Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemadah

VIP Member
Hey Malice. If all of what we say about you is so wrong then why does it anger you so much? Nothing says guilty like endless discourse about a gossip website that you could just ignore.

Reactions: 34

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Someone should compile a greatest hits list for new visitors- including Tone discussing what Bianca’s vagina must smell like. That was a high point in his noble crusade.

• Sick
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Surely as an alcohol abuser, she is not a suitable donor
it depends on how much you drink. if you drink a wine bottle every day then probably not, but I dont know how much Alice was drinking or is drinking, and how much her own kidneys are damaged. while organ failures are mostly self-inflicted pretty often it's a matter of luck. My sister is a proper alcoholic who is smoking at least a pack per day for the past 25 years and makes no exercise. I have never smoked in my life and drink once in a blue moon something, and exercise daily. We are both eating healthy, but she is regulary drinking soft drinks with sugar while I only drink water. but I am the one with serious liver issues (among other things) while everything is always perfect for her lol

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Who’s going to let them know that it’s not really ‘doing the deed’ when you’re only doing it with yourself?

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
It helps her to think Bianca is sitting in a darkened room obsessively trolling her rather than having a great time in Miami with the seven inches and being on set with the current best actor oscar winner....

Asterix

If PhenobarbiTone can walk down his street unbothered, given the weird deranged bollocks he tweets, I think the rest of us will be just fine. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Mentality of Alice's supporters. Calls out abuse, also has a pet name for Camilla. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2778633
What did I miss about the royals? Why is William a tampon? I thought Charles was the tampon.

I was also about to comment that I too find Tracy's comment on Tony's possible death in very bad taste but Hunky Tunky lost my sympathy by replying to that with 'Ha, my sis and I look better than you and your man.' Wtf are you 12?

Anyhoo, I am to go to Bristol soonish (where the dildos at?), neither by choice nor wish, and I will wear a mask and starve, because I don't know if it's air or water that makes folks there this bad.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It’s about the recent media coverage. Alice thinks she’s in the same boat and wants to connect. This lady def doesn’t need Alice on her side.

942C1094-1C1B-438D-BC5E-A1A21910D1AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Do you think it will come up in the custody trial that the kids are currently isolated from all of their family except Alice (and potentially seeing Uncle Tone on Zoom)?

Before Ioan left Alice his family were known to visit. Alun even visited fairly recently but I imagine he was not able to see the kids.

Who has isolated the kids? If not Alice then what has happened?

Oh well Alice’s dad left them
Alice’s stepmother left them
Ioan left them
Ioan’s family left them
Neither Tony or Phil visit and Alice doesn’t take the kids to see them

The problem is Alice isn’t it? Surely the court will see this.

Gilbert

I love how she makes up her own rules. Abuse is fine if it's not anonymous?
View attachment 2778861
he is not your husband, darling.

also its a breach of the DVRO. he didnt "left us" he left you
View attachment 2778864
Dang. Finally we agree: Alice, the Queen of Socks, called herself a coward
View attachment 2778869
You're right and it just beggars belief. She just has ZERO self control. So, while she is under extreme scrutiny by the court and accused of PA, she posts that ‘he left us for another woman’. So telling the children and anyone else who will listen that he left all of them - not just her - and pedaling the (IMO) lie that he left for someone else, still not getting it through her thick skull that he left because she abused him to the point he had to go. Also adding that Tone ‘loves me so much’ highlighting her narcissism. There can’t be a single professional involved in this not rolling their eyes at her by now. Mortifying lack of self awareness and embarrassing inability to dig herself out of a hole.

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
The current legal situation for Alice and hapless Tone meant it was relatively safe for them to announce their engagement to the girls and the world. All Alice could muster was a putting on a brave face pap walk with Ella, her support person of the moment.

For the wedding, they won’t have this level of cover unless something major happens. I’d say they will keep it quiet and let the kids know there isn’t much they can do to disrupt it. Then Alice will fake injury that he didn’t tell anyone.
They should keep it completely quiet until at least the day after. Yo is an incredibly decent man who always wants to do right by his kids, but for his and Bianca's sake, he should not let them know in advance. No matter where the wedding takes place, Alice will make it her mission to ruin it, and she will gladly use the girls to accomplish that. This is YoBee's big day, and they deserve it. There will be more than enough of "he traumatized the BAYBEEEEEZ by not telling them", "the BAYBEEEEEZ have been crying and rolling around on the floor for days", "I've been throwing up all day because I'm so hurt on behalf of my BAYBEEEEEZ" afterwards, so YoBee should at least have a carefree, lovely wedding day with their families and friends (where Yo doesn't have to do an oh-so-funny act of being dragged to the altar).

• Heart