Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #209 102 Donations Alice Keeps on Talking Smack while Alun Brings the Dragon Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it absolutely heart-wrenching to read the way Ella pleads with her mother that she'll fix her father.
I find it more disturbing that even before the split Ella agrees with narc mommy that IG is 'the problem'. There is an obvious problem, and it ain't IG. Those girls has been groomed and manipulated from very early on. :(

It is also telling that the girls haven't leaked any more videos to IG recently. I bet there was hell to pay for their 'disloyalty'. They were told to duck off or support her yet again and that they would be dropped off at B's who would be their new mom although she would probably kill them in their beds.

I wish I was joking.
---
What I find very sad about that transcript is that Ella never said, "What thing?".

She knew.
Yep they spent their whole lives listening to that bleep berate IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
I do really feel for Ella reading that, she should never have heard all that. Alice is disgusting dragging her into it. I say Alice cos she did all the talking, Ioan seemed so sad and resigned.
Kids can blame themselves sometimes when their parents argue/split up and Ella was there saying I can fix him please just give me a chance to fix him. What a weight to put on her shoulders. She was like 10 or something? Should be a time to be carefree not knowing adults problems.
Alice disgusts me in many ways but saddling her kids with a lifetime of trauma is one of the worst.

Whatever Ella behaves like now I can have empathy for the little girl she was, tasked with parenting alice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Ioan has a very strong case agreed but Ella in particular is very damaged as this stage. She was deliberately kept out of school for a year so that no teacher could observe what is going on with her. Ella will be brand new at the new school so they won't have much info to give Dupee.

I'm very curious too. I will be disgusted if Alice gets anything more than supervised visits as there needs to be real penalties for the PA. How much weight will the Judge give to both kids saying they only want to stay with AE? It's one factor among many to consider but it's the only factor in AE's favour right now.
But Dr. D can talk to the staff at Ella’s previous school. The private one and the
Public one. As I recall there were issues with Ella in the public school. I could be wrong though. But I thought something happened to cause the change to private.
I will be really disgusted too if she gets anything more than supervised visits. And I firmly believe she should have NO contact with them for at least 6 months while she goes to rehab and works on herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I will be really disgusted too if she gets anything more than supervised visits. And I firmly believe she should have NO contact with them for at least 6 months while she goes to rehab and works on herself.
Well supervised contact is ok but if she abuses it (and she will) then that's different.

As for rehab, I think she's an abusive bleep sober too so I don't really think that's going to fix her. She's a write-off.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve drawn memes, so laugh all you want at my “artistry.” 😩😂 I did my fuckin best ok lmao

PS, give it like 15 seconds for all the pics to load, otherwise it won’t make sense, haha. 💚

0F85312B-DC2E-4B6C-A104-D13BFF8246EA.jpeg

14823903-2265-487D-9C35-ADD4D8642154.jpeg

C9D7EDD8-698B-4D68-B91E-C2D87A561EF5.jpeg

5883DA2E-0BE9-46EB-8F9F-B7D06D75A298.jpeg

AEFA6F94-5456-444D-9896-D1CA30D84B73.jpeg

24AD3DF0-B12D-47D7-92BB-8C65598B37FD.jpeg

43C54287-1ADA-4F37-BD3D-92A170530D76.jpeg

B4988263-F286-4F76-B123-B509A20260C0.jpeg

F48B7E7F-B039-448C-B221-D185957242B1.jpeg

63BF92CF-0F92-4BE4-AA4C-F1EBBA6AE1C1.jpeg

AE9EB094-312F-431A-909A-3559F201E7A7.jpeg

AB3A165A-E58F-4E55-9293-79D2879A770E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Well supervised contact is ok but if she abuses it (and she will) then that's different.

