Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #198 Alice keeps spouting BS while Tattle donates to end MS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my narc ex was waiting for the flat he had bought to be finished, he tried to pull as many women as possible so he didnā€™t have to string up his hammock in the woods at night. I imagine Alice did the same - gave up her body for a good meal and a good nightā€™s sleep.
What the hell???? Thatā€™s random.
---
When my narc ex was waiting for the flat he had bought to be finished, he tried to pull as many women as possible so he didnā€™t have to string up his hammock in the woods at night. I imagine Alice did the same - gave up her body for a good meal and a good nightā€™s sleep.
Oh wait. Youā€™re talking about when she was younger right? I could not for the life of me figure out what recent insta post you were talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dumb duck witches about child support while providing a copy of document showing how much he paid for her lawyers.

Screenshot_20230807_125256_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Dumb duck witches about child support while providing a copy of document showing how much he paid for her lawyers.

View attachment 2363657
She's oblivious that she's the reason he's spent this. I look upon this amount on money he's spent on his children in securing a relationship with them. This isn't going to look bad on Ioan in court it's going to highlight just how bad she's acted towards him and the girls. Moo.

Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20230807_210426_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230807_210405_X.jpg

i like that now Alice didnt want to divorce

PS: the college money is gone thanks to Alice. Defending from her abuse = high costs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I guess Alice has a dilemma, use her own account where she gets a better reach but has to restrain herself or use a sock where she gets no reach and relies on us to carry her tweets across to a bigger platform, but she can unleash her rage and jealousy to her black heartā€™s content.
I do feel a disquiet that her tweets are getting more traction on here than if she was just on there in her little echo chamber. Itā€™s like we are fanning the flames a bit. Unintentionally doing her work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Classic Alice deflection again. DVROs aren't only granted for physical abuse. There are other forms of abuse, maybe Alice should educate herself.

And I still don't believe she was never physically abusive with Ioan.

View attachment 2359475

I mean, this is abusive. How many times had she called him before she sent him the below threat?:

View attachment 2359471
This makes me so mad that the thought that only physical harm is considered domestic violence. I am currently staying with family due to a legal issue (with them, not me, let's just say I'm the chaperone) and my family member's husband is not physically abusive but gave a good show of being emotionally abusive this morning. A kid and my other family member started crying over it, I (an adult) had a panic attack over it.. I so want to leave but am unable to, as I am currently the legal chaperone.

Emotional abuse is real....

• Heart
  • Sad
Hahaha. So in 24 hours gone from "he absolutely didn't pay fir her lawyers" to

"I'm pretty sure he didn't pay for her lawyers but she didn't want the divorce anyway"

Someone i think has twigged her financially are getting published

Reactions: 34
Hahaha. So in 24 hours gone from "he absolutely didn't pay fir her lawyers" to

"I'm pretty sure he didn't pay for her lawyers but she didn't want the divorce anyway"

Someone i think has twigged her financially are getting published
It's laughable that her followers lap up her lies, the financial declaration is backed up with receipts and bank statements.
The same statements that also show money paid into two bank accounts that were solely Alice's and the credit cards she was also in receipt as second card holder.
She won't be able to get away with lying for much longer I'm sure.
The only true statement is that she didn't even want the divorce!

Reactions: 24
She's in a manic episode, and we have seen this from her before. There is a court case looming again, she's disobeyed the courts again and Ioan and Bianca will be in Wales soon for the convention and she will do something again to try and ruin it. No matter what she tries, Ioan and Bianca need to power through it and show that hateful heifer that she is irrelevant to them.

Over the next couple of weeks she is going to spiral and fast, she will slip up and will expose herself as that hateful account. And I am here for it, even more now that I am working nights for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 52
I am sure Tamika is smart enough not to forward any of it to Bianca.

Plus this is so low and unrealistic lie that does not warrant our attention as well.

There was 0 contact between Alice and Ioan (except for her harassing messages) for a long time before Bianca entered the picture.

Additionally, it seems Ioan was disgusted by Alice and refused to touch her for a very long time. Remember the old posts by her from 2019 or even before where she joked about Ioan's abilities and unwillingness to sh*g her... In fact it showed her in unfavourable light. Yet having a dig at Ioan was more important.
She is a master of own goals. Perhaps only thing she has ever been good at.

And, by and by, why should anyone believe anything Alice claims afterwards?
Itā€™s interesting to see the rot set in on her instagram, somewhere around 2015. She starts off gushing constantly about him working so hard for his family, but as she gained popularity, the digs at Ioan began. She just got high on her own supply, basically. Sheā€™d make posts comparing their ā€œpopularityā€ on IMDB, sheā€™d constantly post unflattering photos of him, making comments about him wearing makeup for work, or dyeing his hair, or having a perm. She loved to mock his masculinity. Like - you married an actor, not Don Draper. Thatā€™s what they do for work. And even if he wasnā€™t an actor, mocking him for wearing makeup or dyeing his hair is absolutely pathetic. And then sheā€™s outraged if heā€™d rather do anything than be on her instagram page, or eventually be anywhere near her at all? Give me a break.

• Sad
Reactions: 59
most Alice post EVER
Screenshot_20230807_212022_X.jpg

lmao she thinks he will leave Bianca if he is alone with the kids. yes, because you'd blackmail him with wrong accusations
Screenshot_20230807_212048_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230807_212104_X.jpg

the visit was well-documented, so LOL

As for the sister: there was a pic of Ioan with the kids, his parents and siblings. Elsie looks about 5, so another lie

he had to not get along with his mom to please the narc. glad this is over
Screenshot_20230807_212233_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230807_212404_X.jpg

her minions have an interesting idea of custody. even abusive parents get unsupervided visits lmao, and Ioan is the opposite: any supervision will be for his protection
Screenshot_20230807_212426_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230807_212437_X.jpg

one thing I keep noticing is how little agency she thinks Ioan has. always its the lawyers or Bianca telling him what to do. tells you really how their marriage was

• Sad
  • Sick
Ok the ā€œspotty twit" just finished me off, I howled out loud whilst resting in my car (with windows open as its warm) at the service station and frightened a passer by šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ they are now walking to their car quite fast and keep looking back with concern
šŸ™šŸ¼ Please let Spotty twit be her next šŸ§¦ name. šŸ™šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
most Alice post EVERView attachment 2363805
lmao she thinks he will leave Bianca if he is alone with the kids. yes, because you'd blackmail him with wrong accusations
View attachment 2363806View attachment 2363807
the visit was well-documented, so LOL

As for the sister: there was a pic of Ioan with the kids, his parents and siblings. Elsie looks about 5, so another lie

he had to not get along with his mom to please the narc. glad this is over
View attachment 2363809View attachment 2363810
her minions have an interesting idea of custody. even abusive parents get unsupervided visits lmao, and Ioan is the opposite: any supervision will be for his protection
View attachment 2363811View attachment 2363812
one thing I keep noticing is how little agency she thinks Ioan has. always its the lawyers or Bianca telling him what to do. tells you really how their marriage was
She's been peddling the same bullshit for so long I think she actually believes it.

Reactions: 25
And all she got was Taco Bell and an abandoned shopping cart

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The woman said her husband stopped her. I can just hear that conversation:

Woman: Honey I want to donate a kidney to Tone the Moan.

Husband: Not now darling. Lets take your meds first. We've talked about this, you cannot just offer your organs to strangers on the internet.

Woman: OK. Is that what I was doing, I thought he wanted to make a steak and kidney pie. I was going to offer him one of the beef kidneys in the freezer.
BIB would make a great thread titleā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.