Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #199 w.h.e.r.e.a.r.e.y.o.u.r.f.i.n.a.n.c.i.a.l.s.a.l.i.c.e.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For UK people, King Arthur is on 5Action at 9pm tonight…that’s a nice welcome home for Ioan ❤

It’s not a favourite of mine because I think Clive Owen is a dire actor 🤦🏻‍♀️

But Ioan does look particularly fine in it, Ioan-2-Swords!! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember this?

View attachment 2368651

I guess she did think it was a gamble marrying Ioan, because she never truly loved him for who he was (and despises his Welshness), and just wanted him for the status and lifestyle. She thought he was going to be a huge star.

Also she seems obsessed with Matthew Rhys. She must be so jealous of Keri Russell.
Funnily enough we watched mission impossible 3 last night and I pointed Keri Russell out to mr Flamingo (who is fully invested in the Ioan/Alice story btw!) and said “there’s a woman Alice is jealous of”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait to hear Loopy spin this
Here, I’ll save us all some time:

Blah, blah, blah, DARVO, abuse, Regina, blah, blah, [something clearly written with a hand down his minging pants], DARVO, blah blah, silenced (we wish), blah, Loopy misuses some words that he thinks sound impressive, bit of extra word vomit to garnish the word salad, DARVO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She could claim mental breakdown from 2021-2023
She could do the whole 'I did not understand how sad and broken I was and I behaved badly as a result'
She is enormously manipulative and will bend the situation to what she wants to project
Yah but she never asked for help, never engaged in therapy properly herself which she will have to evidence, spent a tit tonne of time drinking and tit tweeting, there is a mountain of drunk and stoned videos that are frankly inexplicable even more so in Hollywood, and SM posts. I don’t think this will wash. The judge made it clear with Ella. He’s not even thinking Malice has a reason for any of this. She’s fucked. She’s been seen. Finally.
Yah, divorce is hard. But you don’t get to lie in a pool of your own soup crying about it. Nobody excuses that.
Edited for context.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
For UK people, King Arthur is on 5Action at 9pm tonight…that’s a nice welcome home for Ioan ❤

It’s not a favourite of mine because I think Clive Owen is a dire actor 🤦🏻‍♀️

But Ioan does look particularly fine in it, Ioan-2-Swords!! 🤗
Apparently Ray Winstone caught Ioan curling his eyelashes one morning on the set of King Arthur earning him the nickname Sir Lashalot for the duration of the shoot! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So assuming by Tony's tweet that the only therapy the girls need is their Mum means Alice hasn't complied with the RFO for therapy and we know she hasn't submitted her financial declaration. What's the chances that she hasn't enrolled Ella in school either and changed Elsie's school 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe we’re about to hit thread 200. I mean, I can but fucken Alice and her inability to do any basic human behaviour in a normal way. Motherhood, social media, court requirements, health, etc.
Shes a disaster of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here, I’ll save us all some time:

Blah, blah, blah, DARVO, abuse, Regina, blah, blah, [something clearly written with a hand down his minging pants], DARVO, blah blah, silenced (we wish), blah, Loopy misuses some words that he thinks sound impressive, bit of extra word vomit to garnish the word salad, DARVO.
you forgot "defiled" goddammit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.