Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #203 Nothing says “marriage is for life” quite like a 56 page pre-nup.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice was 55 :)
Only because we wouldn’t let her get away with lying about her age any longer. 😂
---
That second pic is the one I was talking about a couple of days back. The body language is so weird. Like she can’t bear Ioan’s attention being on the baby and is trying to reclaim him, and physically exclude the baby.
You can clearly see she is insanely jealous of the attention the baby is getting, from both Ioan and the press.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ella is literally in a cult of Alice now. I just don't know if it will ever get better for Ella. The absolute black and white thinking, the absolute disdain and lack of respect. I'm not sure Ioan is strong enough for this level of spite and hatred, I truly hope he is. I am really sorry but if I were him, I would be doing what Alice's father did and cutting off. I know how terrible that sounds, but the likelihood of Ella causing carnage in he and B's relationship over the next few years is about 100%. B can't manage this level of constant and relentless attack - her health will just spiral downwards. I am of the thinking that I & B were amazing in finding each other, to bolster each other up and find love again. They have bolstered each other's confidence. But honestly, long term, I am not convinced. I honestly hope I am wrong. But lets wait and see.
ETA typo around percentages
I’m positive Ella will be getting a psychiatric evaluation, something is very wrong with this poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Elsie looked very cute on her first day of school.

And reading through her posts on Instagram, it's amazing to see how Alice is using all of our talking points for her posts. It's like she lifted them right off of Tattle. 🤣 🤣 You aren't taunting us, Alice. You are admitting you need our help and rely heavily on us.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The only way he can move forward with Ella and possibly Elsie is to get his own place without Bianca especially if he gets full custody . There's no other way around it that i can see. It's too dangerous for Bianca the stress would be too much to take on those kids at this point not to mention the mental health of his girls . He can introduce her gradually through time maybe bring them all on holidays maybe to NZ where they will get pampered ! Just not now! He needs to prioritise and I think he will if he gets full custody ! He needs to in my humble opinion sadly 😞
That’s exactly what Alice wants and exactly what Ioan does not need to do. He cannot let a troubled teen ruin his relationship with Bianca, Ella needs help that no one but trained psychiatrists can give her. A psychiatric evaluation will be done on Ella for sure, there were red flags concerning Ella even before Ioan left home.
---
Sorry but strongly disagree. He knows full well WHY the kids are acting like this. And as a parent, I would NEVER abandon my kids or give up on them. Not ever.
Ioan certainly has done the opposite of giving up on his children. But saying Bianca should move out is taking it way too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hmmm…. Is this the same group of socks who NEVER read the court documents or come on Tattle? Because if that were true, how would they know how the judge treated Ella (fairly and with a great deal of compassion) … unless they read the transcript or were in the courtroom. Since we know Alice bailed … guess they all came on Tattle to read the transcript. Showing they need a course in reading comprehension.
Alice would need to read it on here. You know, given she abandoned her child to that awful awful judge and all 😶

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.