Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had paid better attention to Tattle and not cherry picking a few comments, she would have noticed that we have donated to charities a few times.

Reactions: 28
I don't know how much attention Selma pays to her @s but if she notices this from an AliceEvansGruff it could be an interesting chat between her and B next time they meet.

AEG: Even more curious. (Selma) "realized she was in the wrong". What was Selma in the wrong about? And why? Does @selmablair
realize that Ioan and Bianca are using her in their hate campaign?

and this

AEG: Hey @SelmaBlair why are you publicly attacking Alice Evans when you apparently have never met her?

I am not sure how much is attention seeking and how much is paranoia. Probably a bit of both.

Reactions: 22
Damn all those donations really rattled her, ey?
Also the last one.... Bet many people asked for their money back when she had her own gofundme scam thing going on lol

Edit: @kingseven just saw you had the same idea, cheers

Reactions: 22
Did she just leave?
Who left? Nobody should feel like they have to leave we are all adults, we might not always agree but I value every single poster on here whether I agree with the comments they make or not
View attachment 2412838

And how would Fake Alice even know if Alice and Selma had never even met?

(screenshot courtesy of @Loveu2 )
Surely there has to be some come back for the shit show that is fake Alice? I mean we all know its real Alice right? But even if that can't be proven then fake Alice is clearly getting her info straight from the walruses mouth so is this in breach of the DVRO?

Reactions: 15
The most recent one reads to me like an FM trying to stir the pot.
Maybe RD saw the light?

The FMs didn't even donate to AE's GFM. They are too mean to donate to Alun's. Besides they think people with MS are just faking it.

Reactions: 23
Who left? Nobody should feel like they have to leave we are all adults, we might not always agree but I value every single poster on here whether I agree with the comments they make or not
Don't know if that person I suspected of leaving actually left. I hope not.

Reactions: 10
AEG: They're donating in the hope that AE will see it and somehow feel miffed, or put out, or upset. I've read about it on Tattle. I've read their actual excitement about what AE would say or think about their donations. It's like some sort of crazy land

hahaha she's glued to Tattle!!!

Anyway that's not why I donated. It's a good cause and I don't gaf what AE or her FMs think.

More importantly, how is the kids' therapy going Alice? Hope they aren't missing it like usual as that would be an expensive mistake.

Reactions: 33
If she had paid better attention to Tattle and not cherry picking a few comments, she would have noticed that we have donated to charities a few times.
Bianca's powers just know no bounds. She is even able to give herself a blue tick on X. Everyone else has to put in the work, tweet, build up a fan base, get followers...but she just gives it to herself and there it is. The amazing powers of that woman. Must be the beads. Yes, I am sure it is the beads because ever since Ioan has started wearing them, he is immune to the beefy-necked buffalo's charming behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
The GAL isn't finished with her work yet, dumbass. Watch her space, you'll see it in court.

Reactions: 26
I’d rather protest about Alice’s supporters’ bad behaviour by donating to charity than ranting and name calling on Twitter.

Reactions: 35
Hey - have just a quick question for Hiraeth or anyone else. Also glad to see the Evaluator Summary uses the girls legal names. I haven't been around long and I'm not sure when Alice decided to unilaterally toss the girls legal surname. Has she ever justified it? It just seems to me that if you're talking about parental alienation this seems like a screaming red flag! A one sided action, dismissive of their father, and certainly distressing for the kids. Even as a child your name is a huge part of your identity, and their father is a reasonably well known actor and that is part of who they are as well. It totally seems like a blatant and cruel move to cut him out of their existence in a very personal part of their being.

Reactions: 42
I don't care what her FMs say or think. I could decide to donate to the local Barfly's next tab and it will be none of their damn business. I just won't donate to the fraudulent GFM of a lazy, nasty grifter who thinks she should be a kept woman for the rest of her life. Go get a job you mooch.

Reactions: 33
AEG is clearly reading a different Tattle to me as I have seen plenty of discussion on how Ioan, his brother and Bianca might feel about the donations; I’ve not seen anyone discussing how Alice would feel.

I think I can say for all we don’t give a tiny rat’s ass how Alice feels about it!

Reactions: 47
I believe she mentioned that the kids dropped it themselves or wanted to drop it? But I'm not sure about this. Wouldn't be difficult to believe tho, especially when it comes to Ella.
I believe in order for them to change their names legally in California, they have to take it up with the court and file a petition of some sorts. Ioan could oppose it tho. Not quite sure about the whole process.

Reactions: 8
Nah. Alice would love to believe that we want her attention. If we did, we would do what her FMs are doing, spend all our time on her Insta. We don't want her attention, we make fun of her right here on tattle like the good old gossips we are.

Reactions: 24
It's in the court documents, Alice informed Ioan quite early on and before the Bianca reveal if I recall correctly. She also made IG posts probably around the same time that the girls had decided between themselves that they wanted to change their names and be known as Evans. Ella informed the school by letter apparently that she was changing her name to Ella Evans.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.