As for rehab, I think she's an abusive bleep sober too so I don't really think that's going to fix her. She's a write-off.
Actually I just made a comment about rehab but you are right. She is still evil when she is sober. 😞

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Dr Dupee is a believer in attachment theory. It's my belief that both girls will likely have an insecure attachment with Alice, and in fact it is Ioan who may have been their primary attachment figure in their infancy, notwithstanding his regular absence. When he was at home, there is a lot of evidence that he met their physical and emotional needs, and was the "safe" person they came too for comfort when in distress, frightened or unsure. I can't imagine that Alice would have what it takes to be a primary attachment figure.

Reactions: 51
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve drawn memes, so laugh all you want at my “artistry.” 😩😂 I did my fuckin best ok lmao

PS, give it like 15 seconds for all the pics to load, otherwise it won’t make sense, haha. 💚

Have really missed these RTP. Brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Have really missed these RTP. Brilliant!
😩 Girl I gave up on this comic so many times before I finished it lmao, thank you so much.💚Also, side-note: DID YOU GET MARRIED YET?!?! I’m so sorry if I missed the announcement this summer. If you did, I hope it was incredible beyond anything you could have imagined!! 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if Dr Dupee is a believer in attachment theory. It's my belief that both girls will likely have an insecure attachment with Alice, and in fact it is Ioan who may have been their primary attachment figure in their infancy, notwithstanding his regular absence. When he was at home, there is a lot of evidence that he met their physical and emotional needs, and was the "safe" person they came too for comfort when in distress, frightened or unsure. I can't imagine that Alice would have what it takes to be a primary attachment figure.
This comment made me think about one of the videos, Alice posted where one of the kids got distressed seeing IG getting a bit too carried away with a Welsh ruby/football match on TV. They were probably used to Alice screaming and shouting at him and maybe with them. However dad, was the quiet and calm one, not the monster called Mum, thus the distress.
My Mum was the one who had the temper and the hand when I was younger, so you knew when to walk on tippy toes around her. My Dad was the fun one who never lay a hand on us (this was well before the notion that spanking was harmful). Then when I was about 13, me, my sisters and Mum were having our usual talk back bitchy arguments. My Dad was reading his Sunday paper,eating his breakfast, when he suddenly erupted. The plate flew up and crashed to floor. The egg landed on the ceiling (we never managed to remove it) He shouted something and left the room. We all stood around stunned (including Mum). On of us cried. That was the day we found out Dad did have a temper and we were 😲. Never saw it again but something I will never forget. Fun Dad now had an edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

🤣🤣🤣

This is amazing, RTP. You are so talented. And you have been sorely missed! Welcome back, dear friend! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2414226
Maybe I'm a bit old (okay, I know I am) but I always took that to mean "sex" - "that thing"... ya know, a time she can say she got the 7 inches.
"I was happy last night. He did that thing. I was happy tonight. He did that thing."

I think she was continually getting trashed, high as a kite off booze and pills and glued to social media, and he said something to her both times. Then she's furious that Daddy ruined Mommy's good mood. She was happy until Daddy ruined her boozy buzz by his disapproving looks, bringing up how drunk she was. Mean daddy. Mommy is going to go find a partner who doesn't mind Mommy not engaging with her children, doesn't mind Alice not spending quality family time together with hubby and kids, but instead is continually tit-faced/blotto and spending all of her afternoons and nights on social media engaging in drunken tweets. "That thing" was about Ioan bringing this up.

Reactions: 49

Omfg! I’m supposed to be in lurk mode as I’ve had it up to my eyeballs with the Twitter bollocks. But oh my word! RTP, I love you! I’ve missed you and your drawings and these are just magnificent! 👌 🤣🤣🤣🤣☠⚰

I see AEG has had her trap forcibly closed! Hallebloodylujah! or Hee Hee Hoo Hoo Guffaw Guffaw as iTones would say! 😆🥳

Anyhow back to stealth lurk mode I go 😎 …as you were Turds.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

RTP, you are so talented and funny! So glad you are back on here some. I missed your post.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she by chance already created one? I see the IGisacheaterx is going strong. Ffs
Another Becky sock. Always the same complaint about her account being mentioned on here and where are the mods? You think she would change her MO when she swops socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.