Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #201 Alice's puffball skirts are older than Bianca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she brings us Marjory this weekend after reading here. You’re fucked Alice, the best you can do is the reality tv rounds to try and earn some money, except no one gives a flying duck or knows who you are. Mr Fantastic’s alcoholic, piss poor, pathetic ex wife…
I might dm Craig tonight, let him know how well it’s going for you. Invite him to the party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If she wanted to come out looking good in this, she should have done the following (the most important steps are in bold):

1. After the release of the joint statement announcing their split, made a few social media posts saying that she was in a situation she never expected to be in, but she was going to embrace it and forge a new life.

2. Perhaps given one/two interviews on TV, but framed it in a "there is life after divorce when you're in your 50s" way, and not said a bad word about Ioan.

3. Engaged in collaborative divorce.

4. Not alienated her kids.

5. Not gone on Twitter and spouted venom. She therefore wouldn't have got the DVRO several months later. She would have recognised the role her social media addiction had in the downfall of her marriage, and she would have sought treatment for that.

6. Not drunk excessive alcohol, and kept her weight in check. Started an exercise regime and channelled her anger and sorrow into this.

7. Grown her Instagram following by posting positive things. She has a large following and brands would have sponsored her to do posts.

8. Not forced Ioan to reveal his relationship with Bianca. Tattle found out about that (which is how Alice found out about it), so the tabloids would have picked up on it eventually. Ioan would have looked so bad as Bianca is so much younger than Alice (as it stands, Ioan did end up looking bad, but Alice had already acted in such an unhinged manner that plenty of people saw through her and didn't blame him).

9. After the relationship reveal, Alice then could have given a few more TV/magazine interviews, where she said that it's tough being replaced with a younger model, but she was here to show women in her position that a good life was possible after a divorce. Crucially, she wouldn't have trashed Ioan or Bianca, so she would have looked even more amazing.

10. She's good at writing, and with her contacts she might have been given a column on how to thrive after divorce in your 50s.

11. She might have leveraged this into a media career, appearing on chat shows, or shows like The View/Loose Women.

12. She would have therefore ended up with a better settlement from Ioan, and his goodwill. There would have been more money to go around. They might have been able to have a cordial, or even amiable relationship. Their daughters would have been happy and would have adjusted to the new dynamic and housing situations.

13. She would then perhaps have a career as an influencer/talking head/writer, which would have still given her money and invites to showbiz events (which she craves).

14. If she didn't have a media/showbiz career, then she could have looked at becoming a languages tutor, an acting coach, or many other jobs which don't involve her working in McDonald's or Home Depot (Alice seems to think there's only two jobs - acting, or working in these two stores). She says she's bedbound, but she could have worked from home as a tutor or coach, and chosen her hours/days to work.

15. She could have written a book about her experience, but it would have been a self-help book/part autobiography on how hard it was to conceive in her late 30s/early 40s, her IVF battles, her difficulty in finding work as an older actress in Hollywood, and how to navigate a divorce when your husband leaves you after 20 years for a younger woman. In this book, not once would she have trashed Ioan and Bianca, or revealed any secrets. The divorce would be framed as a "it happens, let's move on" type of thing.

16. She very well could have met a new man by now, someone who was impressed with how she dealt with the divorce, and also how good she looked for her age.

Many of the above steps would have required Alice to do some serious introspection, and for her to realise that her behaviour was the problem. Unfortunately, she is incapable of this.

She's completely fucked everything up, for herself, her daughters and for Ioan. She's made Ioan spend hundreds of thousands of dollars that he didn't need to. She has a DVRO against her. She's mentally scarred her daughters. She's engaged in a wicked and frankly bizarre plot to get a restraining order out on her husband from his own daughter, and to get her husband's girlfriend deported.

And now she has almost nothing, and her reputation is in ruins.
Yeh i could have said all that but was on a 2 minute toilet break at work 🤣🤣 so I went with the pound land version.

Absolutely agree with you on every point. The sooner those girls are away from her thr better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ps. Every time I read Bernal’s name and what he’s written I get a mental picture of his office (for some strange reason,) it’s sort of like this…🤭
Ohh... 🤭

It is like my home office when I have too many deadlines and let it slide. ADHD is a constant struggle with so many things day after day and there are times when something's gotta give...

And when I can, I tidy it up. However, you cannot expect me to keep to unreasonable deadlines (often) and keep my office presentable :D

When I let it slide, Mr B is banned from entering my home office as it is in the "cave mode".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god I dislike her. With a visceral passion. I’m sorry I’m a bit tiddly but tit my arse sideways I dislike her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I saw that and googled her. Rebecca Bailey is a clinical psychologist who has a family and children centre called 'Transitioning Families'. She sets up all sorts of programmes to help families in high conflict divorces, families dealing with major trauma including post-abduction (she worked with and helped Stacey Dugard), and helping blended families integrate.

This is her website for those interested.

I think that this sort of intensive, focussed intervention is probably what it's going to take to try to reset things for Ioan and the girls. I imagine that this, or something similar, might ultimately be recommended by the custody evaluator. Anne Kiley and the GAL are really earning their money here and trying to do best by those girls.
Paragraph in blue at the bottom of email mentions intensive intervention.
Screenshot_20230811-092021.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did wonder about when and why they had the kids, given that she just doesn’t seem to have any maternal instinct. I have often thought that this was one of the things she threw at Ioan when she gave him the ultimatum about getting married. I think it was make or break time. Maybe Ioan was leaning more towards “break”. She was 40-ish and I think she’d have said “I wasted my child bearing years on you, now I’ll have to start over with someone else”, or something like that. She guilt-tripped him, in other words. And it worked. Or maybe Ioan was the one who wanted kids and she hadn’t been keen - until she thought he might be about to dump her?
But then, having got the ring, she kind of had to follow through on having kids.
It’s just a theory.
Honestly though, what must it be like to be Alice? To be someone who brings so much misery, pain and conflict to everyone around her? Her life is a complete battlefield of destroyed and toxic relationships.
BIB nail on the head my friend!

