Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #198 Alice keeps spouting BS while Tattle donates to end MS

When will Alice submit her financials, considering the deadline was 3 August 2023?

• Within one week

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Within two weeks

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Two weeks-one month

Votes: 35 11.3%
  • She will never submit them and will be found in contempt of court

Votes: 240 77.7%
  • She submitted them on time, the online court portal just needs to update

Votes: 8 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our lovely @Hiraeth for the winning thread title!

Recap
  • Tattle Turds have raised over $1200 and counting in charity donations to thank @Hiraeth and @ButterTart for purchasing the transcript for the fake restraining order application hearing.
  • To nobody’s surprise, it looks like Alice missed the deadline to submit her financials (3 August).
  • To nobody’s surprise, Ioan submitted his financials by the deadline. They show that he has been paying for Alice’s lawyers all along, he's been paying for his kids, and that he has even been transferring money directly into Alice's bank account, contradicting her claims that she has been left destitute and that he hasn't been paying anything.
  • They also show that Alice had at least $30k in a bank account available to her in September 2022, which makes the Gofundme she launched in June 2022 fraudulent.
  • The winner of the Tattle Turds poll to find Alice a new Twitter and Instagram name, with almost 50% of the vote, is “@AliceEvansMrFantasticsAlcoholicExWife”! As nominated by @M33L4 and inspired by Craig off Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Great recap @Ametrine, nailed it 👌

Thank you @Hiraeth and @ButterTart for all the documents and thank you to all the generous tattlers with your performative donations. Hope you did a little jig, or Riverdance, or maybe a bit of mime at least when you clicked pay :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know it's very unlikely but given how the court system works it is not out of question that Alice submitted her stuff on time (just when court closed for example). We'll know today I guess.

Reactions: 42
I know it's very unlikely but given how the court system works it is not out of question that Alice submitted her stuff on time (just when court closed for example). We'll know today I guess.
Very good point, and I have updated the poll.

Reactions: 14
I wanted to put AE will do the financials in the next 12 months but that wasn't a option.

Expecting Dog shite to post "Why should Alice do her financials? It's nobody's business" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Gah, imagine you are a RADA trained actor who acted with Albert Finney and was in an Oscar nominated movie and you have nothing to show for it. In fact you are in debt and have taxes looming. I'm glad Yo found Bianca and sobriety because those financials would lead many people to substance abuse just to numb oneself.

I can't imagine what she burned through when they were married.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Gah, imagine you are a RADA trained actor who acted with Albert Finney and was in an Oscar nominated movie and you have nothing to show for it. In fact you are in debt and have taxes looming. I'm glad Yo found Bianca and sobriety because those financials would lead many people to substance abuse just to numb oneself.

I wouldn't say he has nothing to show for it. I never realised residuals were that good, even for the 3 minute role he had in Horrible Bosses. Also $175k for a 2 week job is what many out of work or theatre actors dream of.

I get the feeling that Alice was determined to spend like he was the A lister she wanted him to be. Ella (and maybe Elsie) went to Wagon Wheels, an outrageously expensive pre-school. Then there was $50k wasted on the elite school for Ella. They had 2 staff for a SAHM, pared down to just one maid paid for 40 hours a week even after both the kids were school age. That's just some of the waste. I think IG acquiesced for a quiet life.

Maybe Alice should have stuck with Picasso? Her wastefulness was always on the record though. In the interview back circa 2000 her 'funny story' was having a chauffeur wait for 6 hours outside a bar while she's getting pissed inside and her not having enough to pay him. Another red flag.

She also bragged of pretending not to have money for the Metro in Paris and rich men would give her 50 euro. Then she would skip over the barrier and get on the Metro free. Another red flag.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

I actually had a cry about it just thinking about it. She has drained him and ruined his career. I dislike her, I have never felt such distain for a human my entire life.
He's a wonderful actor, he belongs on the west end or Broadway his voice is amazing. He deserves so much more than what Alice did to him. I hope she burns in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I wanted to put AE will do the financials in the next 12 months but that wasn't a option.

Expecting Dog shite to post "Why should Alice do her financials? It's nobody's business" LOL
I would have added that, but we ran out of time because you only have 20 mins to edit the poll from the time of creation!
---
I wouldn't say he has nothing to show for it. I never realised residuals were that good, even for the 3 minute role he had in Horrible Bosses. Also $175k for a 2 week job is what many out of work or theatre actors dream of.

I get the feeling that Alice was determined to spend like he was the A lister she wanted him to be. Ella (and maybe Elsie) went to Wagon Wheels, an outrageously expensive pre-school. Then there was $50k wasted on the elite school for Ella. They had 2 staff for a SAHM, pared down to just one maid paid for 40 hours a week even after both the kids were school age. That's just some of the waste. I think IG acquiesced for a quiet life.

Maybe Alice should have stuck with Picasso? Her wastefulness was always on the record though. In the interview back circa 2000 her 'funny story' was having a chauffeur wait for 6 hours outside a bar while she's getting pissed inside and her not having enough to pay him. Another red flag.

She also bragged of pretending not to have money for the Metro in Paris and rich men would give her 50 euro. Then she would skip over the barrier and get on the Metro free. Another red flag.
The IVF treatment to conceive both of the girls was hugely expensive too.

Note that Alice is lying about her age in the linked article.

