Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Too late for a thread title suggestion: 'Twas the night of Christmas and all through the house/Alice was raging with laptop and mouse!

Happy Holidays, dear ones! I hope that you can all have a warm, cosy, contented day, and for those of you who are in pain, grieving or dealing with MH issues, that they allow you a little peace and respite. Let's all carry a little candle in our hearts for those who have departed us and are waiting on the other side of the door to see us once again. Much love to you all xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

rainynightinsoho

I see no evidence that Ioan doesn’t love his children. What is he supposed to do, kidnap them?

He is doing everything by the book. He wants 50/50 custody and in order to achieve this he has to play by the rules. I think he has been extremely dignified in the face of extreme provocation.

He probably DOES want to go the house and grab the girls, but he knows that would play right into Alice’s hands.

On the occasions Ive seen him interacting with this children, he seems lovely and far more engaged with them than Alice.

I hope so much that his relationship with the girls can be mended.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
C1DCC9BA-DCFA-41A4-9ED4-86B54F030B90.png

Her constant sexual references bother me so much. She thinks he hates her because she stands in the way of his freedom. Not because she has publicly abused him for a year, and for god knows how long in private.

Keep it in your Morning Pages, Alice. No-one needs to see this word vomit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Mad Betty

VIP Member
View attachment 945054

Her constant sexual references bother me so much. She thinks he hates her because she stands in the way of his freedom. Not because she has publicly abused him for a year, and for god knows how long in private.

Keep it in your Morning Pages, Alice. No-one needs to see this word vomit.
She posted this because Bianca posted something meaningful about herself earlier today. I was waiting to see if she'd try to match her. And here it is. She even mentions that her acceptance doesn't mean she feels her life is more worth living, again matching Bianca's post. She's clearly realized that she gets more attention when she shows vulnerability, though I do not in any way believe she means what she's posted for one moment. And Alice is no writer, that's evident. This is something you write in your journal or in a private letter, not something you post on Twitter for likes.

And the sexual imagery makes my skin crawl. What a boundary crossing thing to share.

She's fucking exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

NarcRage

VIP Member
"Tone" Alice is again getting muddled with which timezone she he is in.

When you tweet at 11.21pm UK time it's not two hours until Christmas Day.

It's only two hours if you are in LA and don't know are too pissed to realise what time it is in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Penguin86

VIP Member
He pays for the kids schooling.
He pays for Gloria.
He pays for Alice to sit and tweet all day.

The deal she's getting is more than fair

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Tell me again how much she's sacrificed to be a mother?!
No one forced her to have those kids. If motherhood is such a sacrifice then don't do it.

BTW, she waited to 39 to have those kids and he paid for 8 rounds of IVF which I believe was $10k a go. She wouldn't have any kids at all without him and his money. And now she is stopping him from seeing them... :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

M33L4

VIP Member
The dumb fuck admitted to having an alt account for some website about a week ago. Sit down Alice and go and spend time with your kids.
I’m sure BW is giving a flying fuck about you. She’s moved in with her new bf, going for lovely walks with her pupsters. Not begging for likes on Twitter in an echo chamber created to keep out any criticism of your parental alienation while you “chat” to your alt account posing as your bro.
Lover.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I’m not seeing vulnerability. I’m seeing victimhood. i give Bianca credit for using a bad circumstance to ultimately change her way of thinking. Alice? Not so much.
Absolutely it's faux vulnerability. It is very calculated and IMO, for show. Part of real acceptance is owning your part in the demise of the marriage. It's accepting the person you love no longer feels safe with you because you created an unsafe environment. She cannot accept any of the above.

And yes, it's pure victimhood.

Adding: Alice has written a narrative where Ioan doesn't want the kids or to deal with real life stuff. He just wants to run away with his new GF. That is clearly not the case at all.

Last edited:

NarcRage

VIP Member
I'm not an Ioan fan (I didn't even know who he was when I joined this forum) but I do think he was in an abusive relationship for years and it took great courage to get out knowing what the consequences would likely be.
And I feel a little uncomfortable bashing a victim who finally managed to escape an abusive relationship. He is doing this by the book. If this were a woman leaving an abusive relationship I think we would be a lot more understanding of why he hasn't marched back in there. I don't think we can take this as a reflection of how much he does or doesn't love his children. I can only imagine the pain he has gone through and is continuing to go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
She still thinks Bianca is talking to her through various Twitter accounts. She needs a psychiatrist. She’s paranoid and delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

sallygsoton

VIP Member
To set the scene, I thought my husband was unaware of the ramblings of AE, but….

We are just watching a recording of the Christmas Death In Paradise. They (the police) play a voicemail from a bitter drunken ex-wife (played by Juliet Stevenson).

As she whinges on and on and slates her ex, my dear husband piped up with “is that Alice on the phone”???

😂😂😂

My best festive laugh this year! Pass the sherry someone ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Because she gave up her career to birth those children, that he wanted. Never belittle motherhood, or the sacrifices women make for it. She gave up her career, not him, that is why she deserves 50%.
What an archaic view to hold. Gave up her career to birth the children? They are 8 and 12 years old, she birthed them a long time ago and she's still doing nothing but drinking and rage tweeting. She's perfectly capable of contributing financially in some way, however small, but chooses not to. She doesn't 'deserve' 50%.
Please don't lecture me about motherhood or the sacrifices we make.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Emmapism

VIP Member
And full of Christmas spirit(s)

'Travelling family'? It really is a wonder he left such a sweet, kind person isn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

NarcRage

VIP Member
correction: the kids are suffering because you have decided they are not allowed to have a relationship with their father.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
It would help my blood pressure, stress and anger levels so so much if people could kindly shove their victim blaming up their own bums where it belongs... sideways would be favourite (y) :rolleyes: :mad:

Imo both these disgusting couple are abusive and abusive other people for a long time. I don't think ioan is the victim, I think their kids and many others are the victim of this abusive former couple

Yes possible
Evidence of abuse from IG please, thanks ever so much! (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Shit. Quite a few similarities going on here. Depths of darkness, ideation of a way out, striving to overcome, and aligning a loss to put themselves front and foremost.
Yeah, but she got a very bad medical diagnosis at a very young age. It's understandable to go into darkness. And it's only good to pull yourself out and try living life to the fullest.

With Alice, I feel she does this shit even for a minor thing (like being blocked on Twitter). And she doesn't actually climb out, she enjoys the attention darkness brings her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36