestion: 'Twas the night of Christmas and all through the house/Alice was raging with laptop and mouse!

Happy Holidays, dear ones! I hope that you can all have a warm, cosy, contented day, and for those of you who are in pain, grieving or dealing with MH issues, that they allow you a little peace and respite. Let's all carry a little candle in our hearts for those who have departed us and are waiting on the other side of the door to see us once again. Much love to you all xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She said the other day you shouldnt try to win in a divorce. Well, that lasted long. What's winning btw? Getting kids estranged from the other parent?

copy pasting my last post from last thread

she is conversing with her leaders rn, feels like loads will be deleted later lol

idk who this is about (they are usually pretty angry about three specific fans of him on twitter) but to be called as somebodys representative you actually need to have some sort of active contact with said person
Screenshot_20211225-070236_Twitter.jpg

I think most are aware that he doesnt give a tit lol. Why should speaking out against somebody mean that you are supporting the other, let alone want their attention. For somebody who is praising herself to be outspoken this is quite some one dimensional thinking
Screenshot_20211225-070725_Twitter.jpg

you shared almost everything yourself ffs
Screenshot_20211225-071140_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211225-071353_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211225-071717_Twitter.jpg

this is a interesting definition of biding my time

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Stupid mean girls tit?
Isn't that precisely how she's been behaving with her little gang of bullies???

Surely it makes more sense for her to spend joint money on this pointless unmasking of so- called Bianca's (that way she's only paying half the cost of this legal dead end) than wait and spend her own money post divorce ?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I mean I'm the last person who is going to defend the Law of Attraction/The Secret tit, but none of these things are things a individual can change?
vswlr43.png

if the legal letter is about Bianca being forbidden access to the kids (well, okay she shouldnt the first few weeks anyway) this will be funny

also sending legal letters on Xmas, now that's a new one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t want Ioan’s partner near the girls so they don’t discover not every woman spends her days in bed tweeting rubbish and is a drunken mess.

I feel sorry for the girls today. It must be very lonely for them. I hope Ioan is working hard at creating a warm loving home for them when they are in his care.

Why is she so determined not to work? It’s like nothing matters more to her than being a freeloader the rest of her life. Very peculiar.

You tell’em there’s nothing worse than people sucking up to celebrities for attention is there ladies?? 🙄🙄

910E18AB-E52E-497C-A300-72B6CDFEA96A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
God....do you think she will ever give up and do something else?
She's like the Terminator.
How long is she going to keep banging on and on with the same rubbish.
Surely even her FMs are getting bored with this tweet delete repeat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
God....do you think she will ever give up and do something else?
She's like the Terminator.
How long is she going to keep banging on and on with the same rubbish.
Surely even her FMs are getting bored with this tweet delete repeat.
More like the Borg, with no original brain activity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Images provided by our master screen capturer, welp.
I just had feelings (agitations), don't mind me.

Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 2.34.13 AM.png

lol @ "I have to be careful what I say" but then she dives into this idea she has of claiming that people supposedly "harassing" her online are Ioan's representatives, and then declaring that to spite him, too. Nah, that's cool, Alice, no repercussions with playing poke-the-bear with your ex during a formal court proceeding.

Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 2.37.32 AM.png

Repeat after me (Alice/Flying Morons): Sharing close bonds with those you care about is not fodder for humor.

A little more specifically now: Men sharing close bonds with their mothers is not fodder for humor.

Thanks to western psychology bullshit, men have been historically conditioned to reject loving bonds with their mothers as it's supposedly a forfeiting of their manhood. (This ties in quite closely with the "men don't cry" stigma, which is just as dangerous.) Idk it pisses me the duck off that Alice is once again parading forth this long-held assumption that men can't maintain their masculinity if they love the people who birthed and/or raised them.

I fuckin LOVE guys who love their mother. I really do. Because it often exhibits their ability to be in touch with their emotions (due to stigmas against women but we won't go there lol).

These men control what their masculinity looks like, and they shape it into something more suitable for them, and it's wonderful. A mature, sincere, and thriving love between mother and son is precious and special and it's unfortunately hard as hell to come by when everyone to this day wants to laugh and smugly quote Freud (*cough* Alice "Oedipal Complex" Evans, shut the duck up).

Damn like just stop taking digs at men who don't let being a cold, hard boulder define their masculinity??? I'm sorry for rambling but this keeps coming up and it's pathetic and a glaring sign of where her values lie. Her moral compass would lead me into a bleeping sinkhole.

Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 2.38.47 AM.png

Hope is the best thing in the world. I absolutely adore it. Hope saves me, and it saves you, and it's why we're here. So witch don't go insulting hope by manipulating it into something that'll eventually grant you tit you don't deserve or punish people who shouldn't be reprimanded. Hope is special to her because she's using it to convince herself that everything around her will magically change while she bleeping won't.

