Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've donated. £26 buckaroos. I'd like to thank Alice for making me fall in love with Bianca, also to Ioan for dumpling Alice's drunken ass. I'd like to thank the socks and Alices idiot followers for enraging me so much about the MS comments that I took time out of my holiday to donate to Mr Fantastics equally as fit brother. You're bleeping welcome 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I like how she thinks Ioan changed the story just because it doesnt fit to her fictional story about it
View attachment 2406491
the most ironic tweet EVER
View attachment 2406492
Who would call the person they wanted a RO against?
View attachment 2406493
Guess Ella lied under oath then. oops

"thats why it isnt over" - she really wants to duck these kids up for life
View attachment 2406494
Bianca is not relevant, hun

she got the opiates idea from one of her minions btw
View attachment 2406496
sexualising your relationship to your kids IS not caring about them. or do pedos care about kids?
View attachment 2406497
I think she sexualises the relationship with the kids so much because it's the only kind of relationship she can even begin to understand, but God it's disturbing. I don't think she's a pedalo but in all honesty if a man talked about his kids the way she does I don't know if I'd be giving him the benefit of the doubt. She really is wired wrong and has no understanding of normal. Not that "normal" is always good but duck she is very, very wrong on so many levels.

ETA: I agree with Alice for once welp, you are very charming.

Reactions: 45
I've donated. £26 buckaroos. I'd like to thank Alice for making me fall in love with Bianca, also to Ioan for dumpling Alice's drunken ass. I'd like to thank the socks and Alices idiot followers for enraging me so much about the MS comments that I took time out of my holiday to donate to Mr Fantastics equally as fit brother. You're bleeping welcome 😘
Wait he has a brother 👀👀👀
I see another donation is doing the rounds. Money is tight for me this month, but I'll do one when I get straightened out 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I need to wait until payday to donate but I will, won't be £26 though, I'm pretty skint these days.

I love that Ioan's brother is doing this for MS, it's some challenge though.

• Heart
Gift aided too. I hope together we can reach his target ❤

edit- I’ve realised I accidentally clicked so you can’t see how much I donated on the page- just know that my alias is Cat 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I coulnd’t quite donate £26, sorry 🙈
But from when I went to GiftAid and now, the donations have shot up. I hope he reaches it, that is a really tough challenge.

IMG_5046.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ioan's successful convention, Alice's unsuccessful convention, the boating holiday in the Med, now Ioan's brother doing this charity run for MS and Tattle turds doing another round of donations - The West Coast of America should probably start emergency evacuations now.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just realised as I scrolled through the donations that somebody has donated with the name Lin Blank. Isn’t that Lin as is Deb and Lin?

• Wow
  • Haha
He’s on 89% £446/£500 already ❤ Loving the messages on there too. There are some incredibly generous people out there.
---
Just realised as I scrolled through the donations that somebody has donated with the name Lin Blank. Isn’t that Lin as is Deb and Lin?
I wondered that too.

• Heart
Remember when Twitter was raving about our Charity donations being a desperate attempt to get Bianca to notice us and here we are donating ANONYMOUSLY to someone with a close familial link to her 🙂

I notice Lin has made a donation. To quote my avatar

“I thought that was very classy of you.” —Vivian Kensington

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
IMG_9828.png

£10 donated from me (sorry I couldn’t stretch to the £26!) to add to the running total.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Tilly I’m so sorry. My heart is broken for you.

Love everyone coming together to support I’s brother. What an amazing group.

I’m down with Covid at the moment but I’m popping in to keep an eye on any excitement.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I took a peruse of the Twitter and this really stood out. Is it me, or does this look a lot like mother and child abuse bonding with morning breakfast?

Four minutes apart? I have questions.

Disturbing.

MOO

PhotoCollage_20230826_130843758.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
So that’s another £26 plus £3.90 in gift aid going to Alun! I’m sure he will smash the challenge and Mount Evans wil be erupting like Etna! Lava it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.