Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #198 Alice keeps spouting BS while Tattle donates to end MS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DL: bullzhit Catherine. You are a shitstirrer. You are a mean girl. You poke your nose in here time and again and then either let people down or side with the offending team. Get with the tattlers and stay there. That is where you belong. You are a turncoat and a loser.

Dog tit turning on an former FM.

DL: I also said she had a triangle face. I stand by that. But yes. Tracey doesn't seem to get it . I have been on tattle. it's a sad children's playground

Ok 'triangle face' is pathetic childish language but Tattle's bad? M'kay...

DL: The WORST. How do you offer somebody a kidney then back out the next day? How do you tell Tracey Rescue Whatever "you're so kind to me"? Fcuk that beech.

Isn't that what Alice did to Tone?

DL: Lol. I was just told to screenshot every single thing I came across, because she is going to use haters' screenshots in the book. I think that's fantastic. I also think the haters will love it, but hey, you can't win em all!

LOL she can't even self-publish this crap as it breaks the DVRO.

DL: It really is. I hear the book is well underway. One of the temp titles was "In the Best Interests Of The Children" I just loved that title. Have not read a synopsis or anything

Is the GAL writing it?

DL: I apologize if I have said anything untoward. I think you know that I do know Alice and I respect her 1000%.

Blowing smoke up her own arse.

DL: Look Tony the main thing you need to do now is stand up for your nieces. The thing you told me about the schools is horrific. So is IG going to pick the little one up? It makes no sense. He is torturing them.

LOL allowing Elsie to finish in her old school with her best friend is 'torture'?? It's torture for AE to have her little ruse stopped.

DL: I know. That's what I thought. I'm sorry. I just feel so angry that this hooker woman exposed her to this. Alice is such a sweet soul.

"Alice is such a sweet soul" said no one ever except AE's sock lol

DL: Right? Because he GAGGED her. She has not been able to say a word.

Sure Jan and the socks will be gagged in due course hopefully.

DL: And to think - apparently it was the first STD that AE had EVER had. how awful is that? 20 years with a guy and you get an STD. From his mistress.

AE is an STD as a fellow turd said.

DL: It's true. I think that once AE is able to tell her story she will tell ALL the details because he has abused her for so long. If he is still legally abusing her NOW - THIS WEEK? Then the pent up reaction will be huge. I'm here for it.

I hope AE attends court and shows what a maniac she is for all to see.

DL: I know. Your sister is lovely. She will come through this like a fcuking phoenix. I always wondered why she settled for that loser anyway. I hope she doesn't have permanent Herpes Simplex from Bianca

Wut? I thought the STD was confirmed?

DL: omg that brings a tear to my eye. I remember her saying (not to me but in an interview) that their sex life really perked up during the first part of lockdown. Apparently she was really happy but turned out the 'spark' was just due to him getting it elsewhere.

LMAO

DL: Then she had to face getting tested for all sorts of stds. BW has been around. Alice hadn't. I believe she was particularly worried about the herpes because IG seemingly got it from nowhere. He told her it was HER fault!

Alice fucked about in every relationship she had. Now she's projecting onto BW!

DL: Very good point. He switched her for possibly the worst type you could ever imagine (why do you think the fans are happy?) Banal, inane, thoughtless, delusions of grandeur and a completely empathy-free zone. I BET he misses Alice !

IG misses Alice the way you would miss an STD.

DL: We cannot have people 'both sides'ing it and playing coo coo with the haters. This is a serious, very serious matter. Either they're in or they're out. Every single one who has told me they weren't sure "but loved Alice" has turned out to be a fake

LOL

DL: For Fcuks sake, go back to tattle and the hags. He played his wife for over a year whilst she posted lovely things about him online and checked in with him every day. All the while he was cheating - with the biggest loser out there! He is scum

Fixed it. "She posted snide jibs about him online and hacked his accounts every day."

So pathetic how she reads here and starts using our vocabulary and expressions.
Narcs are truly unimaginative monkey-sees-monkey-does people. Not an ounce.of creativity or originality. They always copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thatā€˜s why Iā€™ve never been able to agree with all the people on here who say Ioan needs to go back to the UK, that he would get better work there. mAlice destroyed him there, with the disgusting support of the Mail, Lorraine and Co. I think heā€˜s better off in the States, where he seems to have a network, and then of course thereā€˜s also Australia and the Continent.

Speaking of the Continent, ā€žThe Reunionā€œ is finally being aired here in Germany. Very disappointing that the ZDF as co-producing network is only offering it in a dubbed version on their streaming service and not the original in English. Ioanā€˜s voice ā€¦ sigh!šŸ„°
@Babsi watch it from here: https://www.itv.com/watch/the-reunion/

You'll just need a reliable VPN. :)

Reactions: 7
Sadly, I think IG has a stalker for life unless she does a stint in jail and even then I'm not sure it would stop her.

She is saying IG abused her yet again. Good job IG noted in the DVRO request that she said she would frame him as one with fake abuse diary etc. Is that what her 'book' is? I love her definition of legal abuse, it's what most people would call a divorce. LOL

View attachment 2362658
Things that are both true (apparently):-

1. Heā€™s abused her for soooooo long. The horror, the abuse the misery!

2. They were such a happy, wonderful family, he was her best friend - his leaving was such a shock, out of a clear blue sky.

Make it make sense, mAlice, you frog-chinned, sozzled, STD having cow! You are a disgusting person and mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think AE got her ā€œ inspirationā€™ from another emotionally challenged account on X- a UK based woman who has recently been sharing all her woes of being slapped with silencing orders after an unexpected break up, and sharing that she has Herpes too! Similar entitled profile to AE, writing a book, Canadian but based in Surrey(VB ) initials!

