Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's upping her attempts to expose Tattlers because she's about to be exposed for her socks abusing IG and BW?

Just a thought.

Reactions: 48
This screenshot is dated as of yesterday from Alice's private messages on Instagram. Clear proof that she is supporting and directly requesting the exposure of private information without permission.

View attachment 2752253
How did you get this?? Who is she speaking to? Maybe I’ve missed posts about it, sorry!
I see she is wishing she could get @Bridgeofsighs Why Alice? What would that achieve? Absolutely sweet FA.

Reactions: 15
Has it ever occured to them that they might just accidentally poke a person in the position of authority who will not tolerate any of their stupidity? Or even just a complete loonie?

Reactions: 20
How did you get this?? Who is she speaking to? Maybe I’ve missed posts about it, sorry!
I see she is wishing she could get @Bridgeofsighs Why Alice? What would that achieve? Absolutely sweet FA.
I would doxx myself to Alice for $500 but the check would get lost in the mail.

Good job Yo isn't like that. Never a late payment.

Reactions: 36
Curious, how do you see messages from an Instagram DM group? Does this mean anyone can see my private messages?
No. I just want to set everyone's mind at ease. The screenshot (with the white scribble obscuring other names) was posted by the person Alice was messaging and was then screenshat.

No one can see your messages. Don't worry.

Reactions: 33
Ngl, I could use 500 dollars (of Ioan's money ) right now, and I'm afraid you Turds are going to have to make the ultimate sacrifice...sorry Welp, but I'm going to hand you over to Big Al and the Brizzle Massive.

Welp, unmasked at last!

Reactions: 37
No. I just want to set everyone's mind at ease. The screenshot (with the white scribble obscuring other names) was posted by the person Alice was messaging and was then screenshat.
Is Katie Price and Jack Monroe on there too? Or is AFE the only one?
---
I think this is an indirect message to AFE aka MOVE ON bitch. The bitch bit is mine.

Reactions: 29
My favorite part of that message is her despairing over how they are able to hide "themselves" so well. Girl has been spending hours and hours trying to find those pesky tattle turds' identities and coming up short. What a moron. Smartest person in the room alright. HAHAHHHAA!

Reactions: 37
Great use of time she could have spent parenting. To me it looks like she's saying "BridgeofSighs or ReturningThePearls" and I wouldn't doubt that welp is included in the obscured part.

Reactions: 39
Great use of time she could have spent parenting. To me it looks like she's saying "BridgeofSighs or ReturningThePearls" and I wouldn't doubt that welp is included in the obscured part.
nah. after last week she knows I'm Bianca!

Reactions: 45
She will spend the rest of life going after Bianca. This is what she’s doing, she does not give a fuck who we are in our life, she wants to try and find links to Bianca because she wants to redeem herself by taking Bianca down.
Obsessed still and forever will be

Reactions: 34
This was such a a mistake on her part. She's showing that she's still involved in abusive, illegal activity and is continuing her pattern of trying to cause others fear/distress and potentially place them at risk for harm.

I imagine those who need to know will know.

AE lives in California where it is illegal to doxx someone. Also illegal in the UK. Now there's proof that she is actively involved in a campaign to do so. Sigh.

MOO

Reactions: 62
Bullies go after those they feel threatened by. They make out it’s the target who’s the problem, but it’s not. It’s never about that person. It’s about the bully’s own insecurities and fears - about what’s being said, what’s being shown, what’s being called out. It starts in school, and bullies never progress beyond that level of emotional maturity.

Your shoes look stupid = I wish I could rock whatever I liked with your confidence.

Your hobby is so nerdy = I wish I had fulfilment in my life like you do.

I’m doxxing you = I don’t want to publicly accept responsibility for my own shitty behaviour, so I’m deflecting so no-one sees what I really am.

One or two Tattle threads can get pretty unpleasant, from what I’ve seen. There are also tons of threads like this one, full of intelligent, thoughtful people, expressing their opinions on public behaviour. As they are allowed to.

I’ve been the target of bullies before, a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten how that person made me feel. I’m disgusted, but unfortunately not surprised, by this latest round of shit from AFE and her rapidly-dwindling band of abuse apologists.

Once more for the record: bullies go after those they feel threatened by.

Reactions: 46
She should just come on here and say SHOW YOURSELVES FUCKOS!!!

You know you want to Alice!
---
So Alice is caught out asking for illegal activity to take place. Slow clap
Again.
---
She's showing that she's still involved in abusive, illegal activity and is continuing her pattern of trying to cause others fear/distress and potentially place them at risk for harm.
Yep that's why the "Tone" account is rattled but it doesn't stop her. You can't teach an old dog new tricks and AFE is a one trick pony (to mix metaphors). Now that the kinetic fanny is not kinetic any more, abuse is all she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Jesus even I've worked out the identities of some of the people on here. If they haven't managed it... there really is no hope.
Not gonna say who...
Except Hiraeth is the GAL of course

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.