Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to laugh.
Yesterday - Tony “I’m going release the video”
Today - “tattlemember”

lmao yeah sure it was one of us that released it and not Alice or Tony Evans

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ella, Alice, and Ella's friend were the only people who had the video. Easy to find out who leaked it. No doubt Alice spread it around to flying monkeys. It will be easy to track. Alice should start shitting her pants now.

Reactions: 50
Ella, Alice, and Ella's friend were the only people who had the video. Easy to find out who leaked it. No doubt Alice spread it around to flying monkeys. It will be easy to track. Alice should start shitting her pants now.
Yeah, I think we can all agree that leaking the video was a very bad move on her part. Dr. Dupee will not be impressed.

Reactions: 57
Got to laugh.
Yesterday - Tony “I’m going release the video”
Today - “tattlemember”

lmao yeah sure it was one of us that released it and not Alice or Tony Evans
Like we even had it to share. They are really stupid.
---
Smartest person in the room. 🤭

Reactions: 26
What exactly is the point of releasing that anyway? All it shows is Ella calling Bianca a witch which is really horrid and comes from her mother. It shows Ella in a really bad light.
Are they going to pin this on Bianca?
They are you know.
Are they that stupid they don’t realise Bianca couldn’t even have a copy unless Ella Alice or Tony sent it to her

Reactions: 41
It really doesn’t show what they want it to show. Interestingly Ella does not say anything about being hurt or in pain but ‘I’m going to have a bruise tomorrow’. Odd.

Reactions: 36
That's a lot of risk for a nothing burger of a video. Accomplishment-nothing but a closer look by the evaluator. Well done dumbass.

Reactions: 35
It really doesn’t show what they want it to show. Interestingly Ella does not say anything about being hurt or in pain but ‘I’m going to have a bruise tomorrow’. Odd.
Odd because usually you wouldn't be certain where you'd bruise, but of course if your bruise is created from makeup and filters then you'll be 100% certain you'll "have a bruise tomorrow".

Reactions: 11
That was a typo by me. I did tattlemember. Nada.
Try searching "tattlemember" then click on people lovey.
This is all with the intention of it being Ioans Birthday, hoping it's picked up. Alice you are so bleeping transparent! All I saw & heard was Ioan as always being calm & reasonable dad. A parental quality Alice has never, or will never value or have. You really would think Alice was dragged up in the gutter. Alice & any that do still follow her are just the dregs of society. ETA - please be my guest & screenshat that pissychicken

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't the judge already tell her that the video was nothing ?

Reactions: 26
Found it. Is it my imagination or does she sound exactly like Alice when she says she will call the police. This being made public is not going to go well.

Reactions: 47
It was sent by a child to a group of friends. Subject matter?

"Ella Pissed Herself"

I took a screenshot.

There are 4 members in that direct message group.

The name given to the video and shared shows it was meant to be funny. It could be said this was setup with an audience watching the antics that took place. It shows a dysregulated girl sounding like her mother, which is quite unsettling. It appears to be edited. It shows the father trying to calm her down while she threatens to call the police on him (heartbreaking). IMO, it in no way contradicts what we've seen in the submitted court statements.

This account is tagging IG and BW. It was shared to cause harm and intimidate them and on the night before his 50th birthday.

This will not end well.

MOO

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
It was sent by a child to a group of friends. Subject matter?

"Ella Pissed Herself"

I took a screenshot.

There are 4 members in that direct message group.

The name given to the video and shared shows it was meant to be funny. It could be said this was setup with an audience watching the antics that took place. It shows a dysregulated girl sounding exactly like her mother, which is quite unsettling. It appears to be edited. It shows the father trying to calm her down while she threatens to call the police on him (heartbreaking). IMO, it in no way contradicts what we've seen in the submitted court statements.

This account is tagging IG and BW. It was shared to cause harm and intimidate them and on the night before his big 50th birthday.

This will not end well.

MOO
Good Lord. I can't see any of that detail since I'm on my phone and it's too small to see. That's disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Right so now we’ve seen the tape which was supposed to be the big reveal and proof of an assault.

That’s it, the best she can do. She’s got nothing else.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.