Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #198 Alice keeps spouting BS while Tattle donates to end MS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if sheā€™s unable to look after herself how would she be able to look after the kids?

anywayā€¦ self diagnosis doesnā€™t count
Oh absolutely, whichever route she goes down now she's going to be completely exposed me thinks.

Reactions: 26
they keep saying how Ella was denied a lawyer for the RO but now it will be different and that will bring victory etc, but Ioan's lawyer requested the lawyer for Ella herself. What's more Ella already had the lawyer for her RO hearing against her dad and look how that turned out (it didnt went ahead). So how can you bemoan the lack of lawyer (which was fully Alice's fault btw) when Ella actually DID have a lawyer?! Plus the judge made it more than obvious that the main reason why Ella should have a lawyer was because he suspects she may be influenced by Alice!

Are they really this dumb or are they really this desperate to pretend that the law is on Alice's side? I really cant tell sometimes. I refuse to believe that so many brainless people walk the earth!
I am sorry to break it to you, dear @welp , but they really are this dumb!

There is an humourous essay, written by Italian historian Carlo M. Cipolla, titled "The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity", published in 1976. It is meant as humour, yet Cipolla's insights into human behavior are thought-provoking and spot on.

Born in 1922, Cipolla's life was shaped by the historical context of classic fascism. Despite this environment, he managed to rise above ideological influences and establish a successful career. He became a prominent professor of economic history at the University of California, contributing to academia both in America and his home country, Italy.

Cipolla's essay introduces five fundamental laws that shed light on human behavior, particularly focusing on the concept of stupidity:

The 1st Law: People consistently underestimate the number of idiots around them. This law emphasises how we often encounter unexpected irrational behavior from individuals we consider rational.

The 2nd Law: The probability that a person is stupid is independent of their other traits. In other words, stupidity is an inherent quality not influenced by education, status, or background. Cipolla provides examples across different groups, including students, workers, and even Nobel laureates, to illustrate this law.

The 3rd Law: This law introduces the categorisation of individuals into four distinct groups: the helpless, the intelligent, bandits, and fools. The fool, as defined by Cipolla, is a particularly intriguing category. Fools cause harm to others while not benefiting themselves in any way, leading to net losses.

The 4th Law: Non-fools consistently underestimate the potential damage that fools can inflict. This law cautions against disregarding the harmful potential of foolish actions, which often results in unexpected negative consequences.

The 5th Law: Cipolla argues that fools are more dangerous than bandits. While bandits might engage in rational actions for personal gain, fools act unpredictably and irrationally, causing harm without any corresponding benefit.

The categorisation (3rd law):

The Helpless
: These individuals neither harm nor benefit themselves or others significantly. They might require assistance but aren't actively detrimental.

The Intelligent: These individuals contribute positively to society, generating mutual benefits through their actions.

The Bandits: Bandits aim to benefit themselves at others' expense, often through deceit or manipulation. Their actions might cause harm but are driven by personal gain.

The Fools: This category is particularly dangerous. Fools cause harm to others while not gaining any benefit themselves. Their actions are often irrational and unpredictable, making them difficult to defend against.

systems-09-00057-g001.png

Examples of Foolish Behaviour:

* The reckless driver who endangers others on the road without any apparent reason.
* Individuals who engage in harmful online trolling, causing emotional distress to others without personal gain, even upsetting themselves in the process.
* Politicians who make decisions that harm the economy or society without any evident benefit.

It is important to distinctly clarify what precisely renders a fool so dangerous.

-- Fools, in their lack of acumen, pose a threat due to the inscrutability of their irrational conduct to those endowed with reason.

-- An intelligent individual may fathom the rationale behind a bandit's actions, for said bandit adheres to a semblance of reasonā€”motivated solely by the pursuit of heightened gains, yet lacking the intellectual faculties to procure them astutely. The bandit's predictability lends itself to the formulation of a robust defense strategy.

-- Conversely, the actions of a fool defy anticipation, as they inflict harm devoid of rhyme or reason, devoid of purpose or plan, striking at the most unsuspecting locale and the most inopportune juncture. The imminence of a fool's strike remains elusive.

-- Engaging a fool in conflict entails the relinquishment of a discerning individual's rationality to the capricious whims of an entity defying all norms, an enigma beyond the grasp of a prudent mind.

-- The fool's assault customarily catches all off-guard. Even when the assault's inevitability dawns upon observers, its thwarting proves arduous, owing to its lack of rational foundation or coherent structure.

