Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #199 w.h.e.r.e.a.r.e.y.o.u.r.f.i.n.a.n.c.i.a.l.s.a.l.i.c.e.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Ice Cream Enthusiast on the fabulous title. ❤🍾

Previous Thread

Pls. Stick to the main players and keep it on Tattle.

Can someone recap. 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Recap:

Ioan produced his financials, verified by a financial team and his lawyers proving that his abuser, his ex-wife Alice, (you know her, she has a 3 year Domestic Violence Restraining Order) is a liar. No tit Sherlock.

Ioan’s documents proved he has paid for his own lawyers and Alice’s lawyers. He has paid her utilities, bills, provided for his children and even gave her pocket money.

of course these verified accounts are merely “his opinion” according to Alice’s delusional devotees.

we are still waiting for Alice to submit her financials.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 92
Recap
  • @Hiraeth provided an excellent analysis of Ioan's financials
  • We gave Alice the benefit of the doubt in case she did submit her financials at the last minute, but in true Alice form, she didn't (hence @Ice Cream Enthusiast's thread title, which itself is based on a post the Alice sock made to taunt @Hiraeth)
  • Tone and an FM posted the exact same message to Twitter, which makes us even more convinced that there is a Whatsapp group that Alice uses to tell her minions what to post
  • The Alice sock has ramped up her bullshit in the last few days (defamation and breaking the DVRO), which she usually does when she knows she's truly fucked
  • Turds continued to donate to charity
  • Poll result: 78% of Turds think that Alice will never submit her financials and will be found in contempt of court

• Heart
Reactions: 74
After a lot of talk of diet pills, another poster on the previous thread suggested Vyvance.

I have wrote this and deleted it about a hundred times 😂 I didn’t want to add to the overall negativity surrounding ADHD and ADHD meds. It’s quite likely though.
1. Claims to have ADHD,
2. Awake at all hours,
3. Noticeable weight loss!
4. Fairly easy and cheap to get on private prescription.

Reactions: 21
After a lot of talk of diet pills, another poster on the previous thread suggested Vyvance.

I have wrote this and deleted it about a hundred times 😂 I didn’t want to add to the overall negativity surrounding ADHD and ADHD meds. It’s quite likely though.
1. Claims to have ADHD,
2. Awake at all hours,
I don't think Alice has ever claimed to have ADHD?

It's actually several of us on here who think she has it, and thinks it would be a good idea for her to get assessed, as a diagnosis might help her and people close to her.

We think the weight loss is down to Ozempic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Please May I ask where Ioan's financial documents are? I couldn’t find them in the last thread although I did read the excellent post by @Hiraeth

• Heart
Reactions: 9

1. Claims to have ADHD,
2. Awake at all hours,
Sorry for the dirty delete I forgot to check s’thing before posting.

I hadn’t considered it before but she always reminds me of the old lady in Requiem for a Dream. That kind of manic chaotic style she has. 😳

Reactions: 10
RECAP: After the transcripts were summarized and we were all recovering from the contents, Ioan drops his financials by the August 3rd deadline and of course Alice blew it….which leads us to wonder if the girls are enrolled in the correct schools or enrolled, period. No clue how the therapy is going but the good news is that there is a hearing on August 10.
Once again, Ioan’s submissions to the court illuminated glaring lies told by Alice with regards to who paid the lawyers and overpayments and overuse of credit cards.
As usual, when Alice has a big court date and Ioan and Bianca are travelling, the weekend has been spent with Big Al melting down and throwing out false accusations
The stupid bleep continues to refer to herself as ‘the wife’ and thinks Ioan still loves and misses her but Anne Kiley, Bianca and Ioan’s mom are stopping them from a joyous reunion
Ioan shocked us with how much cash he earns in residuals for horrible bosses
Waiting to see if Alice turns up in Conyers
---
Damn just seen Bingo’s recap, sorry y’all 😂
And Ametrines ooof
My bad and it’s only the first page

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Whenever I see Loopy regurgitate Defile and Darvo for the millionth time I am reminded of the episode of Friends where the encyclopaedia salesman knocks on Joey’s door and he can only afford the letter ‘V’ volume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I had a look at Welp's PDF and found these two gems from early 2022.

1) Alice claims she has a lawyer and two child therapists to pay for, but it's been Ioan who's been paying for these up to now

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 17.26.35.png

2) Alice hired a guy who studies writing and confirms what Alice wanted him to confirm (all in just one hour!)? Great, so why didn't she include this evidence in her court responses?

Wonder if we Turds can also hire this guy to prove our theory that Alice and Tone share the same Twitter account.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 17.12.39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The ‘thank to the person who sent me this’ tweet and a screenshat from here. It’s cool, Alice. You can be anonymous and lurk here and screenshot all you want. No one will know. I think the only issue is that you have to remember the last page you read because it will default to page 1 of the thread. 😂 (edit bc the attachment didn’t show up the first time)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I get reading comprehension is hard but he said he paid her first two lawyers and 15 k to the third and the fourth got 90k from the house (loads of his equity).

So what now? Now from Ioan absolutely pays nothing we went to "why isnt he paying all" and from "he spends too much" we went to "well, I'm sure Alice spend more than this (as a excuse that he didnt pay all, but this works against their argument that Ioan spends unreasonably much on lawyers)
Screenshot_20230807_224938_X.jpg

That last user also cant read: he paid his lawyers all except of 5k (probably the latest invoice)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know it’s unlikely - and largely irrelevant to the overall picture - butI’d bloody love it if Ioan could evidence and expose all Alice’s sock accounts on social media.
It would be delicious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I know it’s unlikely - and largely irrelevant to the overall picture - butI’d bloody love it if Ioan could evidence and expose all Alice’s sock accounts on social media.
It would be delicious.
And then be interviewed on Lorraine, as well as US and Australian TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.