Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #201 Alice's puffball skirts are older than Bianca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I really don't get is that Tone was dropping hints that they were planning something a few days before the fake RO incident happened. And then Alice had made a sock a few weeks prior which was already showing it was anti-Ioan and Bianca, and then it turned into the "law enforcement official with access to a report" on the incident with Ella and Bianca.

It's one thing to plot something, but then to give people hints about it? And leave a social media paper trial?

How bleeping stupid do you have to be?!
Her stupidity never ceases to shock me.

Reactions: 20
The girls have their own therapists. What are they for if not to handle the psych part of the family stuff?

See, at this point I believe the court is just fleecing them.

They should enforce the rules and orders they placed on Alice instead of adding new expensive "experts" to the mix, and moving dates to sweet bleeping never. What has Alice learnt so far? Nothing, because the court isn't doing tit.

duck this is making me angry tonight.

Sorry folks.
It's okay to be angry! This whole situation is rage inducing. I'm a bit more helpful than you. I think once the evaluator has done her job in October the girls will be removed from her custody immediately. I could be wrong, but I am hopeful Ioan will have full custody by Christmas.

Her stupidity never ceases to shock me.
I find it sinister tbh!
The worst thing is Alice has tied herself up in knots trying to tie Bianca to twitter socks that I'd put money on Alice creating.
She's built this whole lie that Bianca can't be around the children because she's spending all her days making nasty tweets about Alice.
She's filled her kids head with the same.
Instead of concentrating on important legal stuff and finding a way to live within your means she's literally spent all that time tweeting hate

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I find it sinister tbh!
The worst thing is Alice has tied herself up in knots trying to tie Bianca to twitter socks that I'd put money on Alice creating.
She's built this whole lie that Bianca can't be around the children because she's spending all her days making nasty tweets about Alice.
She's filled her kids head with the same.
Instead of concentrating on important legal stuff and finding a way to live within your means she's literally spent all that time tweeting hate
Alice still doesn't understand that most people don't live their lives on Twitter.
---
I'm going to great a new thread, bear with me.

I'll create a poll using the suggestions from the end of the last thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Looks like Tone isn’t the only one having a problem with an X.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sad Sian has taken the posting YouTube links baton for the night until Tone Alice remembers her his password.
Sian, love, play this is a shout out to my X for Mimsy please? Will ya??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I cannot see her that way. :(
The way her voice goes screechy and back gives me creeps and there is something extremely fake about her... Like trying too hard. Cannot put my finger on it. Her eyes are off. I feel a knot in my stomach. Remember the TV series V? The old one. She is like one of these lizard people inside human skin cosplaying a human female and not doing it perfectly...

Perhaps being subjected to abuse by a narc while being a scapegoat ever since I was born has made me very sensitive to them and I count my blessings. My golden child sister unfortunately was not that lucky and married a narc and has been unable to escape...

Listen to that parking space video -- her voice does the same screechy thing, just more intensely, in a more manic way.
Nothing charming in that... :/

(And she is wearing her infamous Arguing Coat... was it that one?)
She's got some kind of pj top under her arguing coat and blue tenny shoes. A handsome woman. 😏 She's hungover or still drunk. Attack, yell and run. Big birds crash mo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Curiously, why did Alice make a video about the Sag strikes when she makes $800 a month minus $175 fees? A wee dig at Ioan? Because she gives zero fucks about anyone else and hasn’t acted for years. Asking for a non friend, Alice…

Reactions: 23
Sad Sian has taken the posting YouTube links baton for the night until Tone Alice remembers her his password.
Sian, love, play this is a shout out to my X for Mimsy please? Will ya??
I'm ashamed by the fact that she has a Welsh name, I promise not all Welsh people are as dim as she is. This Sian in particular is an absolute idiot.

I cannot see her that way. :(
The way her voice goes screechy and back gives me creeps and there is something extremely fake about her... Like trying too hard. Cannot put my finger on it. Her eyes are off. I feel a knot in my stomach. Remember the TV series V? The old one. She is like one of these lizard people inside human skin cosplaying a human female and not doing it perfectly...

Perhaps being subjected to abuse by a narc while being a scapegoat ever since I was born has made me very sensitive to them and I count my blessings. My golden child sister unfortunately was not that lucky and married a narc and has been unable to escape...

Listen to that parking space video -- her voice does the same screechy thing, just more intensely, in a more manic way.
Nothing charming in that... :/

(And she is wearing her infamous Arguing Coat... was it that one?)
And she thought Ioan should think that's funny and take up for her. I'm sure he was mortified. She made Ella(supposedly) write that girl who gave the video to TMZ a letter that she needed to apologize?? She wrote that. I still think she wrote the letter to Ioans fans on that site all those years ago that made them mad. He's not the type. She always needs an apology because she is Alice Regina, Queen of grifting, hollow soul witches.

Reactions: 28
I can only speak for NZ where there is 50/50 spilt of relationship property and no spousal support. But I would think the intent of updating a prenup would be the same in NZ as it is in the US.

We updated our prenup to more accurately reflect our current asset base because the assets that we were each protecting as seperate property in the original prenup no longer existed. Original assets had been sold, new ones purchased together and our seperate assets had mingled, turning into relationship property. The value of each of our superannuation (retirement funds) had increased. We wanted to maintain protection of our super and inheritances if anything should happen before we made them part of the relationship property.

You can still protect yourself with an updated prenup but circumstances change over time, incomes change, assets change and in our case anyway, we felt the prenup no longer accurately represented our relationship.

If Alice was smart she would have pushed to have the prenup updated and removed the $750k deposit as Ioans seperate property. Luckily she didn't and the prenup stands. I guess it's a question for the legal people here if she had that option @Hiraeth , do you have a view on this?
This makes a lot of sense for two working, contributing adults. Based on this explanation and what we know about Alice and Ioan’s contributions, even if she had wanted to update the pre nup, he probably wouldn’t want to as it’s not reflecting the reasons you and your partner did it. it would be Alice gunning for a bigger piece of Ioan’s pie without having anything be updated of any benefit for his interests… if I’m understanding correctly. Thanks for replying!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Curiously, why did Alice make a video about the Sag strikes when she makes $800 a month minus $175 fees? A wee dig at Ioan? Because she gives zero fucks about anyone else and hasn’t acted for years. Asking for a non friend, Alice…
A.T.T.E.N.T.I.O.N

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.