(Did you see what I did here? Attempted to channel Lupenis-speech. I just could not resist.) šŸ˜

Here you go.

https://qz.com/967554/the-five-universal-laws-of-human-stupidity (A concise overview).

So, which category is Alice? šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
What the fuckity duck?? Lupoo is serious?

View attachment 2357946
Oh good grief, the last thing you would want a AI judge trust me! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Mind you it might work for big Al and if Loopy was ever sued for his BS at least it would be hilarious to watch Alice try and interrupted an AI judge šŸ˜‚

They're unreal, thick as treacle! .šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think sheā€™s taking some diet pill that contains ā€œspeedā€, or something similar. It would explain why sheā€™s tweeting all hours too!!

MOO & itā€™s pure speculation! šŸ®
Vyvanse! She'd have to find a dodgy doctor for that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice put in the work ? Sure, on Panda Express, online bullying, drinking...

View attachment 2357978
Ahahahahahaha. Oh pull the other one, Malice, it plays Jingle Bells. You've been leeching off him for years - just because you had a couple of crap acting jobs when you first met him it doesn't mean you haven't been a workshy grifter since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They like a bunch of drunks hours after the bar has closed and everyone including the busboy have left. They are shouting abuse at the absent bar owner, because they have lost their buzz and the hangover is starting. Next they will start fighting with each other...
...and then vomiting. So much vomiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Now that I've had a chance to closely read it, here are my thoughts regarding the financial income and expense declaration (the ā€œDeclarationā€) which Ioan filed. Standard disclaimer, I am not a family lawyer and these are my opinions based on my review of publicly available court records. I will not have any calculation of support possibilities here; it depends on so many factors, including the prenuptial agreement, the disclosures on both forms (if Alice ever submits hers), and the partiesā€™ behavior, that I really canā€™t speculate on that with any certainty.

OK, here goes. Doing bullet points for ease of reading.

ā€¢ This Declaration is not just ā€œIoanā€™s word.ā€ The income schedule attached to the Declaration has been prepared by an independent third party accounting firm (see Attachment 1). This means it is independently verified information based on evidence. No accountant or attorney is going to put their license on the line for Ioan and file anything less than the truth.

ā€¢ Also, letā€™s clarify what this Declaration is, and is not. This Declaration is NOT a complete list of expensesā€”it simply shows how much money is available for support purposes. This is an important distinction because you will see that the Declaration form only asks for certain limited categories of expenses.

ā€¢ These financial records submitted by Ioan are pretty much the most recent we can get. No outdated information here. The financial disclosures have an end date of July 27, 2023, which is very close to the filing deadline of August 3, 2023.

ā€¢ Ioanā€™s wages are verified by a W-2 form produced by the Internal Revenue Service (the IRS is not going to lie for Ioan).

ā€¢ There is an ATRO in place in this divorce, as there is in all California divorces. An ATRO is an Automatic Temporary Restraining Order that is automatically issued at the start of a divorce proceeding and prohibits parties from transferring, concealing, or disposing of any property without the written consent of the other party for the entire term of the divorce. There are exceptions such as paying attorney fees and paying for the ā€œnecessities of life.ā€ Changing the beneficiaries of insurance policies is also forbidden.

ā€¢ Aliceā€™s ā€œchildhood moneyā€ isnā€™t listed in the schedule of assets and liabilities, so it either doesnā€™t exist or is money taken from the community property accounts. If it was taken after the divorce it is in violation of the ATRO.

ā€¢ A quick note on California prenuptial agreements (ā€œprenupsā€ for short). I have prepared many and am a published author on the subject in statewide legal treatises. A prenup sets out what belongs to whom at the start of a marriage, and dictates how property will be treated during the marriage and upon dissolution. Support can also be addressed in a prenup. There are two kinds of supportā€”spousal support and child support. A prenup can modify the default California laws on spousal support or deny it entirely. However, it is illegal to use a prenup to modify default laws on child support, since that is a courtā€™s decision.

ā€¢ I bring up the prenup because there were two exhibits to the prenup (his and hers) which showed the partiesā€™ separate property (property acquired before marriage and which is considered separate property during the term of the marriage and afterward). The assets which Ioan is claiming as separate property were listed in his exhibit to the prenupā€”dated April 16, 2007. As you can see from the schedule of assets and liabilities, some assets (CNB #8962 and Halifax #3101) which Alice claims as her separate property were not listed in her the prenup and thus their characterization as her separate property is suspect. No mention of the ā€œchildhood moneyā€ in the exhibits either.

