Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people all dont get that about 90 % of the things Ioan said in court are backed up by evidence. And the remaining 10 % are very plausible because it fits to the picture.

the ONLY one that constantly claims stuff without evidence (in fact, evidence disproves her claims often even) is Alice.
View attachment 2542716
yep as evident by Alice posts
View attachment 2542717
yep as evident by how desperately Alice didnt want people to wait for a different side when she ran her smear campaign
View attachment 2542718
of course he can. he can save all that spousal support for starters
View attachment 2542719
Alice always speaking for others for how amazing she is
View attachment 2542720
in fact sometimes sjhe never opens them
View attachment 2542721
---
Alice's idea of a civil arrangement is to verbally abuse your ex, run a public smear campaign, blackmail and threaten him, interfer with his relationship to the kids, delay court hearings, pulling out of stipulations last minute and breaching court orders. Can you imagine what in crazy land acrimonious would be?

Also a great idea to post such a obvious and provable lie at this stage of the game. She is the smartest in the room.
View attachment 2542739
Alice you absolute numpty : Acrimonious definition -

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
also not a smear campaign = telling lies about your ex on Social Media, National Television and tabloid interviews until finally the law stepped in (and even after this)

It's funny that they think the law should step in in "giving Alice her voice back", they do realize that they stopped her because it was utterly harrasement?

I think the very fact that they see all the things Alice does and still support her is a dead giveaway already, but yes.

this is what gets my head in. She literally called the easiest way to have a civil divorce a scam and promised on twitter to delay the divorce as much as possible. She gave someone on twitter even the advice based on her experience that when your lawyer wants you to sign a agreement you should fire them.

And she claims she has tried to have a civil arrangement? LMAO
Wait … she told someone not to sign stuff because it delays things?
---
Omg - my Halloween hat is a perfect fit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ioan is in a very different position from Alice. The money in the blocked account is his and he gets good residuals and the chance of a high paying job. She has none of those things and yet she still spends twice as much on rent as him and has a maid. In fact, as he shares the rent and bills with BW, she has far higher outgoings than he does - his rent is $1,750 vs her $6,500. He also has not been begging for money with a GFM or saying on SM that he will be starving and homeless soon. AE is not in a position to be sniffy about any job.

And she needn't worry about being looked down on as a celeb doing civilian work, as the vast majority of people have no idea who she is. :sneaky:
---

There's Halloween first. Will she forget to order a costume in time again and then blame the mail? Maybe she will go trick or treating herself to get some food for the larder?
Alice would rather grift from people who do work in places she feels beneath her. She's too busy running the jobs down yet grifts/begs no bother how low can one go 👀

Reactions: 16
---

Omg - my Halloween hat is a perfect fit! 🤣
no, those were two seperate things. She wrote many times that Ioan wanted a quick divorce and she wasnt having it and she aims it to be long.

On a different occasion she posted this (december 2021)
2023-10-31 15_57_18-alice_SM_updated.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

2023-10-31 16_02_08-alice_SM_updated.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

So it's quite simple: For Alice a civil arrangement is Ioan agreeing to all her demands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Totally agree that daughters are usually jealous of their fathers new girlfriend. I was the new girlfriend (widower 10 years) and I was treated appallingly.. Eventually after 2 years I won over 2 of the daughters but never did meet the other 2 . So appalling was it that we split up amicably after 3 years. Talk about stress, ye gods never again will i date men with daughters. That was 7 years ago and I kept to my word 🙈
I am sorry, but I am not surprised. This may well happen with Ioan and B, because those girls (especially Ella) will not accept her and will make their lives absolute hell. It may be that Yo and Bee are what each other needed to get themselves over their previously abusive relationships and learn to trust and be happy again. If they separate it is not a failure of the relationship, just that what they need from each other may be completed and they need to move on. I don't see a happy ending for I&B, I wish I did, but it is too toxic and too entrenched. I see B eventually going back to Australia and Ioan focusing on his daughters, and eventually finding a long term partner that Ella and Elsie will finally accept, given that she is not the 'cause of their mother's pain and the divorce' (even though we know that is not the case). Even the girls will see their mother is being unrealistic in asking them to hate 'every' girlfriend after Bianca and they will be more accepting. I find it incredibly sad, but both I & B are sterling people, with truly good characters, and hopefully they will have gained insight into abusive relationships and avoid that type of person going forward.

