Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it amusing that these socks are absolutely butt hurt about how close knit we are here, so much so that they honest to god believe that Bianca is part of it 😂😂. She is too busy enjoying life with Ioan and seizing the day, whilst Alice sits at home ALONE might I add, pissing herself because she fucked about and found out.
I donated to Alun Gruffudd for two reasons. Firstly because it's for MS, a worthy cause.
Secondly because he's Welsh, that just goes without saying.
The fact that it has clearly enraged Alice and her band of idiots is just icing on the cake really. Because between us and many of Bianca's followers, and Aluns too, they raised more for this walk than Alice did on her fraudulent GFM.
Why is that Alice? Oh yes I know why... Because only about 5 people in the world care about you enough to give you money. Sad really, of those 5 neither of them were your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

Whilst I don't reckon she thinks the poster is Selma she's obviously pissed that she's been told Selma has been vocal in her support of Bianca.

Unbelievable.
---

She will have no medical insurance she means, which at the end of the day she is all that matters. Plus they're divorced she should have stopped receiving anything benefitting only her from him a long time ago!
If Alice had just approached this divorce like a normal, sane person, she would have received spousal support in addition to child support. But no, she had to go ahead and blow everything up, because she's a squid. Talk about a self-own.

Alice will be able to able to get health insurance through the marketplace. Heck, if she doesn't work, she may even qualify for Medi-Cal!

Would the children's monthly health insurance costs count toward the total of any child support Ioan would be responsible for paying?

Reactions: 27
If Alice had just approached this divorce like a normal, sane person, she would have received spousal support in addition to child support. But no, she had to go ahead and blow everything up, because she's a squid. Talk about a self-own.

Alice will be able to able to get health insurance through the marketplace. Heck, if she doesn't work, she may even qualify for Medi-Cal!

Would the children's monthly health insurance costs count toward the total of any child support Ioan would be responsible for paying?
I don't know how they'll work out child support in the end but I know she'll continue the rhetoric of he's not paying any 🙄 Salty squid.

Reactions: 19

half of it, yes. because insurance along with school expenses are usually presumed to be shared costs by BOTH parents

Reactions: 29
I hope Ioan doesn't have to pay this biich a penny in spousal support. I'd sue her for defamation and garnish her future wages.
I hope she ends up homeless.

View attachment 2412679
Alice is going to have to cut the umbilical cords, the girls will still be insured by their Father. It's just Alice that's going to have to get her own health insurance. It's you he divorced not his children!

Reactions: 26
So AE and her followers are so desperate for attention that they started to tag Selma in their tweets. Didn't work out with I&B, doubt it will with her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The more I read about the Dragon Back Race the more I am in awe of everyone brave enough to take part!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
or if a party interrupted the judge multiple times and that was to be used later to show someone's mental state at trial, etc.
That's why I think IG's side may want transcripts too.
---
I hope Ioan doesn't have to pay this biich a penny in spousal support. I'd sue her for defamation and garnish her future wages.
How do you garnish nothing though? I still see her future in the UK in a council flat at the rate she's going.

Enjoy the BH fancy pad and the maid while you have it mAlice!!

Reactions: 15
Alice's sorry bunch of losers have read here about the MS fundraiser. I donated to MS because I wanted to, not in spite of Alice. It's a great cause. I couldn't give a rats ass about Alice. She does deserve having her ass handed to her publicly and I'm here for it. She is an unfit mother and was a miserable wife who deserves to be canceled.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
another "break up with her or else"
View attachment 2412682
them being rattled over Selma is gold
View attachment 2412683
View attachment 2412686
Bianca got the blue tick before you could pay for it. Thanks to Alice, really. Some DM articles are more than enough
View attachment 2412684
disgusting convo, but not surprising for a woman who never thanked for donations and her minions

at least they are honest. yes, a entitled witch like Alice would say "why so little"

PS: Ioan/Bianca seemingly donated $250
View attachment 2412685
The GAL has already done what we expected, loser
View attachment 2412708

she always moves goalposts. only her minions have not catched this

now the medical insurance she will keep claiming until SHE (not them, thats legally not possible) actually will lose it next year, then she forgets that she once claimed something else. was same with the house
🤔 If I recall correctly Ioan said that he would request access to the blocked account in order to pay child support for his children if he couldn't cover it?

Reactions: 11
I hope she ends up homeless.

View attachment 2412679
He’s probably only paying for the girls and nada to butt face! “Sorry for the immaturity but her lying boils my pee.” She’s going to lose her medical insurance or rather Ioan won’t have to pay it anymore. What a pathetic piece of work she is.
For what it’s worth if someone donated to a cause near and dear to my heart they could donate using the most outrageous names possible all day! That said I do see other Tattlers reasoning 💯. It’s totally fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's why I think IG's side may want transcripts too.
---

How do you garnish nothing though? I still see her future in the UK in a council flat at the rate she's going.

Enjoy the BH fancy pad and the maid while you have it mAlice!!
She’ll get a council flat when pigs fly tbh if she moved here. People wait YEARS to get one and many never do! She’d actually be very lucky to get one, cheaper rent. But she would no doubt consider it beneath her station!

Reactions: 23
Alice's sorry bunch of losers have read here about the MS fundraiser. I donated to MS because I wanted to, not in spite of Alice. It's a great cause. I couldn't give a rats ass about Alice. She does deserve having her ass handed to her publicly and I'm here for it. She is an unfit mother and was a miserable wife who deserves to be canceled.
Lets be honest here if we had all decided not to donate they would have also spun that to fit Alice's tune in some twisted way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FM: Imagine giving yourself a blue tick because you get a minor celeb boyfriend.

Well it worked for Alice!

FM: At least Alice Evans has worked as an actress hardly and it was 8 years ago. It was more of an occasional hobby
has a fan base. A handful of misfits? Uh, ok...
Can actually act!! Nope!!
I get that BW is envious of that. LMAO

Same FM:
they donated to a charity as a way of trolling. It’s really horrible and I feel sorry for IG’s brother. His go fund me is now swathed in negativity & hatred.

I totally disagree. AE then echoes this BS.

AEG: God it's awful isn't it? Turning a charity run into a hate-fest. And hoping so desperately that AE will see it - and then what? I don't think she'll see it but even if she did why would it upset her? They're warped.

However, I agree with AE for once. The fundraising is nothing to do with her so why would it upset her? She should save her upset for her failed GFM. She was looking for $25k iirc.

AEG: I think they'll donate. They might ask for it back afterwards though!

I have a feeling lots did with her GFM. LOL

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Not laughing at the question but at the thought of low-rent Bernal mixing it with high-powered Anne 😂
I bet a few eyebrows were raised in Anne's office when they received Alice's, shall we say, rather poorly drafted and error-strewn response to Ioan's application to have a custody evaluator appointed. Likely she's kept a copy to give to trainee attorneys in her office as an example of how not to reply to legal proceedings together with a warning that if any of them submit any similarly drafted documents to her, they'll be out on their ear! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.