I'll Gorilla-glue my ass to Tattle until this bullshit reaches its finale I don't care how long it takes. I want to see her fry like an onion ring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"Tone" Alice is again getting muddled with which timezone she he is in.

When you tweet at 11.21pm UK time it's not two hours until Christmas Day.

It's only two hours if you are in LA and don't know are too pissed to realise what time it is in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Morning. Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Xmas to all. I'm sipping my traditional morning sherry and eating Black Bomber cheese from Snowdonia, so all good here. Wanted to make reference to the cheese to piss Alice off 😉

May you all have a peaceful day ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 942847

lol @ "I have to be careful what I say" but then she dives into this idea she has of claiming that people supposedly "harassing" her online are Ioan's representatives, and then declaring that to spite him, too. Nah, that's cool, Alice, no repercussions with playing poke-the-bear with your ex during a formal court proceeding.

View attachment 942850

Repeat after me (Alice/Flying Morons): Sharing close bonds with those you care about is not fodder for humor.

A little more specifically now: Men sharing close bonds with their mothers is not fodder for humor.

Thanks to western psychology bullshit, men have been historically conditioned to reject loving bonds with their mothers as it's supposedly a forfeiting of their manhood. (This ties in quite closely with the "men don't cry" stigma, which is just as dangerous.) Idk it pisses me the duck off that Alice is once again parading forth this long-held assumption that men can't maintain their masculinity if they love the people who birthed and/or raised them.

I fuckin LOVE guys who love their mother. I really do. Because it often exhibits their ability to be in touch with their emotions (due to stigmas against women but we won't go there lol).

These men control what their masculinity looks like, and they shape it into something more suitable for them, and it's wonderful. A mature, sincere, and thriving love between mother and son is precious and special and it's unfortunately hard as hell to come by when everyone to this day wants to laugh and smugly quote Freud (*cough* Alice "Oedipal Complex" Evans, shut the duck up).

Damn like just stop taking digs at men who don't let being a cold, hard boulder define their masculinity??? I'm sorry for rambling but this keeps coming up and it's pathetic and a glaring sign of where her values lie. Her moral compass would lead me into a bleeping sinkhole.

View attachment 942853

Hope is the best thing in the world. I absolutely adore it. Hope saves me, and it saves you, and it's why we're here. So witch don't go insulting hope by manipulating it into something that'll eventually grant you tit you don't deserve or punish people who shouldn't be reprimanded. Hope is special to her because she's using it to convince herself that everything around her will magically change while she bleeping won't.

I'll Gorilla-glue my ass to Tattle until this bullshit reaches its finale I don't care how long it takes. I want to see her fry like an onion ring.
RTP absolutely nailing it re men and their relationships with their Mums - my ass will be gorilla-glued right up to the bitter end beside you 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey all how are you. My Covid is fine now

I am having a bad mood few days though. Just so much stuff I am finding I have such a low tolerance for!

Happy Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone on the previous post asked who Tracey Ullman is - she’s a very funny sketch artist - had a show on BBC and her impersonations are brilliant. Exhibit B - Dame Judy Dench!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'M WITH YOU

AND THIS AGAIN I'll Gorilla-glue my ass to Tattle until this bullshit reaches its finale I don't care how long it takes. I want to see her fry like an onion ring.

Hey all how are you. My Covid is fine now

I am having a bad mood few days though. Just so much stuff I am finding I have such a low tolerance for!

Happy Christmas
Plinky, Alice? You've discovered you have a low tolerance for Alice? 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Merry Christmas from Germany to all you fellow Tattlers, whether you be turds, Ioans / Biancas, witches or whatever. 🤪 Wishing you good cheer, and above all good health.

And wishing Ioan and his girls this veeeerrrry soon:
1640422899339.png

Hang in there, buddy! 🥰 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@SusanC

Well yes that’s a given 🤣
I am just feeling this rage at everyone! I am holding it all in though haha and not tweeting it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said the other day you shouldnt try to win in a divorce. Well, that lasted long. What's winning btw? Getting kids estranged from the other parent?

copy pasting my last post from last thread

she is conversing with her leaders rn, feels like loads will be deleted later lol

idk who this is about (they are usually pretty angry about three specific fans of him on twitter) but to be called as somebodys representative you actually need to have some sort of active contact with said person
View attachment 942801
I think most are aware that he doesnt give a tit lol. Why should speaking out against somebody mean that you are supporting the other, let alone want their attention. For somebody who is praising herself to be outspoken this is quite some one dimensional thinking
View attachment 942802
you shared almost everything yourself ffs
View attachment 942803
View attachment 942804
View attachment 942805
this is a interesting definition of biding my time
she’s beyond stupid

like she’s seriously thick

does she really think a court will give a flying F what people supporting Ioan online will say about him in divorce/custody proceedings? She will make herself look unhinged

It’s Christmas and she’s dedicating all her thought-space to Ioan and Bianca 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope she does drag it into court and 'make herself look unhinged'. I'll hold on until that day comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.