• Sad
I am sorry, but I am not surprised. This may well happen with Ioan and B, because those girls (especially Ella) will not accept her and will make their lives absolute hell. It may be that Yo and Bee are what each other needed to get themselves over their previously abusive relationships and learn to trust and be happy again. If they separate it is not a failure of the relationship, just that what they need from each other may be completed and they need to move on. I don't see a happy ending for I&B, I wish I did, but it is too toxic and too entrenched. I see B eventually going back to Australia and Ioan focusing on his daughters, and eventually finding a long term partner that Ella and Elsie will finally accept, given that she is not the 'cause of their mother's pain and the divorce' (even though we know that is not the case). Even the girls will see their mother is being unrealistic in asking them to hate 'every' girlfriend after Bianca and they will be more accepting. I find it incredibly sad, but both I & B are sterling people, with truly good characters, and hopefully they will have gained insight into abusive relationships and avoid that type of person going forward.
The girls will never accept anyone. Ella already treaded he badly and refused to see him before Bianca.

Reactions: 22
Snigger snigger snigger 😂 She is now stuck with Bernal and his outstanding legal prowess - and he doesn't even listen to her before responding to opposing council "I agree with Dupee being appointed". He hasn't listened to her demands he fight the Prenup, and basically said in her financial response that she 'has to agree to the unequal terms of the Pre-Nup as she did indeed sign it and it is now a moot point'. I am so enjoying that she is finally reaping the rewards of the shark she so desperately wanted. He can't spellcheck or write a cohesive argument, but he is the only one left and she can't afford another at this stage! Talk about be careful what you wish for! Couldn't happen to a more deserving woman🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I dont know if they will last but I dont think he will seperate from her specifically for his daughters.

It's a fact that Ella was treating him appallingly already before Bianca and things have obviously become even worse since then. To even have any remote chance of Ella behaving for 10 minutes he would probably have to give Alice all his money and more (and even then she would show him her cold shoulder, see 2021). This isnt a choice between Bianca and Ella, it's a choice between Bianca and no one. And I'm sure he knows it. This has never been about Ioan not focusing enough on his daughters, he did all this until august 2021 and it got him nowhere.

I can however see Bianca at some point removing herself from that situation. For her sake and because she may hope it achieves what you believe for him (no doubt deep down she does blame herself potentially)

I also disagree that they will accept his next potential partner. That one will be just the new evil witch that forbids daddy to give them cash and who wants to steal their money etc. It will probably not be as extreme as with Bianca because the first partner is always the worst especially when you believe they caused everything (not for children, but for the ex-wife, but Alice has basically groomed them to think like her), but it would be extreme. And I doubt Ioan will find many women that are as patient as Bianca tbh. Plenty of women would have actually assaulted Ella after how she behaved and after how she has treated her father the past years (keep in mind by then Ella is no longer a child so a future partner will have a lot less restrain to fight back) and plenty of women would probably make him choose between them and his kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I dont know if they will last but I dont think he will seperate from her specifically for his daughters.

It's a fact that Ella was treating him appallingly already before Bianca and things have obviously become even worse since then. To even have any remote chance of Ella behaving for 10 minutes he would probably have to give Alice all his money and more (and even then she would show him her cold shoulder, see 2021). This isnt a choice between Bianca and Ella, it's a choice between Bianca and no one. And I'm sure he knows it. This has never been about Ioan not focusing enough on his daughters, he did all this until august 2021 and it got him nowhere.

