Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
What I LOVE about them is how they blead about "post-seperation abuse" when Ioan is just trying to get divorced and protects himself from Alice's post-seperation abuse (as recognised by the court, and actually already remarked by both the judge and GAL as relevant going forward) while also going on about how Ioan's actions arent matching his concerns. Say, I thought post-seperation abuse in the legal sense was being very aggressive (I dont think he is btw, zero contempts filing when Alice begs for them speak volumes, as remarked by Ioan's lawyers it's Alice that is disruptive legally) in court (they also believe financially, but everyone but them knows that this is a lie), so WHAT IS IT? His actions absolutely do match his concerns, spending 400k on trying to get into your childrens life is a huge statement. If they expect him to break the law and "steal" the kids he would ruin all his chances. That should be easy to understand even in dumbo land.

The gaslighting btw...off the charts. One of the tweets she replied to with "lies lies lies" was literally a video, and pre-seperation to top it all up.

But hey, Alice has emails. Emails of a abuse victim trying to placate his abuser. You go, girl! I bet Bianca will be devastated!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Ninas purse

VIP Member
1693578689592.png

She was waiting for the journalists to beat a path to her door. It was going to be the scandal of the century and she was going to give her best Oscar worthy performance ever. Instead she has been exposed as a lying conniving abusive clown. Womp Womp.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Loveu2

VIP Member
Well, this explains the drinking and coke that keeps getting mentioned. He's talking about TV shows, I just took the opportunity

Screenshot_20230831_193416_Chrome.jpg

---
Oh dear, he's on the wrong thread.

Screenshot_20230831_193632_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Honestly, I can’t get over how weird and creepy it is that her latest sock is literally named @ Aliceevansgruff and yet she pretends not to be her. It’s so, so weird. Like, she clearly wants random people to think it’s her but she also wants to avoid legal accountability, but it’s not going to work. It just makes her look insane.

It’s so obvious she forgot to login to her real Twitter within 30 days and lost the account.

Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
how naive can you be (from the same person that is failing to see Alice's plan of false accusations of violence in the absence of witnesses to clear him)
1000015231.jpg

i guess it's crazy to imagine that somebody is dumb enough to do this, but this is exactly how Alice is. Watch and learn. she did the same on imdb

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Again it’s important to refocus on where the legal process is at and why that is so detrimental for Alice. Ioan’s lawyers have essentially deferred decisions on custody pending the evaluation of his claims Alice is abusing the children and the need for therapy to address their obvious mental health problems.

The appointment of the GAL and evaluator should be seen as impartial actions by the judge. But his orders on therapy and education stem from conclusions on their MH and negligence in relation to schooling.

There is no doubt that any child could have negative feelings about their parents splitting up and new partners appearing. Having feelings is part of being human. As is the ability to manage those feeling and our responses. A good parent helps their children manage feelings and control of behaviour. Judge Josh did a masterclass in this parenting when speaking to Ella. He didn’t negate her right to have feelings but he did explain that her behaviour was wrong and why it was wrong. He told her why it was dangerous for her and others.

All teens and people have to learn that whilst they might be hurt or upset by another's actions or decisions that isn’t abuse and it isn’t a justification for bad or illegal behaviour. Ella will have a very disappointing life if she grows up thinking she has a right to coerce and control people to do what she wants. She will end up in the same self defeating downward cycle of failure and low self esteem that Alice has lived.

IMO the GAL and the evaluator will be looking at a number of issues.
  1. Whether the children have been able to explore or understand their feelings about the divorce and everything else. They are likely to find they have not and that Alice has imposed her emotions onto them.

2. Whether Alice has helped them manage their feelings. They are likely to find that she has instilled more fears and incited unwarranted hatred of Bianca.

3. Whether Alice has given them guidance on how to behave and how to protect themselves from physical and mentally harm. Again they will probably find the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice, Tone and FMs keep referring to that screenshot of that message between Bianca and her friend Tamika, where Tamika is talking about being on Tattle.