This is driving me crazy because I was reading this woman's tweets the other day but now I can't remember her name, help a girl out?

Reactions: 10
This is driving me crazy because I was reading this woman's tweets the other day but now I can't remember her name, help a girl out?
Victoria Brown I've been following her tweets as well, she's batshit crazy too.

Reactions: 12
My favourite exchange from the most recent court shenanigans

Alice:ā€No. it- it-ā€œ

Judge: ā€œNo. No. No. Thereā€™s no ā€œNoā€.ā€
Mine was at the end, when the judge told Alice to "be good".

Spoiler alert: she didn't listen to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hello gorgeous turds. Iā€™m at 196 so nearly there!
All I can say about the transcripts ( thank you @Hiraeth & @ButterTart ā¤) isā€¦.

šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Also, so nice to see that dear old Harryā€™s prolapsed anus has really caught on as an insult šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¶

#PROUD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Things that are both true (apparently):-

1. Heā€™s abused her for soooooo long. The horror, the abuse the misery!

2. They were such a happy, wonderful family, he was her best friend - his leaving was such a shock, out of a clear blue sky.

Make it make sense, mAlice, you frog-chinned, sozzled, STD having cow! You are a disgusting person and mother.
Smug married nonetheless šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230807-180441.png

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
It was Vanessa not Victoria, she's protected her tweets now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She couldn't have picked a worse std to use as a smoking gun than herpes tbh. The majority of sexually active adults have the virus in some form, you will never be tested for it unless you have an active outbreak, and it can lie dormant for years after you get it, or you may never outbreak at all. Therefore it's almost impossible to establish a chain of transmission as either Ioan or Alice could have got it at any stage in their lives, given it to the other, and simply not had an outbreak for years. Outbreaks are usually caused by stress and low immune functioning so not surprising if ae had one around the time of her divorce.

Sorry for the essay I work in the sexual health field and one of my pet peeves is herpes misinformation and stigma!
When my narc ex was waiting for the flat he had bought to be finished, he tried to pull as many women as possible so he didnā€™t have to string up his hammock in the woods at night. I imagine Alice did the same - gave up her body for a good meal and a good nightā€™s sleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That is some seriously disturbing behaviour, manic and desperate. Feel so bad for the girls. Didn't comment on the Birthday post but it was so contrived and the girls looked broken. Made me feel so sad for them.
It really is. Itā€™s getting more manic in the last couple of days as well and tweeting around the clock. The language and meanness is getting worse too. This gives me all the vibes of when I worked in psychiatric care.

I guess Alice has a dilemma, use her own account where she gets a better reach but has to restrain herself or use a sock where she gets no reach and relies on us to carry her tweets across to a bigger platform, but she can unleash her rage and jealousy to her black heartā€™s content.

Reactions: 23
Hey Alice I thought I got this show but we just jumped the shark- wasn't expecting your good mate DL to tell the world that you have herpes - pre - diabetes maybee - cardio vascular disease not unexpected but to come out and tell us that youve got the spotty twit - I really didn't see that coming . I hope you are managing the outbreaks - must really impact your fibromyalgia - with the immune system triggered I just really hope that Disney boy and your two other lovers didn't find out this way . That would be fucked up . Honestly if you have DL on 'DM you should tell her she is the worst ! Seriously what friend would do that . Hope you have support right now
Best - Seneca .
---
Hey Alice I thought I got this show but we just jumped the shark- wasn't expecting your good mate DL to tell the world that you have herpes - pre - diabetes maybee - cardio vascular disease not unexpected but to come out and tell us that youve got the spotty twit - I really didn't see that coming . I hope you are managing the outbreaks - must really impact your fibromyalgia - with the immune system triggered I just really hope that Disney boy and your two other lovers didn't find out this way . That would be fucked up . Honestly if you have DL on 'DM you should tell her she is the worst ! Seriously what friend would do that . Hope you have support right now
Best - Seneca
Ok the ā€œspotty twit" just finished me off, I howled out loud whilst resting in my car (with windows open as its warm) at the service station and frightened a passer by šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ they are now walking to their car quite fast and keep looking back with concern

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When my narc ex was waiting for the flat he had bought to be finished, he tried to pull as many women as possible so he didnā€™t have to string up his hammock in the woods at night. I imagine Alice did the same - gave up her body for a good meal and a good nightā€™s sleep.
And bus fare.

Reactions: 8
the poor kids. Imagine starting in a new school & not having any good holiday stories to share when the other kids are talking about everything they have done. Iā€™m in Ireland, weā€™re 5 weeks into the summer break here & I could probably count on one hand the few days it hasnā€™t rained but it hasnā€™t stopped me getting my kids out & having fun because itā€™s important they get out, itā€™s important they see places & itā€™s important to make memories with them, theyā€™re only kids for a short time & itā€™s our job as parents to make their childhood as fun & as memorable as possible. it doesnā€™t need to cost a fortune either so she canā€™t blame having no money, back to basics, bring a packed lunch & throw a blanket down somewhere nice & enjoy the nice weather.
It for sure hasn't stopped raining for weeks on end though there are periods in between daily here in Ireland that's dry but we make the best of it with kids and grandkids . Museums , parks, beaches, mountain walking are all free just bring a picnic and a rain mac . It's good fun .
Cinemas are not that expensive either for family groups for one offs .

L.A. is blessed with sunny dry weather and beautiful beaches and parks all free yet the kids are stuck indoors unless Elsie friend's family takes her out and thank god they do!

MAlice be a mother !!!!

Reactions: 22
Or a few sharp ones and a couple of lines!

She seems very invested in cocaine use by both Ioan AND Olivier after all!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.