Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking! - further castings and details announced for the upcoming Netflix series. With thanks to @MrsDimSum for the newly announced Working Title!

(If anyone is talented enough to do an accompanying poster I would be eternally grateful!)

New Castings and updates in bold - the roles of Leon, Lupine, and 'Tone' have been recast with new actors.

(For reasons obvious to everyone who isn't Alice I've removed D&L)

Disclaimer - The casting of Alice is no disrespect to Maxine Peake who has been cast based on her talents as an actor which include her ability to play unlikable characters (e.g. Myra Hindley).

Disclaimer 2 - The role of Welp is played by an Actor who is considerably older than our own actual Welp. However as the part is non-speaking and the actor is not seen on screen this allowed artistic licence to be used here to cast someone who is the same level of Goddess-like awesomeness.

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake
Tone - Paul Chuckle (Paul is especially looking forward to being able to use his famous Catchphrase 'To me, to you' again when sharing his Twitter login with SisterAlice) Disclaimer 3 - credit to the original Tattler who came up with the 'To me, to you gag'
Rach - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Panda Express Delivery Driver - Timothée Chalamet
Yoghurtland Cashier - Jennifer Lawrence

Leon Bennett - Rick Hoffman
Marie Lamolinara - Jennifer Coolidge
Anne Kiley - Kathy Najimy
Katherine Heersema - Bianca Wallace (Academy Award Winner🌠)
Bernal Ojeda - Bob Odenkirk
Joseph Langlois - Gabriel Macht
Forensic Account (Langlois Family Law) - Patrick J Adams
Judge Josh - Tom Hanks
Elise Greenberg - Anne Hathaway
Dr Suzanne Dupee - Cate Blanchett

Mediator (Collaboration) - Dustin Hoffman

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber
Mother of Lupine - Kathy Bates
(The two characters above will star in an as yet untitled spin-off movie which will bring Lupine's story arc to a close)

Salad Cream Clive - Jack Nicholson
Random Tweeter whose tea is ruined when Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic ex-wife tries to start shite with him - David Tennant

Octogenarian Athlete Dr Gerald LeGagnoux - Robert Duvall

Resident's of the Beverley Hill's apartment block whose peace is disturbed - Héctor Elizondo, Eugene Levy, James Earl Jones, Joan Collins, and Shirley MacLaine

Alice's Literary Agent - Meryl Streep (After a series of increasingly deranged and unhinged pitches for book ideas Alice's Literary Agent also ultimately ends up filing her own RO against her)

Welp - The character of Welp is only seen as a silhouette and does not have a speaking part but will be played by Dame Judi Dench
Hiraeth - Reese Witherspoon
Iris Braydon - Natalie Portman

AE Dream Scene

After reading a text message from Yo stating that he has blocked her everywhere Alice goes on a Booze and Ambien rampage before falling asleep on the kitchen floor. Whilst asleep, Our Family Wizard comes to her in a dream to taunt her that he is going to dedicate his life to exposing her for the abuser she is.

Our Family Wizard will be played by Sir Ian McKellen

Noughties Flashback

(The flashback begins with Ioan arriving in an office and speaking with a Receptionist stating he is due to audition for 102 Dalmatians. She greets him warmly and asks him to take a seat before she turns on a personal radio player on her desk. The station is playing 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' by Tom Jones ominously foreshadowing what is about to happen')

Receptionist - Jessica Alba
Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Yo's Childhood Flashback (Welsh Language with Optional Subtitles for everyone apart from Alice Evans)

Ioan - Sam Rhys (Son of Matthew Rhys)
Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Final Scene - Somewhere in The Future

Future Alice - Kim Woodburn
Future Tone - Ozzy Osbourne

Alice is in the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

The news comes on read by Fiona Bruce (Oh Huw, you would have been perfect here! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) and cuts to footage at Buckingham Palace. There are then cameo (snigger) appearances from King Charles III and Ioan Gruffudd who is receiving a Knighthood from His Majesty the King. Alice throws her uneaten meal at the screen whilst loudly shrieking 'Adulterers!' over and over again. Tone them walks in from the kitchen utterly oblivious and holding the TV remote he has been attempting to operate the microwave with and ask Alice to help him make his tea.

The following people will play themselves - The Rat in the Prius, The Squirrel in the Bin, The Cheese String, Glenn Close, All 102 of the Dalmatians

Also introducing Bubba Bear and Emma as themselves in their break-out roles (Hopefully a literal break out in Emma's case)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Alice’s Army, you say?

Don't start her tweeting
She could tweet all night
Morals are sleepwalking
While she’s lying, talking shite
Call legal information
Restraining order application
Alice's army is here to stay
Alice’s army are on their way
And I would rather be anywhere else
But here today

There was a Lonely Tonely
He didn't crack a smile
But it's no dump smell party
When you've been on the golden mile
Only takes one costly rental
Beverly Hills, go fund me mentals
Alice's Army is here to stay
Alice's army are on their way
But here today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Is she literally that lazy that she can't even come up with fake twitter sock names anymore and is just going with her own name?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Breaking! - further castings and details announced for the upcoming Netflix series. With thanks to @MrsDimSum for the newly announced Working Title!

(If anyone is talented enough to do an accompanying poster I would be eternally grateful!)

New Castings and updates in bold - the roles of Leon, Lupine, and 'Tone' have been recast with new actors.

Disclaimer - The casting of Alice is no disrespect to Maxine Peake who has been cast based on her talents as an actor which include her ability to play unlikable characters (e.g. Myra Hindley).

Disclaimer 2 - The role of Welp is played by an Actor who is considerably older than our own actual Welp. However as the part is non-speaking and the actor is not seen on screen this allowed artistic licence to be used here to cast someone who is the same level of Goddess-like awesomeness.

