Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what with all that Dr D will be looking into that there’s just a teensy wee at bit of regret at her own actions, the fake RO in particular. I just wonder. She must know at this stage she’s fucked it up. Wonder if she knows, or indeed cares.
Nah, I don't think so. Narcs don't regret their actions. They lack the ability to self reflect like a "normal" person would. As @Ametrine just mentioned it's always someone else's fault. I think she truly believes that she's the real victim here. And I doubt she ever even thought of the possibility that she herself is responsible for her own downfall. At this point I don't even know if that's "fixable", even with like extensive therapy etc.
She probably believes she can win Dupee over with her love bombing because it worked so well with her kids. And her going on and on about the trial.. that there will be so many witnesses and she's got so much proof.. I honestly believe that she believes she will "win" this. Meaning the judge will rule in her favor and the kids will stay with her.
Also: If the judge rules in favor of Ioan, which I strongly believe will happen, I'm really worried what she might do. She can't even cope with the fact that her price possession aka Ioan left, what ways will she resort to when the kids aren't with her anymore and she might not even be allowed contact?

MOO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And to think, all this could have been done and dusted by now, over two years down the line, without the need for psychiatric evaluations or minor’s counsel, with a financial settlement agreed, and the girls seeing Ioan regularly and happily, maybe even reestablishing links with their Welsh family.
The ONLY reason it has not turned out that way is Alice. Everything, including the abuse of the girls, is down to her. She only has herself to blame for being in this absolute mess, and the chickens are truly coming home to roost, at last.
People get divorced every day FFS, and find a way to deal with it, FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN. I bet most of the kids in Ella’s and Elsie’s classes at school have divorced parents. But Alice is still blazing with narcissistic rage because Ioan - who she’d abused, demeaned and humiliated for years - dared to leave her.
And god knows why the socks / Alice herself thinks we’re just jealous of her. She looks like a raddled old drunk, dresses like a bag lady, destroys every relationship she’s ever known, and is a toxic shitshow of a human being. But yep, we’re just jealous.
I think she's spent the majority of her life, since her late teenage years at least, believing women are just jealous of her. As has been pointed out she's not a woman's woman, but she probably did get a lot of jealousy from women when she was younger, prettier, a popular Parisian living socialite and then married to Ioan. But the reality is she's a witch and the majority of women/people who dislike her do so for that reason, not from jealousy. I don't think her narc ego could ever accept that though, she has to believe everybody loves her and even more that everybody envies her and wants to either be her or be with her. She has to believe anyone who dislikes or hates her is jealous of her because her narc ego can't consider anything else.
---
AEG: Oh, only for Alice! Ioan should never have to lower himself to menial work. he only donated the sperm. Not his fault Alice went and got pregnant!

Wow. Ioan only paid $100k for 8 rounds of IVF for an aged spouse and AE acts like it was an unplanned pregnancy. I think she was called an egg donor on here recently and this is her response. But she never reads Tattle LOL

View attachment 2410691
"Not his fault Alice went and got pregnant..."

Oh boo hoo hoo witch! She said herself Ioan didn't want her to do the 2nd round of IVF cause he was worried about her and the toll it was taking on her but she insisted.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Nah, I don't think so. Narcs don't regret their actions. They lack the ability to self reflect like a "normal" person would. As @Ametrine just mentioned it's always someone else's fault. I think she truly believes that she's the real victim here. And I doubt she ever even thought of the possibility that she herself is responsible for her own downfall. At this point I don't even know if that's "fixable", even with like extensive therapy etc.
All those self-reflective emotions like regret or self-doubt…she either lashed out in anger or self-medicated with alcohol.
---
I'd like to know where this super supporter that knows ALL the inside information and knows Malice inside out has come from?
--
Fake Alice sprang, fully formed, from the brow of Alice, just as Athena did from Zeus🦉⚡

Or like The Alien burst out of John Hurt’s chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm rather worried though, as I'm a serial killer on the quiet, and would prefer that nobody knows.
Yeah in my other life I'm a jewel thief and I'd like to keep that on the quiet thanks Alice.
---
Screenshot 08-30-2023 10.12.18.png

So how many of you ticked yes for the option of Alun contacting you to personally thank you for your donation?! You don't need to slide into his DM's or cheer him on at the side lines of the marathon after all. ;)😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah in my other life I'm a jewel thief and I'd like to keep that on the quiet thanks Alice.
Speaking of jewels, here Alice claims she sold "all her clothes and jewellery" (in an Instagram post from about June 2022 I think).

Do we think she actually did, or as ever, is it bullshit?

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 01.11.44.png

Also, LOL at Alice saying Ioan is looking for an excuse to not work. Pot, kettle...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Speaking of jewels, here Alice claims she sold "all her clothes and jewellery" (in an Instagram post from about June 2022 I think).

