Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the inline bullying they did to Ioan and Bianca are just inexcusable. They were as vicious as Alice.
IKR how can you not notice AE's bullying and harrassment of him and BW on her socials and then decide to join in?? However, I and B are magnanimous people and they accepted her apology so I won't say any more about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
From the IG FB fanpage

L: I am currently in therapy and it’s helping a lot. I look back on how Debs and I were manipulated and used and it is really sad for me. Ioan and Bianca have been wonderful to us. Your words mean a lot. I’ll try to be way more positive on the group than before. I apologize for that huge craziness. We were played just like Ioan, only not as badly. Still the parallels are there.

Anyway as I notice she gets a lot of her stuff from Tattle, I thought I would post this. It's IG from 2020 thanking his fans and he seems sincere. I'm taking the compliment anyway, just as I took BW's 'Thank You' for the donations on her Insta. "This too shall pass" - that must be his current mantra given this tit show.

View attachment 2384972
I see pure sadness and hurt in this. He’s trying to figure out his acting job/emotions on a second by second basis. Makes sense for the timing.
I’d never heard of Ioan Gruffud before, didn’t notice him in titanic

He

Reactions: 9
I see pure sadness and hurt in this. He’s trying to figure out his acting job/emotions on a second by second basis.
Yeah, I think he is giving himself a pep talk here too, as well as the fans. We know 2020 was hell for him and covid was the least of it. He says "We will persevere, we will get through this, this too shall pass" and he did. He seems genuinely now happy despite everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She probably has her birth certificate. I agree Bernal may not know anything about this. @ButterTart, as an officer of the court, what would his responsibility be if he learned of Alice's plan?
In California, per our attorney rules of ethics, anything learned in connection with representing a client is attorney-client privileged, unless there is the risk of imminent death or substantial bodily harm to someone or the risk of a serious crime or fraud which will result in substantial injury to finances or property (for example, if your client confided in you that he or she was on the way to commit a murder).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In California, per our attorney rules of ethics, anything learned in connection with representing a client is attorney-client privileged, unless there is the risk of imminent death or substantial bodily harm to someone or the risk of a serious crime or fraud which will result in substantial injury to finances or property (for example, if your client confided in you that he or she was on the way to commit a murder)
Just discussing it with her is one thing. What about the Bar’s rule in terms of counseling to commit a crime:
A lawyer shall not counsel a client to engage, or assist a client in conduct that the lawyer knows* is criminal, fraudulent,* or a violation of any law, rule, or ruling of a tribunal.

And of course, we don’t know what he knows or what Alice told him or what they discussed or didn’t…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where on earth can I find the guidelines on how to create a new thread? The link at the bottom of the page is not working!

Reactions: 3
Thank you @ButterTart. It confirms what we expected, that she changed little E’s school without Ioan’s consent. The Abuser just does not care, rules and court orders are for the little people, certainly not her. She seems to escape any consequences for her behaviour every time.

Reactions: 35
Where on earth can I find the guidelines on how to create a new thread? The link at the bottom of the page is not working!
Just thought it would be good to actually write down some guidelines on creating a new thread:

Thread titles must not have a swear word or be anything bordering on sounding abusive or hateful.

* Create a new thread once there are 1'000 posts.
* Add a tag for the person / persons it's about, the option is underneath the message box and it should autocomplete. List of all tags is here - https://tattle.life/tags/. This makes it easy to link together all threads.
* Post in the previous thread a link to the new one.
* Hit report so on the old thread that I'll be notified to close off the thread.
* Don't worry if there are posts made in the old thread before being closed - they'll be moved over to the new one.

Hope that is all OK and makes sense? Let me know if you have any issues.

edited to say - i still cant figure it out lol

Reactions: 9
Just thought it would be good to actually write down some guidelines on creating a new thread:

Thread titles must not have a swear word or be anything bordering on sounding abusive or hateful.

* Create a new thread once there are 1'000 posts.
* Add a tag for the person / persons it's about, the option is underneath the message box and it should autocomplete. List of all tags is here - https://tattle.life/tags/. This makes it easy to link together all threads.
* Post in the previous thread a link to the new one.
* Hit report so on the old thread that I'll be notified to close off the thread.
* Don't worry if there are posts made in the old thread before being closed - they'll be moved over to the new one.

Hope that is all OK and makes sense? Let me know if you have any issues.

edited to say - i still cant figure it out lol
Yes, but where is the bloody button to create a new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just discussing it with her is one thing. What about the Bar’s rule in terms of counseling to commit a crime:
A lawyer shall not counsel a client to engage, or assist a client in conduct that the lawyer knows* is criminal, fraudulent,* or a violation of any law, rule, or ruling of a tribunal.

And of course, we don’t know what he knows or what Alice told him or what they discussed or didn’t…
I caught up quickly but I don't think anyone was saying Bernal assisted her? I'm pretty sure he found out about her shenanigans at the same time we did. I don't see her incurring lawyer fees to tell him about her dastardly plan (since he might foil it). Obviously we as attorneys can't assist in the commission of a crime and if asked to assist, we are to withdraw from representing that client immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I caught up quickly but I don't think anyone was saying Bernal assisted her? I'm pretty sure he found out about her shenanigans at the same time we did. I don't see her incurring lawyer fees to tell him about her dastardly plan (since he might foil it). Obviously we as attorneys can't assist in the commission of a crime and if asked to assist, we are to withdraw from representing that client immediately.
Thanks; I think it was around did he know she was going to defy the court by enrolling Elsie against Ioan’s wishes and if so did he help her in any way.

Do you think this will come up at all (the school issue/Ioan not giving consent) in court tomorrow?

Reactions: 22
Thanks; I think it was around did he know she was going to defy the court by enrolling Elsie against Ioan’s wishes and if so did he help her in any way.
I think she was more likely to have told her WhatsApp group than Bernal! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
[QUOTE
There’s no reason why she can’t as it pertains to MS.
My obstetrician/gynecologist had MS and 3 children; a singleton and a set of twins. She stopped doing surgeries due to symptoms, but otherwise had a successful career as a working mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.