I can however see Bianca at some point removing herself from that situation. For her sake and because she may hope it achieves what you believe for him (no doubt deep down she does blame herself potentially)

I also disagree that they will accept his next potential partner. That one will be just the new evil witch that forbids daddy to give them cash and who wants to steal their money etc. It will probably not be as extreme as with Bianca because the first partner is always the worst especially when you believe they caused everything (not for children, but for the ex-wife, but Alice has basically groomed them to think like her), but it would be extreme. And I doubt Ioan will find many women that are as patient as Bianca tbh. Plenty of women would have actually assaulted Ella after how she behaved and after how she has treated her father the past years (keep in mind by then Ella is no longer a child so a future partner will have a lot less restrain to fight back) and plenty of women would probably make him choose between them and his kids.
And sadly if that is the case, history will repeat itself with their father having to cut them off and retreat. The only difference to what happened with Alice is that the girls are not adult and may well return to their father when they are adult enough to understand what their mother has done to them in terms of deliberate PA. Alice however, was so vicious and nasty, at the ripe age of 31, that her father had no choice but to grey rock her.

Reactions: 11
And sadly if that is the case, history will repeat itself with their father having to cut them off and retreat. The only difference to what happened with Alice is that the girls are not adult and may well return to their father when they are adult enough to understand what their mother has done to them in terms of deliberate PA. Alice however, was so vicious and nasty, at the ripe age of 31, that her father had no choice but to grey rock her.
I definitely think (unless he has endless patience) he will end up cutting off Ella. She is too far gone and actually dangerous for him (the false RO filing proved this for good). She is also at the wrong age. 14 year olds believe they are smarter than anyone else and cannot possibly be wrong/fooled (funny enough a study revealed recently that GenZ are three times more likely to be scammed online than boomers, made me laugh). If she ever realizes that she and her mother are in the wrong it will be way later in life.

Elsie is a different case because besides being a different character (more akin to her father) her behavior hasnt been noteworthy so far. Sure, she hasnt been perfect, but it's the normal behavior you will show under such a stressful and pressured enviroment as a child. I think the fact that Ioan tried to hug her on that fateful day shows that their relationship was more intact. Plus she is still young enough to be willing to learn, but time is running here. Many of us were right a year ago when it was said Ioan is doing a mistake by trying to see them both straight away. He should have focused on custody time with Elsie and down the line with more therapy Ella too.

*before someone screams: "but she is a child, how can you cut her off in this sitation" - he obviously is doing his best to fix his child (even if it doesnt fix their relationship, his focus is certainly on Ella not becoming like her mother) or at least prevent further damage by the mother, but at some point his options will run out. And keep trying will just make things worse. He is arguably at a worse point now than he was a year ago and you really cannot accuse him of not trying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Here is another tweet that didn't age well from early on after the split. She also forgets her 102 ailments here LOL

AE: I am stronger than an ox.

View attachment 2542850

This is parentifying the kids. They have to be her rock??!
View attachment 2542851

Alice is special alright. Ella is at an age where she will want to fit in with her peers and not be the oddball with the 'special' mother with the DVRO. Her peers might plant seeds of doubt in AE's narrative. Time will tell.
Ah yes, the days when Alice claimed she was fighting against the divorce. Now that we have her response to the initial divorce filing, we can see that she also requested a divorce in her reply. Another lie for the list!

I doubt Bianca blames herself for this shitshow, nor should she. That's buying into AE's lies about her being a 'homewrecker'. Anyway, I will say it again, I see I and B going all the way. In many ways, the worst is over as AE is a toothless tiger now compared to what she was in November 2021. BW would have left him already if she was going to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I definitely think (unless he has endless patience) he will end up cutting off Ella. She is too far gone and actually dangerous for him (the false RO filing proved this for good). She is also at the wrong age. 14 year olds believe they are smarter than anyone else and cannot possibly be wrong/fooled (funny enough a study revealed recently that GenZ are three times more likely to be scammed online than boomers, made me laugh). If she ever realizes that she and her mother are in the wrong it will be way later in life.