View attachment 2418802

However, they don't realise that people might be asking themselves a question: why might Bianca have been keen at first for Tamika to go on Tattle?

It was because starting from the end of October 2021, when Alice found out about Bianca, she became like an untethered banshee and went on a social media rampage, and then onto an international media campaign in November 2021 where she lied about and defamed Bianca.

First, on social media, Alice claimed Ioan was a cheater and had been cheating on her for the past 2-3 years. She named Bianca as the woman who had been having an affair with her estranged husband - with no proof that Bianca and Ioan were together before he left Alice in January 2021. She branded Bianca a "home-wrecker". Bianca's full name, photo and details of her life were then splashed all over the tabloids.

View attachment 2418513

View attachment 2418517

View attachment 2418524

View attachment 2418815

View attachment 2418610

Alice made it very clear she was bringing this into the public sphere:

View attachment 2418555

Alice even went as far as publicly contacting Ioan's colleagues and friends:

View attachment 2418536

View attachment 2418523

And even a Hollywood actress criticised Bianca.

Considering Bianca wanted to have an acting and producing career, this would have been particularly hard for her - to have her reputation trashed in an area she was trying to work in:

View attachment 2418566

View attachment 2418648

Alice then relentlessly defamed and insulted Bianca, called her a "home-wrecker". She went on an international media campaign (TV in UK, Australia, US, an interview in the Daily Mail, radio and a podcast appearance, as well as all her social media rantings making tabloid headlines) where she spoke about how Ioan had left her for Bianca, a woman over 20 years younger than her. Bianca was painted as an uncaring woman with loose morals who had been having an affair with a married man, and broke a family with two young girls up.

Alice also lied and said that Ioan deliberately added her to Instagram with the intent of torturing her with the "thank you for making me smile again" post, that's how she found out about his new relationship. That's a lie. She has already found out about Bianca due to it being discussed on Tattle, and she then wrote on Bianca's Instagram posts, as well as phoning Ioan using Elsie's phone in order to say "Who is Bianca Wallace?". Alice even admits this in a court document. Alice had previously added Ioan to Instagram after he removed her, and when he made his profile public again for the post with Bianca, it automatically accepted Alice's follow request - which is why she got the notification about the post.

Alice then upped the insults against Bianca, labelling her as someone who has "casual sex with whoever" and implied she had STDs. She accused Ioan and Bianca of breaking covid laws. She claimed Ioan didn't want to see his kids, and that was because of Bianca. She refers to Bianca as "it". You can see the parental alienation escalating here too.

In mid-November 2021, the insults and threats eventually became the ones we know Alice for today - calling Bianca a "bogan", claiming she had split up other marriages, calling her a "hooker", saying she has a "big nose".

Tamika also had a run-in with Alice on Twitter after she starting defending Bianca there. Alice couldn't stand that someone was standing up to her and defending Bianca, so she then tried to bully Tamika:

Back in late 2021, Tattle was the main place where Alice's lies and insane behaviour was being talked about. So if Bianca's friend wanted to come on Tattle and defend her in the face of all Alice's lies about Bianca on social media, TV and radio, and Bianca initially supported this, I think it's a very minor action compared to what Alice actually did to Bianca. Alice tried to ruin Bianca's reputation and defamed her relentlessly. Bianca's whole world changed in an instant, she became known for all the wrong reasons, she had lies told about her, and she became the target of abuse - both directly to her social media accounts, and indirectly via comments left by people in the online tabloid reports on the story.

And now Alice, Tone and FMs make out like those messages exchanged between Bianca and Tamika are some sort of evidence that shows Bianca supports Tattle, a "hate site" in their words. Um, no. Tamika had to leave Tattle because the mods didn't think she provided enough evidence that she knew Bianca. Bianca may well have changed her mind after initially wanted Tamika to set the record straight on here, perhaps after being advised by Ioan's lawyers that the best course of action was to stay silent, as they would be applying for a restraining order against Alice. The Tattle threads on Alice have nothing to do with Bianca and Tamika. They existed before Bianca even came into the picture.

