Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe Celia is willing to keep the friendship going with Alice so that they have some contact with the girls
True but it's also possible the kids are genuine friends with Elise and it would be wrong to disrupt that because Alice is a bleep. I think they will be feeding back to IG btw, who has a right to know how his kids are doing.
---
Someone has repeatedly said it's one of Yo's old fans. Went a little crazy clearly. But I wouldn't give this "person" airtime here. All it's doing is repeating insults about YoBee and it's completely unnecessary.
Yep. The less said about the vile AG account the better. Tattlers are only giving her a reach she doesn't have on X.
---
Alice has not been hit by anyone? So by her logic, how can she complain she is being abused/harassed?
Queen Alice is being "harassed" if you're not a fan of Her Shittiness and dare to say so publicly. Different rules for her of course...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's also loveboming/commenting on Mrs Hilfiger
This one is interesting from 1 day ago

View attachment 2536541
If she really wanted to pay her friend a compliment and to support her, she could have said:

“Omg I die. I LOVE the success you are having and I always knew you had this in you. These are amazing.”

But no. Alice had to make it all about herself. And she had to lie about/defame Ioan not giving her any support, and make it seem like she’s destitute.

It also makes me think Alice has been telling her and Ioan’s mutual friends lies about him, in order to get as many people as she can to come over to “her” side and to cut Ioan off.

I also wonder if she was hoping Mrs Hilfiger would be so moved by her plight that she would donate a pair of her shoes to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
All I can say for Alice, after her melt down, is that she better get herself into rehab asap. Talking about how she cannot carry on, intimating self harm etc. This does not look good whether it is threatening behaviour or real distress. And all trained mental health professionals will also think so. If she backtracks significantly, it makes her look manipulative and if she chooses not to get mental health help when she has the ability to, it is very very concerning. She has really played her last card apart from the ultimate self destructive route. She needs to show she is getting mental help and is participating in the process to find help.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I also wonder if she was hoping Mrs Hilfiger would be so moved by her plight that she would donate a pair of her shoes to her.
I'd say AE was hoping for a lot more than that. IG and her used to holiday with the Hilfigers on their beach house in the Caribbean somewhere. Maybe she wants a free holiday? or home? She sure is sucking up to the rich friends lately and letting them know how poor she allegedly is.

AE: Omg I die. No more buying anything for me since the ex will not pay child or spousal and my union is on strike! But I LOVE the success you are having and I always knew you had this in you. These are amazing

She's a shameless grifter.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
It also makes me think Alice has been telling her and Ioan’s mutual friends lies about him, in order to get as many people as she can to come over to “her” side and to cut Ioan off.
tbh this was never in doubt. it's coercive control 101. And Alice is the postergirl of coercive controllers

tbh she doesnt need to lie. She is friends with many fellow gold diggers, so they'd understand even the true story!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Alice has been telling her and Ioan’s mutual friends lies about him, in order to get as many people as she can to come over to “her” side and to cut Ioan off.
True but I doubt the Hilfigers and Morgans are buying her tit. They know Ioan and they also know Alice. They won't be easily fooled like the randoms on Insta are.

Reactions: 23
She's also loveboming/commenting on Mrs Hilfiger
This one is interesting from 1 day ago

View attachment 2536541
Why has she got to insert Ioan and her situation into bleeping EVERYTHING?!

Fucks sake Alice - no one gives a tit about your divorce, just about making sure the girls have access to their Dad ( who does pay child support ffs - and it’s not for you to spend of designer tit you idiot. That’s why you will lose your home because you expect others to pick up the tab. duck off.) and see that courts make it impossible for you to duck with their heads and lives and do irreparable damage to them.

duck. Evil fucker and a pathetic attention seeking prick. Sorry everyone, but she needs to get a bleeping grip after 3 bleeping YEARS!!!!