View attachment 2413379

Also, LOL at Alice saying Ioan is looking for an excuse to not work. Pot, kettle...
Didn't we see the Bulgari snake bracelet after this? Not to mention the recent diamond dazzler. Although most of her clothes and jewellery are such tat that I doubt she'd get more than $26 for the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So how many of you ticked yes for the option of Alun contacting you to personally thank you for your donation?! You don't need to slide into his DM's or cheer him on at the side lines of the marathon after all. ;)😂
I resisted the urge but I may have restarted the Welsh course on Duolingo after faltering on day 125 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My hope is that the socks will be exposed in court before October so Dr. Dupee will be able to see the myriad violations of the Domestic Violence Restraining Order, including "Tone's" contributions, since she will be given copies of all court documents. 😁
---

🤣🤣🤣
Henceforth he shall now be known as Loo-PAY. I love this so much.

Also, who did this? Show yourself! 😂

View attachment 2411570
I couldn't think of any clever names so I just went with my Tattle name. But this and the message are hilarious! 😂

Thank you Hiraeth for buying, sharing and explaining the documents. I'd be lost in the legalese without you. ❤
---
It’s walrus witch!

And since when does Alice look like a rat smoking a joint???!!!

Sorry, I’m a bit behind, but sheesh! 🤌
I didn't realise it was a rat smoking a joint, I thought it was a rat holding a mini machine gun! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's got so little interest in him and his partner that she continues to harass and defame them every chance she gets.
20230830_023339.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Turns out it’s actually been a really long time since I dropped the Duolingo

F477F9E1-1F4A-47EE-937F-A26E24D1009D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
People on this forum have every right to talk about Ioan, Bianca, Alice and all the scum who have immersed themselves in Alice’s social media war. As long as they keep it on here.

Ioan and his family have been very clear they don’t want or need to be involved in the SM media tit for tat. MOO but they probably don’t think any of this funny or that the discourse on here is helpful to his case.

I think the family will be happy to raise money but not to be caught up in the name calling. No matter how much people might deserve the insult. This gives Alice’s SM scumbags the green light to slag off Allun and his endeavours which they will do.

I am sure Allun is a decent guy who doesn’t want his fund raising site to be used to slag off his nieces mother or anyone else.
Alice and her minions will slag off Alun and his endeavours regardless. And you can be a nice person and still be angry at someone who has hurt you or your loved ones and use dark humour to both vent and to cope. In the aftermath of my abusive narc ex I made some pretty nasty jokes about him and his FM's with my loved ones, things I would never do in reality or wish on anyone, even him, but it helped to vent out those painful emotions.

As for Ioan being a super private person, he frequently talked about Alice publicly, has done photo shoots of their wedding and in their home, and took both her and their kids to red carpet events, so he's not one of those celebrities who never wanted any part of his private life made public. Him, Bianca and his family staying silent now is the best, if not only, way to deal with a narc. But none of us know him, Bianca or his family. They may hate Tattle with a passion, they may be relieved that this was really the first site with commenters who saw Alice for the abuser she is and are supporting them. They may not know much about the site and may not care either way. As I wrote before, I think for many Turds, the $26 donations and the names are a way of showing Bianca and the Gruffudd family we see Alice, we see them and we support them. It's not being done out of malice to hurt Alice. If that was the intent I doubt those kind of people would be donating tbw.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 2413379

Well she didn't sell that fake cubic zirconia (she undoubtedly bought herself on eBay) she probably found when "unpacking" to twirl around on her big hand to try and make people think she was engaged. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2413379

That aged like milk left out in the sun on a summer's day. She is on to her 4th attorney, she has signed all the agreements that has been reached, she is facing a massive bill when this is all over, she looked like a bag lady at the A&F Con. But you keep it up Girl, because you are killing it on SM.
Deluded fool couldn't even get the name of the company right. And, someone at his attorney's firm were telling her inside information regarding juvenile name calling behind his attorney's back? Yeah and I am the hunchback of Notre Dame.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have lots of time.

Screenshot_20230829_211906_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230829_211846_Chrome.jpg

---
Sounds like she's threatening people now.
Yep, I reported that too.

Screenshot_20230829_220325_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I would never! I totally did

That post of Alice's upthread is just bizarre. She lies as easily as breathing. It's sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Its not trolling if people show up with facts. She is also a vicious abusive bleep. Anymore questions?

Screenshot_20230829_224429_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I couldn't think of any clever names so I just went with my Tattle name. But this and the message are hilarious! 😂

Thank you Hiraeth for buying, sharing and explaining the documents. I'd be lost in the legalese without you. ❤
---

I didn't realise it was a rat smoking a joint, I thought it was a rat holding a mini machine gun! 😂
🤣🤣🤣 I’m a lover not a fighter!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.