Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her OP engagement was BS as well. The DM article about her shortly after getting to London shows she has no shame in forcing a ”boyfriends“ hand. She was clearly briefing the journalist re gossip about “so in love and getting married soon”. Nobody says that sort of thing about a new couple especially not someone in the public eye. It was planted by Alice.

The whole getting a place of her own was bullocks too. Even pre financial crash she didn‘t have either the capital or earnings to buy a London flat. She was on the cadge. My bet is she did the same thing to move in with OP.
She said in an interview she would have married OP 2 years ago if he'd asked her.
So clearly didn't ask her = not engaged.

Reactions: 14
  • No heating
  • No plumbing
  • Bathroom door broken (hmm wonder why?)
  • Water filter system not working
  • Cheese string on the roof
  • Rat in the Prius
  • A squirrel doing something (can't remember what)
  • Knob falling off the cooker
I'm sure I've missed others, please add to the list!
Not knowing how to erect a plastic Christmas tree luckily Elsie was adept at such a monumental task 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a few pictures and my first thought was how much emotional fortitude Yo must have. He's not been really photographed with other celebrities, so the Roma pictures are just good business. She and her husband are incredibly important contacts. If there's a friendship, then well done.

But on a personal level, this must have been a moment bc it's a kids book and there's nothing but happy families there. Kids who don't hate their parents without reason.

That had to hurt. He's got to fight his sad sack grifter of an ex wife who has poisoned his kids against him for basic custody. He had to defend himself against a fake restraining order case from his own daughter.

I mean, it's easy to side eye bianca but she's clearly not trying to do a duck face and mug like Alice did at every opportunity.

But there he is, leather jacket and all, hanging at bleusalt like a champ.
I’m not side eyeing Bianca now and never have. I would rather get surgery than deal with the mAlice chaos including the daughters. No matter how handsome and kind he is, no matter what connections I could get fame wise”which I doubt is very little” I would run so far away you would never see me again. Bianca really loves Ioan. And vice versa. End of. MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Probably because he's finally relaxing after years of treading on eggshells around Alice.
Imagine the strain he must have been under for years. When he was at home with her she must have irritated the tit out of him, as well as all the other stuff. I bet his hands were permanently clenched.

And when he was away from her he wouldn’t be able to relax either. He probably dreaded every time his phone rang.

And then, when he occasionally wanted to let off steam on a night out, he had to worry about Alice getting drunk, making a fool of herself and the consequences the following day (because nothing is EVER Alice’s fault).

Im so glad he seems to have found peace 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 38
  • No heating
  • No plumbing
  • Rat in the Prius
Fence falling over
Bangs on the door
People hiding in the hedges
Cars parked nearby

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine the strain he must have been under for years. When he was at home with her she must have irritated the tit out of him, as well as all the other stuff. I bet his hands were permanently clenched.

And when he was away from her he wouldn’t be able to relax either. He probably dreaded every time his phone rang.

And then, when he occasionally wanted to let off steam on a night out, he had to worry about Alice getting drunk, making a fool of herself and the consequences the following day (because nothing is EVER Alice’s fault).

Im so glad he seems to have found peace 😀
Not to mention her manically ringing his producers and stirring online whenever she could.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Roma Downey has tagged Bee but not Ioan. 😭

Alice could only dream of this happening to her on a famous persons Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Roma Downey has tagged Bee but not Ioan. 😭

Alice could only dream of this happening to her on a famous persons Insta.
Ioan can only be tagged by people who he follows. he has those settings since Alice announced their seperation

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow! Now that is really living with no heating 😱.
I don't remember metres like that in houses here in the UK, although I'm sure they existed. I remember my nan and grandad (not saying you're their age btw) telling me how they had no heating, no fridge, rations etc, but they were born in the 1920s!
---
Im about your age though! :) you would be amazed at what is still lurking out there in the private rentals in small uk seaside towns! I keep meaning to ask my landlord (despite spartan conditions in the flat we are still friends, and he did after all install the heating - four years later into me renting, but he did 🫣😂) if he still has the meter - it’s museum kind of stuff, I tell ya! X
Ps posted before finishing: so yes I agree with others, mAlice has no clue (or have thoroughly forgotten) what its like to be cold!

Reactions: 13
Im about your age though! :) you would be amazed at what is still lurking out there in the private rentals in small uk seaside towns! I keep meaning to ask my landlord (despite spartan conditions in the flat we are still friends, and he did after all install the heating - four years later into me renting, but he did 🫣😂) if he still has the meter - it’s museum kind of stuff, I tell ya! X
Ps posted before finishing: so yes I agree with others, mAlice has no clue (or have thoroughly forgotten) what its like to be cold!
Had a 50p metre for the gas in my first (rented) flat in 1991, up here in the frozen north. Had lovely swirly carpets and we rented a black & white TV from Radio Rentals! Not centrally heated, the only gas item we had was a built in gas fire which we used sparingly in the winters.

One day a gas man turned up to investigate a leak and was confused as to why the gas was being used. According to his records, the whole building's gas had been condemned and disconnected years earlier. Landlord had basically just reconnected it and carried on collecting the metre money.

And we thought the reason we were so lethargic and lazy was because we were students and occasional stoners! Think the gas leak was probably why the poor budgie died to.

Still, the rent was only £60 a month as opposed to $6k. The stupid woman has no idea. 25°c??? duck off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
  • No heating
  • No plumbing
  • Rat in the Prius
Didn’t the squirrel jump out of a bin at her or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • No heating
  • No plumbing
  • Rat in the Prius
Wifi
Front gate was pushed in
Light fixture leaking water
whole house is falling apart
(Old text)
Screenshot_20231106_102115_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.