Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babsi

They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.
Wait, does that mean he‘s still in???!!!

Reactions: 12

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
She looks evil and manic in some photos. Bianca is a more natural beauty. Oh and Pat Butcher wants her earrings back!

View attachment 2432199
They both look high as a kite and whizzing on something here! You need clean hands to make accusations of wrong doing in court I believe (30 + years of my Queen, Judge Judy 💖). I would love to see JJs take on this case after years in family court, she would eat AE for breakfast)

Big Heart

One thing I'm really curious about is how and if her following would change if they knew about all the shit she's been up to. If for example her whole sock game would be uncovered in court, do you think they would wake up? Obviously there will always be a few people that think she's doing the right thing (either because they're abusers themselves or they're just simply not right in the head) but I'm pretty sure she'd lose a couple of followers as a result of being exposed like that. What do you guys think?

Edit: I'm pretty sure a couple of news outlets would also be reporting on it in detail. Especially if there are official court documents to prove all of the harassment, defamation, PA etc.
Do you think the people behind the sock accounts will be made public? That would make for very interesting viewing.

Big Heart

I don’t want to judge Katie Holmes, but their union wasn’t based on love, she agreed to the terms. At least she got a beautiful daughter out of the bargain.
Really? I never knew that. I thought they were in love. It's the hopeless romantic in me.
---
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
It wouldn't be worth the cost for the 2 days a year we would need it.

Last edited:

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I forgot about the step sister. She absolutely did that to torment her step mother. She wanted to inflict as much pain as possible and assert her dominance over her father. She has to be the center of attention even at a funeral that she wasn't invited to. She is sick in the head.
I think she also said she was heavily pregnant at the time (Elsie?) and can’t recall if she also brought Ella?

ETA: Cog71 has deleted their account on the R site, when did that happen!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

chasingsunsets11

Chatty Member
So Al thinks she'll dump her kids just to come over to the UK to get around her lifetime restraining order? Well, dang, I dare you Al :sneaky:
Except for Tony, do any of her FMs live there? Maybe she can sponge off them for a while. No sane producer/studio over there is gonna hire her either tho.

taybridge

I would think that IG has a case for an emergency custody hearing on several fronts. I realize he is worried that Ella will create chaos but he has Elsie to consider as well. He might not reestablish a relationship with Ella but he is going to lose Elsie as well if this dragged out for another year. Alice is spiraling on SM at the moment, as witnessed by her spat with the actress. There is no way she is being a parent when she is on twitter, as soon as she is up, she is writing posts and continues until early morning. You know when she is driving them to the therapists as the whichever the sock of the day is, it goes quite and then she is even more manic in her accusations.

mickeycat

Chatty Member
They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.
Ah, that makes sense. Must be so tough in this heat.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Well, at least however she got it, it doesn't looks like Alice's baboon ass lips.
---
another mAlice eBay purchase (at 5:02pm, LA time):
eta: to correct purchase time on image
No, just no.

• Haha

willbiteback

Chatty Member
She really is staggeringly deluded about money isn’t she?

She had so much notice to plan the move as Ioan mentioned not being able to afford the house a while before it was eventually sold didn’t he?

It’s not that difficult Alice, if you can’t afford where you want to live then you make a list of places you can afford and decide what you’re willing to compromise on. Less space for better schools. You don’t need 3,000 square foot in Beverly Hills (unless you own so much crap you physically can’t fit it all in a smaller place) but even then, you certainly can’t afford it!

Alice always fails to plan for her children’s future, she does everything erratically and on a whim e.g. saying she spent a whole day looking for apartments to rent. A whole day! I bet that was the week before she moved out.

It’s like Ella’s private school, no thought for the future. This kind of thinking (or lack thereof) must count heavily against her in the custody evaluation, or at least it should. She shows herself as having very poor planning and impulse control anytime a decision needs to be made.
So true. I keep wondering why she hasn’t been working since the divorce in anticipation of future needs, but you’re so right - mAlice doesn’t plan ahead. And I still don’t think she plans to work - probably ever.
---
well, dang... guess I can be sure the jeans weren't for mAlice. I just measured a pair of my jeans and see that the inseam is 32"... the first ones I measured of mine were cropped - oops... 😇
Hey - I‘m 5’4” with a 30” inseam and was pretty pleased with my nice long legs until now! Why you gotta be like this? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart