Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #22 On the 12th day of Xmas my hubby sent to me, a restraining order & a 730

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having to go back & check some pages as I seem to be missing posts! :unsure: Either that or my glasses need cleaning! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. She said herself he told her he didn't want sex with her anymore. Another contradiction & yeah she def' wanted to wind up BW. In her own words when he came back from Oz he was honest about his feelings. He slept in the spare room/on the sofa. He was distant & didn't engage with her much at all, which she described as cruel, inhuman, etc I think his behaviour was simply his way of not giving her false hope while he had to live there with her. I'm not saying he's without faults, but if he is the cruel abusive heartless bastard she portrays him as then IMO he would have kept quiet about his feelings, shared her bed as normal, carried on shagging her then once he had his apartment sorted, walked away without warning.
But he didn't do that. She has said he had told her for a long time he was unhappy & even that he had warned her to change her behaviour (IMO the drinking & SM addiction) or he would leave but she chose to continue to mock him on SM. She took him for granted & assumed wrongly that he would never leave her. All this rage is about her losing control of him & his steadfast refusal to engage with her despite all the tit she is flinging at him. Good on him!
Absolutely agree with this.

It's called narcissistic injury. And if you're on the receiving end of it is like a death by a thousand tiny cuts.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she’s just looking for people to have a fight with, no one is special they just happen to be hanging around.

The one person who she really wants to lay into has totally blocked her out of his life and she needs to get the aggression out of her.

I will admit that I’m feeling like I need a break from her nastiness at the moment and am feeling a bit exasperated by her so my sympathy is low. But what the hell does it matter whether he has been cheating for 3 years or one year. Why is the duration so bloody important to her? The outcome is still the same. Alice he is screwing someone else, he never ever wants to lay eyes in you again and wants a bleeping divorce.

End of.

I may have missed something completely here but what does she hope to achieve if she finds out that her husband first fucked Bianca on 29 July 2019 at 16.42 in the Pink Flamingo Hotel room 224 on 800 thread count sheets, oh and afterwards they ordered bacon butties from room service with lashings of ginger beer. Then what? Will this be the end of her drama? Will she abide by the restraining order, sign the divorce papers and move on with her life?

My gut is telling me that all of this fact finding, sleuthing, amateur detectiving, call it what you will, is just an avoidance tactic that distracts her from the painful fact that her husband doesn’t want her anymore.

In my heart I know she is in terrible pain right now but the part of me that is tired
of her drama ( probably similar to her real life friends) just wants to tell her to shut the duck up.

Does that make me a bad person?
It 100% does NOT make you a bad person, I think she does it so she has an excuse to prolong everything really, including her online support. Yes she is entitled to be angry, but she shouldn't be thinking of just her anger, also she SHOULD be accepting most of the responsibility.

Ps, if I book a room at The Pink Flamingo - how do you like your bacon, and erm.... brown or red sauce??? Date???😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet he's got most of pics with his kids in digital form anyways. It's not like you need physical copies if they were taken at home. Celebs are indeed a different thing, as it's possible that's the only copy he has - framed.
She put EVERYTHING on social media anyhow so if he wants pics, he can just grab ‘em off Instagram. There are loads of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good grief. We're back on the not feeling safe.

I love that name for a cat! ❤
You know why. Cos if IG filed an order on her that means they are saying they are not safe. Which they are not, looking at her posts. So of course she has to turn it around and be the one that isn’t safe now too.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
You are just the loveliest people with your happy pupper and kitty photos. So much love! So much goodness here...

My husband and I have 3 cats who rule our lives. Two sleep with us. We're so in love with them, despite the fact one actively tries to kill us. She's the best. 😂

We lost two sweet sister cats several years ago back to back. The pain was horrible. Within a year we rescued two more to bring it back up to 3. We are a 3 cat family.

Our animal companions really are the best therapy. Sending good health and long life wishes to all of yours. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This person is having a go at someone fat shaming AE i think. Bit ironic seeing as AE and her FMs have shared pics of BW so by that logic they should all post bikini shots of themselves 🤮
Screenshot_20211204-015942_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This person is having a go at someone fat shaming AE i think. Bit ironic seeing as AE and her FMs have shared pics of BW so by that logic they should all post bikini shots of themselves 🤮
View attachment 904303
Alice is the biggest body shamer I have ever seen. Horse teeth, big nose, plastic tits, even IG got his hair colour and density attacked.I couldn’t care less if someone mentioned she is over weight anymore. I should, but I don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 904303
Say what now? Alice has an ongoing one woman show of mean girl attacks against Bianca. She's put her down for her looks more times than I can count. Who are these very odd Twitter people fangirling her? They appear to lack functioning brain neurons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Alice is saying what, we're all linked to Ioan? And she doesn't feel safe?

Pure theater.

The majority of people here didn't even know your names before this, Alice. Read the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.