Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #199 w.h.e.r.e.a.r.e.y.o.u.r.f.i.n.a.n.c.i.a.l.s.a.l.i.c.e.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca is going to go hard on Instagram in the next few days I think, so much to document. She must be feeling all fuzzy and warm. I bet the Gruffudds have extended a warm welcome to her. She is in a beautiful part of Wales, with her lovely man, in the bosom of his family, and the sun is out at last - that ol ray of sunshine following her around!
I wonder if Mama Gruff will bake her boy a Happy Divorce cake?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if Mama Gruff will bake her boy a Happy Divorce cake?
Alice is probably sending her loads of abusive emails as we speak, but Mama G is just hitting "delete" without even opening them.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So assuming by Tony's tweet that the only therapy the girls need is their Mum means Alice hasn't complied with the RFO for therapy and we know she hasn't submitted her financial declaration. What's the chances that she hasn't enrolled Ella in school either and changed Elsie's school šŸ¤”
Please no. I have been watching this for three years and waiting for the day things get better. Ioan said Ella go to school for very good reasons. Aliceā€™s play to stay home and play teacher wonā€™t work because she isnā€™t capable, she just works on her hostage. Ioan said Elsie stay where she is. Maybe near the hauks. Maybe just because itā€™s better for Elsie.

I think itā€™s because Alice had alienated everyone including the hauks now at Elsieā€™s school, and Ioan wants her to keep her friend in all this.
pfft edited because I donā€™t think in short sentences šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t know why it never occurred to me before but Aliceā€™s definition of monetary support is actual money that she can waste. Not the phone bills, the car, the house. Cold hard cash is what she wants.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
So assuming by Tony's tweet that the only therapy the girls need is their Mum means Alice hasn't complied with the RFO for therapy and we know she hasn't submitted her financial declaration. What's the chances that she hasn't enrolled Ella in school either and changed Elsie's school šŸ¤”
She's going to get zero support each month by the time that $4K a month in missed therapy costs is deducted

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I donā€™t know why it never occurred to me before but Aliceā€™s definition of monetary support is actual money that she can waste. Not the phone bills, the car, the house. Cold hard cash is what she wants.
Reminds me of the photo in the mail of Alice smiling whilst she withdrew money from an ATM.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She's probably making a lot of last minute phone calls as we speak!.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it be a pleasant surprise for the Gruffudds if Bianca has been secretly learning Welsh and can now follow basic conversations in Welsh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here's a YouTube video for Alice/Tone/Mr. Dump Smell

Reactions: 9
Reminds me of the photo in the mail of Alice smiling whilst she withdrew money from an ATM.
Yes- OMG. She is so adamant that Ioan is not paying for anything despite him putting in court docs what he is paying for some things and had/has been. What is her disconnect? Itā€™s easily proved either way.

Reactions: 22
What I think will happen re: financials/child support payments is that Alice will argue she is unemployed and ill. This will backfire on her, as the Judge will ask for long standing medical proof and details from her regular Doctor (not a new one or a number of random ones that she saw one after the other Doctor shopping) as to why she can't work - she won't be able to provide this. In fact, if she tries to argue she is physically incapable of working the Judge will likely hand the girls over to Ioan - if she is physically incapable of working she is physically incapable of looking after the girls. Ioan is physically capable of looking after them. So that is a non starter for her.
Her next tack will be to say she is too old to get a job as an actress. The Judge will then likely say either get a minimum wage job or retrain. Her languages mean she could easily retrain as a language teacher. She also has a friend in real estate and could retrain as a real estate agent. I think the Judge will give Alice a grace period of spousal support for a term of year to enable her to retrain. I know the DVRO has a rebuttal presumption against spousal support, but I think, given the marriage was of long duration and DVRO was only filed after separation and not during marriage/after separation, the Judge may give Alice some leeway.
Anne Kiley will argue, rightly, that Alice has had the money and time (3 years) to find a job or to retrain and has been resistant. I think the issue of Gloria will also be raised. Why does she need a nanny/child support when she is not working and the children are at school? (Her plan to use Ella as a 'homeschool' purse has been thwarted).
But I don't see the Judge going in really hard on Alice re: spousal support.
If the GAL recommends full custody to Ioan, the Judge could still order an interim period of spousal support to enable Alice to retrain/get a job.
If the GAL recommends 50/50, I see the Judge still ordering an interim period of spousal support for retraining. But if Alice continues to refuse 50/50 custody, everything comes off the table.
Thatā€™s a thoughtful, interesting analysis. Iā€™m fortunately not familiar with the inner workings of family court, so itā€™s helpful to hear from someone who is. Thanks.

Alice is probably sending her loads of abusive emails as we speak, but Mama G is just hitting "delete" without even opening them.
tbh I'd imagine she's been "blocked immediately, Fucko" by the venerable matriarch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
*logs in after a loooong day to 12 new pages wondering wtf sheā€™s done now*

Bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

She done fucked herself good and proper, thatā€™s what šŸ˜Ž

You hear that noise? That clunking, whirring noise? Yeah, thatā€™s the wheels of justice speeding up. Tick tock, fuckos! šŸ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You all know she hasnā€™t seen it yet right? And when she does sheā€™ll need tattlers to explain it to her. The perv canā€™t help her, he doesnā€™t read the court docs. šŸ’…šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can do a new thread. Am I right in saying that the winner with 62 votes is ā€œTattle adopts a walrusā€?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.