Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is going to have to cut the umbilical cords, the girls will still be insured by their Father. It's just Alice that's going to have to get her own health insurance. It's you he divorced not his children!
Surely with her conditions that will run very expensive?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I donated with no name and not even $26 or $2.60 just a random amount and left a nice message. It’s not for me to say what people do or don’t do but I am starting to wonder if its even tattlers putting up names like Marcia?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
https://twitter.com/TonyEva92385840
Tone: Just block this loser!

LOL Tone you blocked me and now I can see you again. Thanks Elon :whistle:

AEG: What's it to you? Maybe the nanny needs employment? Maybe the kids are attached? Maybe she's part of the family? Who the fcuk are you to comment on somebody else's life?

I think Gloria is being kept on to be a witness for AE. She doesn't trust that Gloria will be on her side without pay. Also if AE is trying to get rid of money she stole, paying Gloria is one way to do it. It's possible there is a dodgy deal where Gloria is on 40 hours a week (doing what?) and she gives back Alice 50% of it so it's money laundering.

Anyway the Nanny business is fishy as duck especially as AE made a song and dance about IG 'firing' her to trauma bond the kids. Then we found out she wasn't really fired.
Alice can be terrifying when she’s in a rage, but I bet the next few months will be spent love bombing Elsie and Ella to the extreme. How best to ensure they stay “on sides” during the evaluation process? Give them anything, let them go wherever, eat whatever, buy whatever, do whatever they please. She’s going to be playing the role of “fun mom” and reminding the girls of the rules they don’t have to follow while they’re under her “care.”

Even though Alice will lay on the charm, I believe that the doctor will be able to easily see through Alice’s act. I doubt she’ll be able to hold it together through the process. I’m less sure about the doctor being able to actually talk to the “real” girls underneath Alice’s manufactured hatred of Ioan. It seems like they’re really deep into Alice’s brainwashing (especially Ella).

Regardless, between the GAL and the custody evaluation, Elsie and Ella have their best chance of utilizing an advocate who wants what’s best for them even if they can’t see it yet for themselves.

Fingers crossed for the next few months!
In the Court papers we saw how Ella’s story starting falling apart when her mother was out of the room. Hopefully that is what will happen with Dr. Dupee, with Alice not beside them the girls may not be able to keep the narrative of Alice is the greatest mom on earth without crumbling and telling the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I donated with no name and not even $26 or $2.60 just a random amount and left a nice message. It’s not for me to say what people do or don’t do but I am starting to wonder if its even tattlers putting up names like Marcia?
I just remember my name being used on Alice’s Go Fraud Me and that certainly wasn’t me.
I doubt any of those willing to abuse for Alice would pay for the privilege. It seems not many of them donated to her GFM. I was always suspicious of the bigger amounts, felt that was Alice using Ioan’s money.

Reactions: 35
Always Remember this:

Tattle gave us some classics like: Arg Ewingcoat

Twitter gave us: Ray of BumSmell

I know where I’d rather hang out!
Also A Ray of Sunshine is a project that is meant to raise awareness of MS. So to criticise it is disgusting really.
Ioan and Alice have been to MS fundraisers before - I suspect Alice is jealous that this is now his and Bianca’s cause. It’s another example of something that she lost, though I bet she’s more upset by the fact she won’t ever go to events on (literally) Ioan’s shoulder than she is about the cause of MS. Clearly any support from her in the past was performative.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree, the Lucy Letby thread in particular has been wonderfully supportive and there has been humour to get everyone through the darkness.

Sometimes new commenters would get the wrong impression about the humour but when you see people following the thread from the very beginning, day in and day out, taking the time to explain legal jargon or the medical procedures all whilst supporting each other and welcoming new people to the thread, it must feel a bit galling to have newbies swoop in and criticise. I think it sums up Tattle pretty well: easy to criticise from the outside but if you stay a while you see that it is full of the best kinds of people and is truly the place for the down-low.
I totally agree. People say this site is toxic. I actually find it really informative and incredibly funny. Just my sense of humour, so thank you all so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love that Alice thinks tweeting this to Selma will get any kind of positive reception. If I received a tweet like this, I’d just think Alice was even more of a dick.
She is so strange.