ā€¢ The balance sheet lists assets and liabilities. These are listed without taking into account any adjustments that may be made later, such as Epstein/Watts credits, claims for misappropriating money, or claims for breach of fiduciary duty (in California, spouses have a fiduciary duty toward each other).

ā€¢ The balance sheetā€™s assets listed are only those which Ioan knows about. There may be other accounts out there held by Alice, either openly or secretly. She hasnā€™t filed her income and expense declaration by the deadline so we canā€™t see what she is claiming as hers.

ā€¢ The funds from the house sale are interesting. As I mentioned earlier, when one sells a house in the U.S., the money is paid by the buyer into an escrow account. No money can be distributed to anyone from the escrow company until ā€œclosing costsā€ are paid. Closing costs include real estate agent commissions, real estate taxes, various fees, and other agreed-upon distributions. It appears some of the attorney fees were paid out of escrow as closing costs. Again, this is hard evidence that attorney fees were paid by Ioan because they came out as closing costs before Ioan and Alice were credited with their share of the sale.

ā€¢ Ioan paid the house downpayment of $750,000 out of his separate funds and he still needs to be credited for that, so whatever is in Aliceā€™s column after closing costs are paid must still be debited by $750,000 when things are settled up. As you can see, this results in a negative number for Alice.

ā€¢ IRA accounts are pretty much untouchable for use on expenses because in the U.S., you are hit with a penalty tax if you withdraw funds before age 59 1/2 (yes, fifty-nine-and-a-half). So donā€™t consider any IRA funds when you consider what funds the parties have to live on.

ā€¢ Alice is claiming Ioan has a Fidelity account, which he denies. Interesting but no more details on this are listed in the document.

ā€¢ Interestingly, the attorney Langlois was hired in May 2023. That makes sense because thereā€™s no way this Declaration could have been put together in a short time.

ā€¢ Note that it seems that the parties and the minorā€™s counsel have agreed to a custody evaluation, thank goodness (see the last page of the document).

Thatā€™s it for now. Sorry this is so long, these are just my thoughts as I read through the Declaration.

• Heart
Reactions: 129
What an idiot. The law isnā€™t just something you can recreate with AI. The whole point of having a judge is having someone to interpret relevant statutes, regulations, and cases, and then to render a just decision. Itā€™s rarely back and white. And sometimes judges get it wrong, which is why we have higher courts. Itā€™s interesting, though, that Lupine assumes that in all cases, including Aliceā€™s, an AI judge would find for Alice whereas a human judge might not. Heā€™s unbelievably arrogant and ignorant.
Theyā€™re all bonkers. If the courts (were insane) and siding with Alice he would be all ( here comes a word salad Turdsā€¦.)

You see GRUFFUDD when it comes to the courts of law they use their judgment to the upmost and they can clearly see how you have DARVOā€™d and defiled my Regina over and over, reducing her to a helpless wreck. How amazing is the judge who can see straight through the DARVO attack. when someone has been DARVOā€™d itā€™s hard for them to recognise at first, indeed my Alice didnā€™t even know she had been DARVOā€™d until I pointed out the that she had indeed been DARVOā€™d and was a subject of the utmost vile DARVO attack iā€™d ever witnessed. The court upheld my belief and validated my movement that Alice was DARVOā€™d right from the very beginning. In fact I would go on to say that GRUFFUD had been DARVOā€™ing his way through the whole of his married life. Not a day went passed that Alice, who is a Regina of the highest order, suffered immensely and relentlessly at the hands of the DARVO monster. DARVO a tactic used by him and others to render their victims voiceless.v DARVO is my most favourite word in the whole wide world, DARVO, DARVO, DARVOā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ šŸ„±šŸ˜“

By posting that dribble about AI when Loopyā€™s Reginas lose he can blame it on the judge being human šŸ˜‚
---
Well AI is capable of these things already to certain extent and with time will become more nuanced. Trouble is, any AI coming across Loopyā€™s and mAlices logic will turn into

Snap! šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve just posed a darlek! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's a beautiful thing baby, very small but every Ā£ helps x
I think the performative giving, wherever it is going, it's a lovely way to show the demonstrative people who have been paying, effectively, for their expensive world. I've never actually paid any Ā£Ā£s to an influencer, ever. But I usually donate to this charity and why not give a little bit extra x pay day innit šŸ¶

I do donate to different charities and help out whenever I can. :)
I own a few goats and chickens somewhere in Uganda. :D I have paid for mangrove trees to be planted (and I can see them growing via camera). Different animal charities (recently helping Spanish Calgo dogs - https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/spanish-galgo-hunting-dog-killing-welfare)
Cancer research and also support for buying expensive medicines. Research of rare diseases. Different societies. Ukrainian refugees (helping them a lot) and war effort. Publication of some books/issue of some records. And so on.
Most people I know are donating whenever they can. For what we consider worthy causes.

