Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She certainly does. Claiming to be a pretty blonde.

View attachment 2406371
There isn’t one Abuser. You look horrible in every one because we know what you are, and how you are on the inside is how you look on the outside. No amount of filtering will ever alter the fact that you are a nasty, evil, selfish, horrible Abuser. It shows in every photograph of you.

Reactions: 23
Lads I’m in hospital over night after a minor op. Actually loving life on meds and room service. BUT I can only get on Twitter on my own account (usually go on my husbands as all access to spy) and I’m blocked Fucko by AE the cheeky, mad, narc, lying blah blah witch.

Please screen shot and post any particular bat tit stuff she posts tonight. Thanks.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Well what creepy fuckery is this. Very telling too. Alice left Twit open and one of the E’s posted? What does it mean?
So weird…I take it Lola Loves Sparkly Things (LLST) is supposed to mean something and make her feel very clever for posting it in code.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The challenge involves running the equivalent of 1.5 marathons every day for six days, starting from Conwy Castle and finishing at Cardiff Castle. The course follows summit checkpoints along the most renowned mountain ranges of Wales.

Wow!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Well, guess his family having given Bianca a very warm welcome is more than a assumption now.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Wait for all the insults to start towards Ioan's family. Again 🤦🏻‍♀️
She'll be frothing with rage at insta as soon as she sees it on tattle 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It’s like the brother really disliked Alice and thought up the best duck you possible.

I’m sure he doesn’t give Alice that much thought and is just glad he’ll never see her again.

Tough challenge though.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
There once was a man named Alun
Who embarked on an impressive challenge
Raising funds for MS
Caused Malice great distress
She's currently mainlining Rosé by the gallon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
I wonder if Alice genuinely believes Bianca is faking her MS diagnosis because Alice herself fakes so many illnesses?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And to further tit stir- I saw no fundraising from the Billy Goats Gruff bears when Alice tripped and did her eye ‘boo boo’. Nada, zilch., nowt. And I’m guessing it was a proper tits akimbo scenario that one. Just saying’ innit 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.