It’s like all those 1000s of nasty vindictive emails she sent Ioan. They didn‘t have the desired result. He wouldn‘t respond, yet she carried on and on exhibiting the very behaviour which was actually causing him to ignore her. What does she hope to achieve?

Reactions: 46
I wonder what with all that Dr D will be looking into that there’s just a teensy wee at bit of regret at her own actions, the fake RO in particular. I just wonder. She must know at this stage she’s fucked it up. Wonder if she knows, or indeed cares.

Reactions: 18
Alice... It's you he divorced not his children!
When you strip away us laughing at her handbags, the charity donations in silly names, the memes, the screenshots (shats?) of their Twitter rants, all of the crap in this hideous mess, it's really just about the future of those poor bloody kids, isn't it? ☹

So, with thanks to @Ally Pally, my thread title suggestion:

Alice: he's divorced you, not his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder what with all that Dr D will be looking into that there’s just a teensy wee at bit of regret at her own actions, the fake RO in particular. I just wonder. She must know at this stage she’s fucked it up. Wonder if she knows, or indeed cares.
I think part of the reason Alice is in this mess is because she never pauses to reflect on her actions and to regret them. She never thinks she's done anything wrong. It's always someone else's fault; or they deserved it. She's incapable of accepting any blame for what she's done and what has happened. She never regrets anything because she doesn't believe she has done anything wrong.

As several people on here have said before, not once has she ever said "I was responsible for X action, I made a mistake and I shouldn't have done that". No, everything is just Ioan/his mum's/Bianca's/Tattle's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
yeah I get that and she has to keep her game face on but I wonder in quiet moments when the girls are in bed and she’s sat there, alone, whether or not a twinge of regret comes over her. She wouldn’t admit it of course but makes me curious.

Reactions: 23
yeah I get that and she has to keep her game face on but I wonder in quiet moments when the girls are in bed and she’s sat there, alone, whether or not a twinge of regret comes over her. She wouldn’t admit it of course but makes me curious.
I think she regrets the loss of her lifestyle, but I honestly don't think she regrets any of her actions.

Plus, when the girls are in bed, that's peak sock activity time!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't know how they'll work out child support in the end but I know she'll continue the rhetoric of he's not paying any 🙄 Salty squid.
And there’s always the messiness of custody, if mAlice gets any. To the extent that Ioan provides funds to put a roof over the girls‘ heads and food on the table, Alice will also benefit from that roof and that food - though she seems dead set that some funding has to be labeled “spousal support.” Quite the Gordian knot.

Reactions: 15
I feel like my head has been in a blender after reading this.

Absolutely deranged. And all because we're donating to a charity. o_O
I'd like to know where this super supporter that knows ALL the inside information and knows Malice inside out has come from?
---
It's got to surely? All of us reflect on our life choices at times. I don't think she misses Ioan though, just the lifestyle he provided.

I think what hurts her most is that he left her, if she had met someone and left him she wouldn't be interested in the kids one bit.

I don't think she cares what happens to her as long as she destroys IG in the process. She doesn't even care that her kids are the ones that suffer most as long as she causes maximum distress.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I'm assuming the flash drive which wasn't needed to grant the DVRO is available should Dr Dupee want to view it?

Reactions: 23
I donated to Alun's fundraiser because I think it's a massive challenge and I want him to do well and feel really proud. It's also for a great cause. It had nothing to do with Alice at all.
I did as well. And it has nothing to do with AE. I like seeing good people do good things. I'm very happy to support it.

And I don't think anyone here is donating and posting under funny names to get AE's attention. I see it as comic relief after witnessing the horrible things she and her minions have said and done over this past couple of years or so, especially their behavior towards BW. It's a way to turn something exceptionally dark into something a bit lighter.

That's my take. Humor is healing, after all.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.