So all this talk of "Bianca and Tattle are in cahoots" is deflection. The court documents speak for themselves. The summaries of the court transcripts speak for themselves. Alice's domestic violence restraining order (DVRO) protecting Ioan and Bianca against her speaks for itself. The fact that Alice has not once provided any sort of evidence to the court that Ioan has abused her, despite claiming on Twitter for a year and a half that she has evidence, speaks for itself. Welp's PDFs of Alice's social media messages (both through her official account and her sock accounts) speak for themselves.
Can we please get this post in the Wiki? It's a must read for anyone trying to understand why we're here and why we hold the opinions we do about AE. 🙏🏻

I forgot just how abusive she was in the beginning. It's worse than I remember. That's really frightening behavior. And sadly, it hasn't stopped.

I really hope Ms. Dupee is made aware of this documented behavior.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Wait, she actually posted that she lives in a $6500 run down apartment? And made that her Insta bio? 🤦🏻‍♀️

She must drink a big cuppa of drama to go with that hot heaping bowl of entitlement every morning.

Crikey.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Ninas purse

VIP Member
1693583898242.png

So for two years prior to finally leaving, he had been telling her that he was unhappy and her behavior was part of the problem? He didn't even want to have sex with her? That should've been the biggest alarm bell for her. And still she refused to heed his warnings.
After he leaves she claims with a straight face that they were happy, no problems, smug married? Seems the only person who was smug was her because she thought he would never leave his girls. No wonder she lost her marbles when he left.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Hiraeth

VIP Member
New sock using words like “petitioner” and pretending to be a judge suggest that Big Al has been following the VB drama on the hellsite (interestingly VB follows ToneAlone).

I wouldn’t take a leaf from her book my love, things aren’t going to end well in her case either… 🚔
She's... pretending to be a judge? 🤯🤣 Quick, someone ask her how she would deal with incessant interruptions from the Respondent!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Ametrine

VIP Member
This comment from this account which is Alice and/or an FM made me laugh.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 10.54.56.png

Who thinks of people like this? That someone gave 20 years of their "best" to a former partner, so they aren't worth as much anymore now?

Many people change for the better with age, as they attain life experience, develop wisdom, learn to deal with setbacks, and realise what they want out of life. I know I'm a better partner now to my boyfriend than I was 10 years ago with a different boyfriend.

The only thing an older person isn't likely to have at the same level as their younger self is their looks, but this doesn't apply to Ioan. Does it apply to Alice though? Yes.

Ioan has plenty of best years ahead of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

welp

VIP Member
So Costner who earns 1.5 m/month was ordered to pay 60k in child support for 3 kids.

Ioan earns about 15k/month

And Alice's expense declaration is a bigger disaster than Baumgartners.

February will be brutal.

I saw that.

What also caught my attention was the questioning by Costner's attorney:
She said she had since reimbursed her brother for the money but squirmed when asked by Susan Wiesner – one of Costner's attorneys – whether she plans to get a job or is in fact planning to pay her bills using the child support she is awarded.

Total own goal on the ex's part - her attorneys asked for this hearing so she could get the child support upped from $129K to $161K, and the judge cut it in half instead.

Ruh-roh.
one major reason why Alice has never asked for it. She would definitely get less than whatever Ioan gives her currently. It's the big elephant in the room none of her minions want to address: if you get no child support why not asking for it?

Last edited:

I_dream_of_Snyders

At the end of the day there is no use in us all falling out over it. What happens will happen and those girls are damaged either way because of Alice. Ioan has done as much as he can to fight for them, she has poisoned them. It doesn't matter if its the GAL, the judge or Dupee, those girls have been irreversiblly damaged by the trauma bond Alice has inflicted on them. Ioan should never have had to go to these lengths to see his own flesh and blood so either way Alice has flushed away a lot of Ioan's money because of her ego and narcissism.
What needs to happen more than anything is those girls to get intense therapy, in to school and in to a healthy routine, spend less time with Alice and Gloria because I think she is also partly to blame for a lot of what has happened. They need structure, discipline and therapy.

• Heart