Reactions: 15
She didn’t even grift very well. She’s wasted $39,000 for a six month lease on an apartment, insists she has outgoings of $18,000 a month with nothing to show for it. She has maybe about $50,000 of the $110,000 house sale left to last her the rest of her days. She will not get much child or spousal support if any if she loses custody. She can’t get a job as an actress, she sucks at Cameos and con’s won’t come up that often for her because she’s a dick.
I think she never expected for it to come to this or for her ‘smartest person in the room’ schemes such as the false RO filed by Big E to be so thoroughly exposed.

She always thinks she’s so smart plotting new ways to get away with her scams. It’s all there in black and white that she never had money, used all of IE’s money throughout marriage to fund her delusions of grandeur.

And the endless cycle of socks are just embarrassing

MOO, but she’s one of those dangerous idiots who thinks she’s hiding her shenanigans and is in fact causing major harm to herself and the poor kids

Reactions: 25
There's something in the latest documents in the emails between Anne Kiley and the GAL about intensive intervention if the estrangement doesn't improve before the end of the custody evaluation. A 4 day programme is mentioned with someone called Rebecca Bailey. Surely something like that would work to mend Ella and Ioan's relationship if the normal reunification therapy doesn't. It's on page 27 of the 156 page document.
Rebecca Bailey is doing reunification camps. I hope they do a custody evaluation instead because they are not funny (even if her program is not really as much under criticism as most others, but still)

Reactions: 19
Thank you so much, that means more to me than you know. I was having a pretty rough time of it (and continue to, at times), but I realized my life is immeasurably better with you all in it and I'm so happy to be back. 💜
We are all so very happy that you are back @Hiraeth and these threads are the better for you being here 🥰 sorry, fangirling again🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s a VERY extensive prenup…

Lessons I have learned from this latest:

1) never get married if you think a prenup/PMA may be required. Stay together but don't get wed. MOO
2) never get even vaguely wealthy if it means you need that many bank accounts, shares, investments etc to 'manage your wealth'. (I struggle juggling 2 bank accounts)
3) whatever age you are, and whether single, or planning not to be, learn about narcs, how to spot them, how to avoid them, and how to deal with them.
4) if you think you have narc tendencies, seek help. For the good of all.

Back to playing catch up.

Reactions: 22
Rebecca Bailey is doing reunification camps. I hope they do a custody evaluation instead because they are not funny (even if her program is not really as much under criticism as most others, but still)
This would just cause more trauma to the girls. I want them free from Alice and to heal but cannot get behind this

Reactions: 7
I'm at Ioan's latest filing and I have a question. What does child custody evaluator do (as opposed to GAL)?

Because I think I just lost all faith in the court system.

I've been on this forum for a couple of years now and nothing has changed. Ok, bifurcation happened, but you informed me that it doesn't really do much. There's the DVRO and look at Alice still abusing Ioan. The girls are worse than they were. And everybody became piss poor in the process.

I know it's Alice's fault because she's dragging this out, but it's surreal to me this is even possible. The court should have smacked her around her ears a long time ago. But what does it do? Add a weak to decide if ANOTHER expensive evaluator is needed and then it leaves tit standing for another 6 months.

What the actual duck?
One thing the child custody evaluator can do is require one or both parents to undergo psychological and psychiatric evaluations, that is exactly what Alice is fearing. The children may have to undergo the same evaluations if deemed necessary, I think Ella definitely needs evaluating.

Reactions: 29
I think she never expected for it to come to this or for her ‘smartest person in the room’ schemes such as the false RO filed by Big E to be so thoroughly exposed.

She always thinks she’s so smart plotting new ways to get away with her scams. It’s all there in black and white that she never had money, used all of IE’s money throughout marriage to fund her delusions of grandeur.

And the endless cycle of socks are just embarrassing

MOO, but she’s one of those dangerous idiots who thinks she’s hiding her shenanigans and is in fact causing major harm to herself and the poor kids
What I really don't get is that Tone was dropping hints that they were planning something a few days before the fake RO incident happened. And then Alice had made a sock a few weeks prior which was already showing it was anti-Ioan and Bianca, and then it turned into the "law enforcement official with access to a report" on the incident with Ella and Bianca.

It's one thing to plot something, but then to give people hints about it? And leave a social media paper trial?

How bleeping stupid do you have to be?!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This would just cause more trauma to the girls. I want them free from Alice and to heal but cannot get behind this
tbh it could work in this case because Ioan is not an abusive parent. the horror stories about these programs come from the attempts to unify kids with very abusive fathers.

The main issue is also Alice's interference/coaching, that would stop here at least

Reactions: 36
I'm sure that they'll do the custody evaluation as that's what's been requested, but even if that goes ahead, do you not see a role for something like this @welp down the line? I admit to not knowing anything about 'reunification camps', but I just wonder how Ioan gets past the extensive and effective PA if they go straight to practical and actual 50/50 custody, let alone 100% for him without some sort of further intensive therapy with all the parties involved. In the correspondence, there was a suggestion of 4 or 5 days with Rebecca Bailey which doesn't sound too onerous or potentially damaging if there are concerns about such camps?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.