I have to admit, I have once donated to influencers -- a bit over a year ago. I was following the Amber Heard trial and I also watched some YT lawyers, so I donated to Emily D. Baker (btw, she has ADHD like I do) and Andrea Burkhart. I do not regret it as I really found them deserving. šŸ¤—

So it is heartwarming to see that we have so many like minded people in these threads.
ā¤

We may have different opinions. Yet we share the fundamental values and understandings of things that are good and decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Now that I've had a chance to closely read it, here are my thoughts regarding the financial income and expense declaration (the ā€œDeclarationā€) which Ioan filed. Standard disclaimer, I am not a family lawyer and these are my opinions based on my review of publicly available court records. I will not have any calculation of support possibilities here; it depends on so many factors, including the prenuptial agreement, the disclosures on both forms (if Alice ever submits hers), and the partiesā€™ behavior, that I really canā€™t speculate on that with any certainty.

OK, here goes. Doing bullet points for ease of reading.

ā€¢ This Declaration is not just ā€œIoanā€™s word.ā€ The income schedule attached to the Declaration has been prepared by an independent third party accounting firm (see Attachment 1). This means it is independently verified information based on evidence. No accountant or attorney is going to put their license on the line for Ioan and file anything less than the truth.

ā€¢ Also, letā€™s clarify what this Declaration is, and is not. This Declaration is NOT a complete list of expensesā€”it simply shows how much money is available for support purposes. This is an important distinction because you will see that the Declaration form only asks for certain limited categories of expenses.

ā€¢ These financial records submitted by Ioan are pretty much the most recent we can get. No outdated information here. The financial disclosures have an end date of July 27, 2023, which is very close to the filing deadline of August 3, 2023.

ā€¢ Ioanā€™s wages are verified by a W-2 form produced by the Internal Revenue Service (the IRS is not going to lie for Ioan).

ā€¢ There is an ATRO in place in this divorce, as there is in all California divorces. An ATRO is an Automatic Temporary Restraining Order that is automatically issued at the start of a divorce proceeding and prohibits parties from transferring, concealing, or disposing of any property without the written consent of the other party for the entire term of the divorce. There are exceptions such as paying attorney fees and paying for the ā€œnecessities of life.ā€ Changing the beneficiaries of insurance policies is also forbidden.

ā€¢ Aliceā€™s ā€œchildhood moneyā€ isnā€™t listed in the schedule of assets and liabilities, so it either doesnā€™t exist or is money taken from the community property accounts. If it was taken after the divorce it is in violation of the ATRO.

ā€¢ A quick note on California prenuptial agreements (ā€œprenupsā€ for short). I have prepared many and am a published author on the subject in statewide legal treatises. A prenup sets out what belongs to whom at the start of a marriage, and dictates how property will be treated during the marriage and upon dissolution. Support can also be addressed in a prenup. There are two kinds of supportā€”spousal support and child support. A prenup can modify the default California laws on spousal support or deny it entirely. However, it is illegal to use a prenup to modify default laws on child support, since that is a courtā€™s decision.

ā€¢ I bring up the prenup because there were two exhibits to the prenup (his and hers) which showed the partiesā€™ separate property (property acquired before marriage and which is considered separate property during the term of the marriage and afterward). The assets which Ioan is claiming as separate property were listed in his exhibit to the prenupā€”dated April 16, 2007. As you can see from the schedule of assets and liabilities, some assets (CNB #8962 and Halifax #3101) which Alice claims as her separate property were not listed in her the prenup and thus their characterization as her separate property is suspect. No mention of the ā€œchildhood moneyā€ in the exhibits either.

ā€¢ The balance sheet lists assets and liabilities. These are listed without taking into account any adjustments that may be made later, such as Epstein/Watts credits, claims for misappropriating money, or claims for breach of fiduciary duty (in California, spouses have a fiduciary duty toward each other).

ā€¢ The balance sheetā€™s assets listed are only those which Ioan knows about. There may be other accounts out there held by Alice, either openly or secretly. She hasnā€™t filed her income and expense declaration by the deadline so we canā€™t see what she is claiming as hers.