Have a word with yourself ffs you hag.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE="Bridgeofsighs, post: 17227452, member: 233847"

AE: Omg I die. No more buying anything for me since the ex will not pay child or spousal and my union is on strike! But I LOVE the success you are having and I always knew you had this in you. These are amazing
[/QUOTE]
Ioan, in court:
SALE PROCEEDS OF HOUSE
Petitioner: As explained in Section D and Fn 4.1 of the CPBS, Respondent has received more than her community share of the sale proceeds of the Family Residence, subject to “characterization, allocation and chargeability at the time of trial.” The balance of the sale proceeds are remain in a blocked account pursuant to the parties’ Stipulation and Order re Listing and Sale of Real Property, Etc. entered January 24, 2023, a true and correct copy of which is Exhibit 3 hereto. Petitioiner contends that pursuant to the terms of their PMA, the balance of the funds in the blocked account are his sole and separate property.
Child and Spousal Support
Spousal Support

Petitioner: Per Paragraph 18.5 of the parties’ PMA, Petitioner pays Respondent non-modifiable annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner pays Respondent annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings.
Petitioner contends that he has complied with the spousal support terms of the PMA and that he has made to or on behalf of Respondent payments in excess of his obligations under the PMA. A schedule with backup for his spousal support payments to/for Respondent for 2021, 2022 and 2023, is being prepared and will be provided by way of disclosure when it is ready.
CHILD SUPPORT
Petitioner: There is no existing child support order. Petitioner has voluntarily paid and will continue to pay child support to Respondent during separation in accordance with his ability to pay. Petitioner is currently unemployed due to the strike. If the strike persists, Petitioner will need access to his separate property funds in the blocked account to be able to support himself and to pay child support.
Alice, you are a bleeping bare faced liar. To say to Dee that you are not receiving spousal or child support is LITERALLY a bare faced lie and is a breach of the DVRO. I strongly suggest you delete your post asap.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think she's trying to get arrested again so she can invoke the right not to incriminate herself like she did for her last arrest.

If she gets arrested she will have a public defender assigned to her.

It delayed the custody hearing then and she's probably hoping lightening strikes twice.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Get a job Alice you lazy cow.
Given we know she reads here, maybe we should have a spree post where all any of us post for 24 hours is "ALICE GET A JOB!" In honour of Mimsy's return we can extend it to "ALICE YA bleeping LAZY bleep GET A JOB!"

She won't ofc, but it might relieve some of our frustrations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Girl has no shame lmao.

anyway, a bit OT but I just remembered that I saw this post on reddit a few weeks ago: the replies are a good indicator what the average joe thinks about people who believe that a divorced mans money is the first marriage kids money
I just read OP's post and cracked up where they say "it's not about my dad's money. My father gives me money every month..." It's not about his money but pretty much every sentence is about his money. Giving Alice a run for cognitive dissonance. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice will beg on the street before she gets a job. She would call the paps and use it to shame IG and get in the DM.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Has Piers spent any time at all in his BH house since Alice moved a half a mile walk away?
Probably. Unless he has free wine on offer or a Panda Express buffet Alice is hardly going to haul her fat ass out of bed to visit him on the regular.
---
One of her Instagram pals wrote a big supportive message that Alice should go home and get support from her parents for a while 🫣😬. I don’t imagine her reading that supportive message went down too well. I was cringing reading it myself.

View attachment 2536935
Queue Alice's woe is me post that she's an orphan whose mother died when she was just a 31 year old baby and her daddy's evil second wife seduced him away from her in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Always come back to the same thing.

She's had five lawyers.

Not one of them has applied for child or spousal support.

Obvious to everyone (except those who are challenged in the Braincell department) why that is.

He has overpaid.

She owes him money as is very clear from the financial information.

Reactions: 54
In her own words, she's a few months away from being penniless and yet she's not in any gainful employment. Surely something is better than nothing? Everyone knows it's bizarre but I still don't get how she can justify this in her own warped mind. $150 a week and her girls could be perfectly well fed

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Is it possible he's recently stopped paying because of the strike? I know she's claiming that he's never paid, which is clearly tripe.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.