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake
Tone - Paul Chuckle (Paul is especially looking forward to being able to use his famous Catchphrase 'To me, to you' again when sharing his Twitter login with SisterAlice) Disclaimer 3 - credit to the original Tattler who came up with the 'To me, to you gag'

Judge Josh - Tom Hanks

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber
(The two characters above will star in an as yet untitled spin-off movie which will bring Lupine's story arc to a close)

Random Tweeter whose tea is ruined when Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic ex-wife tries to start shite with him - David Tennant

Resident's of the Beverley Hill's apartment block whose peace is disturbed - Héctor Elizondo, Eugene Levy, James Earl Jones, Joan Collins, and Shirley MacLaine

Alice's Literary Agent - Meryl Streep (After a series of increasingly deranged and unhinged pitches for book ideas Alice's Literary Agent also ultimately ends up filing her own RO against her)

Welp - The character of Welp is only seen as a silhouette and does not have a speaking part but will be played by Dame Judi Dench

AE Dream Scene

After reading a text message from Yo stating that he has blocked her everywhere Alice goes on a Booze and Ambien rampage before falling asleep on the kitchen floor. Whilst asleep, Our Family Wizard comes to her in a dream to taunt her that he is going to dedicate his life to exposing her for the abuser she is.

Noughties Flashback

(The flashback begins with Ioan arriving in an office and speaking with a Receptionist stating he is due to audition for 102 Dalmatians. She greets him warmly and asks him to take a seat before she turns on a personal radio player on her desk. The station is playing 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' by Tom Jones ominously foreshadowing what is about to happen')

Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Yo's Childhood Flashback (Welsh Language with Optional Subtitles for everyone apart from Alice Evans)

Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Alice is watching TV from the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

The news comes on read by Fiona Bruce (Oh Huw, you would have been perfect here! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) and cuts to footage at Buckingham Palace. There are then cameo (snigger) appearances from King Charles III and Ioan Gruffudd who is receiving a Knighthood from His Majesty the King. Alice throws her uneaten meal at the screen whilst loudly shrieking 'Adulterers!' over and over again. Tone them walks in from the kitchen utterly oblivious and holding the TV remote he has been attempting to operate the microwave with and ask Alice to help him make his tea.

The following people will play themselves - The Rat in the Prius, The Squirrel in the Bin, The Cheese String, Glenn Close, All 102 of the Dalmatians

Also introducing Bubba Bear and Emma as themselves in their break-out roles (Hopefully a literal break out in Emma's case)
Outstanding!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice’s Army, you say?

Don't start her tweeting
She could tweet all night
Morals are sleepwalking
While she’s lying, talking shite
Call legal information
Restraining order application
Alice's army is here to stay
Alice’s army are on their way
But here today

There was a Lonely Tonely
He didn't crack a smile
But it's no dump smell party
When you've been on the golden mile
Only takes one costly rental
Beverly Hills, go fund me mentals
Alice's Army is here to stay
Alice's army are on their way
But here today
I needed that chuckle right now, thank you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake

Judge Josh - Tom Hanks

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber

AE Dream Scene

Noughties Flashback

Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Alice is watching TV from the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

LOL we need to make this happen. It would do better than most of AE's oeuvre.
---
Is she literally that lazy that she can't even come up with fake twitter sock names anymore and is just going with her own name?
Except she's trying very hard to get rid of the Gruff!

As if...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake

Judge Josh - Tom Hanks

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber

AE Dream Scene

Noughties Flashback

Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Alice is in the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

Loved this the first time, even better the second! Although can we please have @Hiraeth played by someone far more ethereal than Reese Witherspoon??

I’ve lost it at Our Family Wizard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake

Judge Josh - Tom Hanks

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber

AE Dream Scene

Noughties Flashback

Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Absolute gold! Needs to be in the Wiki stat, and I'm on the blower to my casting director buddy now to get this dream cast assembled. Prepare for a screenwriter Oscar nomination @kingseven! 😄👏👏🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake

Judge Josh - Tom Hanks

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber

AE Dream Scene

Noughties Flashback

Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake

Judge Josh - Tom Hanks

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber

AE Dream Scene

Noughties Flashback

Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

I know the show Suits has been having a resurgence on Netflix lately - I'm guessing your new casting leans heavily into Suits because you're a fan?! Can never have enough Rick Hoffman 😂

Reactions: 7
I know the show Suits has been having a resurgence on Netflix lately - I'm guessing your new casting leans heavily into Suits because you're a fan?! Can never have enough Rick Hoffman 😂
How could you tell! :D

I really hope I manage to weave the actor who played Daniel Hardman in at some stage!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep Alice is the batshit loon that keeps on boring giving. We all need stamina as this will never end.

I can see AE on her deathbed "Shhh Bianca! Baby Angel is still my husband." People will assume it's dementia but no, it's just Alice being Alice.
Ioan should be so glad this wasn't a Catholic ceremony. You can be legally divorced - but you are not considered "spiritually" divorced unless the Church grants you an annulment.

Ask me how I know. 😂

PS my divorce decree included a clause that my ex had to legally agree to an annulment. Alice would go on forever that they are still "married" and she could also refuse to sign an annulment agreement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
OMG - I am shooketh!

I have wavered - I thought I would be a turd forever but have been tempted.

The offer to reveal the true identities of Welt and Hireth in return for:

A year’s supply of salad cream (best before date undisclosed)
A signed photo of Esther - from the Conyers conning con
A free candle making kit (postage from Atlanta at my own expense)
A paddle-boarding lesson and meet and greet with a real live walrus

Call Control Center - we are being tested - the reckoning is coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.