ā€¢ The funds from the house sale are interesting. As I mentioned earlier, when one sells a house in the U.S., the money is paid by the buyer into an escrow account. No money can be distributed to anyone from the escrow company until ā€œclosing costsā€ are paid. Closing costs include real estate agent commissions, real estate taxes, various fees, and other agreed-upon distributions. It appears some of the attorney fees were paid out of escrow as closing costs. Again, this is hard evidence that attorney fees were paid by Ioan because they came out as closing costs before Ioan and Alice were credited with their share of the sale.

ā€¢ Ioan paid the house downpayment of $750,000 out of his separate funds and he still needs to be credited for that, so whatever is in Aliceā€™s column after closing costs are paid must still be debited by $750,000 when things are settled up. As you can see, this results in a negative number for Alice.

ā€¢ IRA accounts are pretty much untouchable for use on expenses because in the U.S., you are hit with a penalty tax if you withdraw funds before age 59 1/2 (yes, fifty-nine-and-a-half). So donā€™t consider any IRA funds when you consider what funds the parties have to live on.

ā€¢ Alice is claiming Ioan has a Fidelity account, which he denies. Interesting but no more details on this are listed in the document.

ā€¢ Interestingly, the attorney Langlois was hired in May 2023. That makes sense because thereā€™s no way this Declaration could have been put together in a short time.

ā€¢ Note that it seems that the parties and the minorā€™s counsel have agreed to a custody evaluation, thank goodness (see the last page of the document).

Thatā€™s it for now. Sorry this is so long, these are just my thoughts as I read through the Declaration.
Thank you so much, @Hiraeth ! Is it possible that Alice had her "childhood money" stashed in a secret account?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the fuckity duck?? Lupoo is serious?

View attachment 2357946
As usual this is Loopy reading a thing, not understanding it, and going off on his own bullshit. Thereā€™s a reason he doesnā€™t have a law qualification, but sadly the Dunning-Kruger effect is extremely strong with him.

Yes, there has been serious discussion of using AI to make ā€œjudgmentsā€ in certain cases to clear the incredible backlog of cases waiting to be heard (in the UK at least). But itā€™s only being considered for certain types of case, and there would still be human oversight plus right to appeal.

Wouldnā€™t make the slightest difference to the outcome of Loopyā€™s failed cases in the NZ courts, which were a straightforward judgment of ā€œyou misunderstood the law, you havenā€™t got a case at allā€. AI would make the same call :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is sensitive given some people don't want to publicise donations. Is it ok to Tattlers if I assume $Ā£5 donation to any Tattlers who said or indicated gave a notation? Basically for those who give more or less. this can be used as as the gauge for the total, which, honestly is quite important in the overall score.
This is a great point. I haven't been counting private donations in the total at all. Do you know how many private donations have been made thus far?

Also, would it be okay if we added this campaign to the Wiki? It would be great to memorialize the good you all are doing, and I volunteer to keep the amount updated as donations come in. Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I keep imagining how Bianca felt in court, witnessing her partnerā€™s ex behaving like a raging loon in the presence of everyone. I donā€™t think Bianca is as petty as me. I would be so smug and superior, knowing everyone in the room could see how my partner had upgraded.

Btw the way, i am saying this in the context of B & A. Ordinarily, I donā€™t pit women against each other and have a fantastic relationship with my husbandā€™s ex who is grateful that I care for her girls. Attached is a photo of Alice in court, accusing the therapists of being in cahoots
I suspect Bianca felt awful and worried about the heartbreak Yo was experiencing when seeing her dear daughter being so clearly victimised and unable to hug or console her...
Also the second-hand shame he must have felt for Alice's behaviour...
Bianca seems to be so empathetic that I believe she was feeling for Yo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Thank you @Hiraeth for that summary. Looking at the numbers itā€™s clear that neither Ioan or Alice have a lot of money to spare. I know itā€™s easy to say ā€˜if only they settled 2 years agoā€¦ā€™ Alice & co go on about Ioan being to blame for the money being wasted on lawyers. But, she truly never takes the responsibility of her own actions in dragging it out, not agreeing/cooperating to sell the house sooner, etc. she has also taken money off the table for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you so much, @Hiraeth ! Is it possible that Alice had her "childhood money" stashed in a secret account?
I really don't believe that there was any "childhood money"
Remember the Majorie video, Alice tried to claim that she came from money.
In a tweet or IG post on one occasion she claimed that once she was employed and earning money she would send her parents money to help them out. I wish I'd saved that gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.