Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinkSparks

If someone claiming to be close to my sister announced on Twitter that my sister had herpes I’d be letting her know sharpish.

Tone surely must have told her - he certainly said he was keeping her updated.

Surely even PlankTone would not be stupid enough to interact with an account claiming to have inside knowledge about his sister without checking.
Inside knowledge Bahahaaa 😂🤣 Sorry @MarmiteMonster. I’ll see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Nixlondon

VIP Member
So, changing topics, can we just focus on what Alice has done and said. @welp can you provide a summary of what Alice has actually said and done since she has been 'gagged". It will be eye-opening!

whirlingbutterflies

BIB - that's what Ioan was concerned about.

I don't get the impression he was saying Bianca was going to be there to meet the girls. He just wanted to meet them somewhere outdoors so that he wouldn't get covid and pass it to Bianca.

View attachment 2417739
Fair enough, but I just wonder if he made it clear that he wanted to see the girls on his own. The text is ambivalent.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I'd love to know what "that thing" was that Ioan did (in the transcript where Ella was asking to be his therapist). Alice says he did 'that thing' again....
Said thank you?
1693402330410.png

Maybe I'm a bit old (okay, I know I am) but I always took that to mean "sex" - "that thing"... ya know, a time she can say she got the 7 inches.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

whirlingbutterflies

Have any of you seen the actress on 911-Lone Star who is a muslim character - my word her hair styles are amazing - the under caps and the beautiful scarves - she has inspired a whole new hair wardrobe for me!
---

That was such an awful situation - if I was the girls I would be angry he wanted to make Bianca more important than me. For a young girl, it means the world to have your father make you his most important person. Covid threw a spanner. And yes, most people would be understanding if they could not do things due to Covid, but I think if I was a self absorbed teenager and my father said I could not see him because of his girlfriend who was sheltering, I would be fully pissed off with said girlfriend. It's not right or fair, but honestly, this is how teenagers think. If they had Ioan as the key parent explaining how dangerous it is to life to have B exposed, I have no doubt it would not have been an issue and they would have been compassionate and understanding. But they had Malice in the background saying how much sicker she was and what a malinger she was compared to Alice and how Ioan was just playing down B's illness to hurt his girls.
They could have gone to Universal without Bianca surely. Or was Ioan concerned HE may get COVID and pass it to Bianca?

Not sure if the alternative venue he tried to suggest included Bianca, but I get the impression it did.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for a new partner to take a back seat and let the girls have time with Dad on their own for a while, so they get his uninterrupted attention. MOO

Reactions: 2