Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is what you get when a child is overly indulged and entitled and excused, and never has to face consequences for their poor behaviour. I believe this is how Alice was treated as a child - the story about her throwing a tantrum about her parents moving house (and them giving in to her and thereby stopping the move) at age 14 is a prime example. And this is (IMO) what created the monster we see today.*
She doesn’t fear or even respect the authority of the court, because she has never felt the consequences of authority coming down on her before. Everyone around her has always made excuses for her and covered up for her. There are multiple rumours of her poor behaviour in both Paris and LA, which (if the rumours are correct) involved pay offs by Olivier / Ioan. She breaches the DVRO time and time again - and so what?? She’s just cute quirky “eccentric” Alice who does her own thing and everyone finds it just so adorable. The judge will find her so enchanting he’ll be eating out of her hand.**

* Unfortunately IMO there’s a real chance of Ella going the same way. She’s nearly the same age (14), and has already indulged in criminal behaviour (hacking, assault) against her father without consequences.

** Obviously not really, just in the demented bat cave that passes for Alice’s mind.

Reactions: 38
Wdf what a feckin ugly souled cretin to take her wee innocent daughter out of the only school she had ever known to slap her into a new one just to fuck Ioan over . I do hate her fuck it !

She needs JAILED NOW!
Yeah remember how big of a drama it was that the babies had to leave their “forever home”, but sure throw her into a new school this year and another new one next, what harm

Reactions: 42
Oh yes, strong agree. She fears her mother, who is unpredictable and vola

Reactions: 21
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.
Hi @knickerbocker glory. Having a chronic (lifelong or years long) illness doesn’t mean that a person cannot have children. For example a person with extreme cancer
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.
Yes. Yes she can. With all due respect @knickerb
FYI @welp, I was asked at a dinner with friends recently who I’d truly like to interview over the coming years…I said @welp and my friends said ‘who?’. I explained AE/IG, surprisingly some people had seen Daily Muck coverage from the UK, I was gobsmacked! More people than we realise read here. I think @welp is a nerdy (sorry welp) connoisseur of all things justice and truth. Sorry @welp for fangirling you, I just can’t help admire you for recognising the abuse and documenting it. @IHateHadargoyle and @Bridgeofsighs too. Like holy hell you guys saw this from the beginning

Reactions: 33
Yeah remember how big of a drama it was that the babies had to leave their “forever home”, but sure throw her into a new school this year and another new one next, what harm
Yes exactly what I was getting at ! Her home she had to leave but her school, she didn't have to leave that . God her kids mean absolutely nothing to her except money making machines !

Reactions: 25
Just looking at the comments she has on the photo she posted of what that person said.
They are all saying how horrible it is etc (and it is, because it includes comments on the kids) Yet these people commenting know that Alice has said and done way worse, yet they still support her, the irony

Reactions: 20
Lmao that Dupree could be from Queensland Australia mate. (She studied medicine at Queensland Uni 1991-96). Wonder if she grew up in a trailer in Broadbeach.
*her psych placements were in Melbourne and it’s surrounding rural areas.
OMFG she's Bianca's cousin!! No wonder Ioan wants Dupee as the Evaluator!!!

Reactions: 36
I think the fact she can’t act made her unemployable.

Reactions: 42
They should check the time the OFW message was sent and what’s the odds she’s posting something on SM on or around that time but chose not to read it.

Reactions: 28
lovely interview with Ioan at the Comic Con - I loled at the changing name one given how obsessed Alice is with this. Also put HUGE emphasis on being very happy to see his family in Wales
Same! The relief at the end of the day! I would come home from work during the pandemic and have my bra off before my facemask! I’ve lost a good bit of weight recently & my once full boobs are now empty, saggy sacks. When I wake up in the morning my right tits already downstairs putting the kettle on. I’m totally getting them done.

Anyway, back on topic. mAlice is an abusive fuck & I hope we get to see some candids at the con. But I really doubt anyone will bother sharing pics of her to social media. Unless they were a tattler

Reactions: 30
I think you encapsulate the future so well @Ittybittytittyclub. mAlice only wants fame as a betrayed woman. She will continue her lies forever. She’s an evil narc Abuser

Reactions: 18
From the IG FB fanpage

L: I am currently in therapy and it’s helping a lot. I look back on how Debs and I were manipulated and used and it is really sad for me. Ioan and Bianca have been wonderful to us. Your words mean a lot. I’ll try to be way more positive on the group than before. I apologize for that huge craziness. We were played just like Ioan, only not as badly. Still the parallels are there.

Anyway as I notice she gets a lot of her stuff from Tattle, I thought I would post this. It's IG from 2020 thanking his fans and he seems sincere. I'm taking the compliment anyway, just as I took BW's 'Thank You' for the donations on her Insta. "This too shall pass" - that must be his current mantra given this shit show.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 51
Nope, moment of grace towards her removed after reading the latest filing.

You don't play games with your children to mess with your ex. You don't claw a little girl out of the school she's known and loved for years - and where all her friends are - because you're lazy and you don't want to drive her to school. And you especially don't defy an actual court order to do it to say fuck you to their father and then post photos of the girl off to said new school on your insta to taunt him.

I'll assume something happened at the previous school that shed her in a bad light. Maybe a teacher said something? I'm sure the Custody Evaluator will be on it.

She saw the message from IG and ignored it. She thought if it was marked as *unread* she could get away with it. Who cares if the court order said messages had to be responded to within 24 hours? I can say I didn't see it!

How can the convention now let her come when she's broken a court order this way? Aren't they then co-signing the behavior? They said before they thought her DVRO waa only SM related, like that made it okay. This is entirely different.

There has to be real consequences. This can't keep happening. If someone is advising her to do these things they are no friend to her. No friend at all.

MOO

Reactions: 60
I bet it was more like Ioan & Bogan.

Reactions: 15
Whatever she did she has Ioan to thank for it, she couldn’t have done it without him paying for it.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but the inline bullying they did to Ioan and Bianca are just inexcusable. They were as vicious as Alice.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.