Elsie is a different case because besides being a different character (more akin to her father) her behavior hasnt been noteworthy so far. Sure, she hasnt been perfect, but it's the normal behavior you will show under such a stressful and pressured enviroment as a child. I think the fact that Ioan tried to hug her on that fateful day shows that their relationship was more intact. Plus she is still young enough to be willing to learn, but time is running here. Many of us were right a year ago when it was said Ioan is doing a mistake by trying to see them both straight away. He should have focused on custody time with Elsie and down the line with more therapy Ella too.

*before someone screams: "but she is a child, how can you cut her off in this sitation" - he obviously is doing his best to fix his child (even if it doesnt fix their relationship, his focus is certainly on Ella not becoming like her mother) or at least prevent further damage by the mother, but at some point his options will run out. And keep trying will just make things worse. He is arguably at a worse point now than he was a year ago and you really cannot accuse him of not trying.
I totally agree. Ella is a lost cause. I just hope her personality is also not a lost cause, but she seems to be following the mould in a budding personality disorder.
I wonder if any of her therapists have given her any hard truths - ie entitlement is not a reason to behave badly, being upset is not a reason to abuse others, emotional dysregulation is not normal or healthy? But yes, I agree, she is too fixed in her revenge/hatred cycle like her mother, who is reinforcing every negative element she manifests. But the likelihood of separating the girls will be a major issue in the custody arrangement and I am not sure any court will put one with the mother and one with the father. They are more likely to put both with the mother, who is not physically abusing them. Until however, it can be proven she cannot provide a home for the kids due to financial irresponsibility, physical inability to look after the kids or mental instability. Luckily, this is what the custody evaluation is looking at: 1. Physical ability of both parents to provide a safe home long term 2. Financial ability of both parents to provide a safe home long term 3. Mental ability of both parents to provide a safe home long term.

Last edited:
Of course she's aware of it, she's accused the person of being Bianca many times over.
As far as I can see this person just repeats Alice's words and posts the court documents and is not abusive.
"How dare you use my own words and actions against me"

Reactions: 20
she is still young enough to be willing to learn, but time is running here.
Sadly I think the clock has probably run out for Elsie too. It's too little too late. The day of the 'overnight' stay shows how much she apes whatever Ella does and she seems fearful of AE's wrath too. Her crying in the toilets suggests that she was scared of what Alice would say when their plan to get him back to their apartment failed. Her pushing Bear away with her feet too speaks volumes for someone who likes dogs.

• Sad
I wouldn’t take forced custody of either of them if I was him. I would pay minimum allowance and wait patiently for them to come to me. Grovelling to them is just making it all far worse.

Reactions: 19
I would pay minimum allowance and wait patiently for them to come to me.
I think that's what will happen anyway. When the kids are living in Elveta on foodstamps (as AE will never get a job) they might reconsider their animosity to IG. Or maybe not, but AE will never give them a good life, that's for sure.

Reactions: 22
I doubt Bianca blames herself for this shitshow, nor should she. That's buying into AE's lies about her being a 'homewrecker'. Anyway, I will say it again, I see I and B going all the way. In many ways, the worst is over as AE is a toothless tiger now compared to what she was in November 2021. BW would have left him already if she was going to do so.
I totally disagree. 2 years is the sweet spot for relationships. That is when both parties are at their height in terms of pheromones and love chemicals. There is a lot of evidence that this is biological in nature - prehistoric women and men needed to be together for a sufficient time to ensure the children were of an age to survive without the parents. Often after that, both went their own ways and children were absorbed into the whole community and the parents were free to find other mates. We keep thinking we are so advanced but our basic biology often fools us. 3 months is usually when couples feel the first stirrings of love, 2-3 years is max happiness. Then when kids arrive (or don't) relationships start stagnating over 3-7 years. The 7 year itch is a real thing biologically. Most parties without kids will do around 5 years. Research it, it is a reality.
PS for those of you saying how you have partners for decades, please note you are not the statistical norm. You are the lucky outliers who have developed enough emotional intelligence to minimise the biology and have good and well developed communication skills. Or like Alice and Ioan, you are stuck in a loveless marriage and feel you have to keep ploughing forward for the sake of the kids or you are both too scared to be alone

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.