Reactions: 24
I can hear mongrel witch now 'see she does read tattle because that's her messaging them' even though she said she won't notice us (the hypocrisy in that one is strong) - I'll bet my half eaten bag of m&m's on it !

1691159078065.png

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32

How can she do Financials when she's only had $26 to live off of for a long time? No roof over her head, no food, no health insurance, nothing at all. Poor thing had to finally pay for her own internet to totally abuse her EX husband. What a joke she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually had a cry about it just thinking about it. She has drained him and ruined his career. I dislike her, I have never felt such distain for a human my entire life.
He's a wonderful actor, he belongs on the west end or Broadway his voice is amazing. He deserves so much more than what Alice did to him. I hope she burns in hell.
I like to think that once he's rid of this horrible set of hearings and finally rid of the financial burden of Alice dragging round his neck, he can start to pick up lots more work. It feels like there was a large amount of pressure for him to only take up leading roles - and I don't actually know if that was from himself or Alice or a combo of both - and of course that wasn't going to happen in Hollywood. I hope he'll spread his wings a bit now and try random stuff out, because even small parts seem to give decent residuals! Maybe a musical, Ioan? Surely it's time for a remake of How Green was my Valley :)
---

Yeah, she's a black hole of suck for money. Even multi-millionaire Olivier couldn't deal with her spending. No amount IG made would have been enough - and they had so much already!

And that Picasso story ended up with her going home with another man, didn't it? And "sleeping on his floor" (sure Janet).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone.... Anyone who is still defending this POS after there is actual written evidence of her defrauding her followers, lying and coercing them and laughing at them, deserves it imo. If you cannot see by now that she is a lying witch then what do you want from us? 🤷‍♀️
The amazing people on here have shown them all they need to see and there are people out there STILL saying she is a good person? Really boils my piss!
She's LIED TO YOU. She's CONNED YOU. You have to be seriously mentally disturbed to believe her now, I'm laughing at them. I used to feel sorry for them, now I just think her followers are an absolute joke.

Reactions: 71
Screenshot 2023-08-04 153453.png

I hope no-one minds but I've donated to the air ambulance, I live in a rural area and their service is much needed. I'm able to use gift aid so they'll get the tax as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Again, thank you @Hiraeth and @ButterTart for the legal documents, our other legal eagles explaining stuff, and to all our other wonderful commenters.

Alice reminds me of my stepmum in a way, and I think this is why I've been so interested in following the divorce. I wish my Dad had left her, and I think he is a prime example of what happens when somebody does not leave their toxic partner.

My stepmum has illnesses that no doctor can diagnose, has latched onto one child while the other is always wrong in her eyes, dressed her daughter and son in clothes just like her, always bought shoes for the kids that were a few sizes too big?? Anytime anybody did not agree with her point of view she'd cut them out (and as such she did not speak to her mother or brother for years). She hoards stuff she doesn't need. She never let the kids get a haircut, because she loved their hair long. As such, the kids had long and unkept hair. My stepbrother and sister as a result look a bit of a mess.

When my stepbrother had cancer (a terrible thing) she made it all about her. How she was affected, how it was her child, her BABY that was hurting. Never mind the fact that my father had essentially been that boy's parent for 14 years, was the one doing all the driving to and from hospital, working and taking care of my sister while my stepmum was in histronics. When my stepbrother thankfully recovered, she kept a box of his used sharps from chemo on display and refused to get rid of it, because it was HERS and a reminder of how much she'd been through.

She hasn't worked in over 19 years. My father bankrolls her, pays for both the kids (now both adults). He buys all the food shopping, pays the bills, buys her cars. But she still won't let him officially live with her, because he had some debt around 10 years ago after he lost his job caring for her, when she had a mental breakdown and tried killing herself. He used to get his wages paid into her account because he didn't have an account himself, and she'd refuse to give him money to get petrol and get to work.

A few years ago it looked like he was finally leaving her. I set up a bank account for him, helped him find a place. Then he went back and now we don't speak. Any time we do speak, it's always him going on about how miserable he is, what latest disaster my stepmum is having (spoiler alert, there's never anything wrong). There is nothing in that life except misery and despair, and I refuse to be sucked into it any longer. Sound like anybody we know and their kids?

I am so pleased Ioan took steps to better his life and get out of this situation. Him posting his financials shows he has been there for the children, he does support them. Him turning up to court, having chaperones, insisting on therapy - he doesn't want his children to flounder and become their mother. He was very brave in leaving Alice.

Now that she's clearly been lying about Ioan's non-involvement, using her socks and real life people to slag him off online, I really hope Anne Kiley goes for the jugular and puts Alice away, and those kids into treatment away from their sad, miserable, nasty piece of work mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Well she does speak to her ( Mirror mirror on the wall🙄 ) so I guess she’d know 😂

( oh and don’t forget she can’t possibly pass on messages, but actually she can 🤦🏻‍♀️)
IMG_1120.png

@Ametrine Thank you for the new thread and brilliant recap 🥰 Well done @Hiraeth for the winning title 🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
When you look closely at the oddballs that are ‘defending her’ they’re not really defending her. They’re encouraging her to be vile and mess her kids lives up as much as she possibly can. They’re misfits, perverts and weirdos. They’re trolling her and Ioan, they’re getting off on seeing her girls suffer and all their lives torn to shreds, she’s just too much of a narc to realise that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.